What's new

Time Is Up: Millions Of Afghan Refugees In Iran, Pakistan Fear Return To Ba

Any questions about Pakhtoons please feel free to ask. I'm tired of half baked stories being peddled here. :D

I'd be obliged if you can briefly answer the questions I raised on this and the previous page ! By they way Khan Sahib, which tribe do you belong to ?

I'd be obliged if you can briefly answer the questions I raised on this and the previous page ! By they way Khan Sahib, which tribe do you belong to ?
The most powerful one :) The guys who captured Kashmir back in 40's and then we got screwed because of .... (fill in the blanks)

Let me put it this way: Whatever my tribe maybe, my country is Pakistan.

The most powerful one :) The guys who captured Kashmir back in 40's and then we got screwed because of .... (fill in the blanks)

Let me put it this way: Whatever my tribe maybe, my country is Pakistan.

Come on fill in the blanks for me ! :wave:

P.S I really don't know which tribe captured parts of Kashmir in '48 ! All they said were 'Pathan Tribals' and that after AJK and the Northern Areas had been captured they engaged in pillaging, rapes and looting ! Dunno the veracity of any of that though...you tell me ? So please...do fill in the blanks !

It was my great great grandfather (paternal side). It wasn't just Kashmir, before that it was the British we had to kill on a daily basis for more than half a century (1860 - 1942) - (maternal side)
And then we get people here questioning our loyalty. Trust me the day we flip our loyalties - you'll have the fever :)

Answer to your question and for historians: The tribes that captured Kashmir were Wazir's + Aka-khel + Salman Khel (from south of Afghanistan and S. Waziristan) led under the leadership of Pir ****** Gilani. (not the PM - he is not a Pathan - I sometimes wondered if he was even a man :D )
P.S. There were approximately 13 other sub-tribes involved as well, however, it will be pointless and dangerous to mention some information that only astute tribals may know :) )

To the other question:
We are not the vikings that we would rape and pillage :D
Pillaging: Yes.
Rape: No. (it's not in our blood)

Come on fill in the blanks for me ! :wave:

P.S I really don't know which tribe captured parts of Kashmir in '48 ! All they said were 'Pathan Tribals' and that after AJK and the Northern Areas had been captured they engaged in pillaging, rapes and looting ! Dunno the veracity of any of that though...you tell me ? So please...do fill in the blanks !

It was my great great grandfather (paternal side). It wasn't just Kashmir, before that it was the British we had to kill on a daily basis for more than half a century (1860 - 1942) - (maternal side)
And then we get people here questioning our loyalty. Trust me the day we flip our loyalties - you'll have the fever :)

Answer to your question and for historians: The tribes that captured Kashmir were Wazir's + Aka-khel + Salman Khel (from south of Afghanistan and S. Waziristan) led under the leadership of Pir ****** Gilani. (not the PM - he is not a Pathan - I sometimes wondered if he was even a man :D )
P.S. There were approximately 13 other sub-tribes involved as well, however, it will be pointless and dangerous to mention some information that only astute tribals may know :) )

Wait...who questioned your loyalty ? I think a few of us get a shiver down our spines when we hear words like 'Pukhtoonistan' and the sort but thats because of the connotation associated with it because of how successive Afghan Governments have claimed parts of Pakistan as their own using that very term ! Other than that whose ever 'questioned your loyalty' ? The Pukhtoons are an integral and cherished part of Pakistan. Period !

P.S what the heck were tribals from southern Afghanistan doing fighting for us when Afghanistan was the first country to have refused to recognize us ?

P.P.S Trust me when we, Punjabis, flip 'our' loyalties due to the incessantly uttered 'Punjab khaa giyaa', 'Punjabi fauj' etc, you'd get meningitus ! Fever...baat kartai hain Khan Sahib ! :woot:

P.P.P.S But we're both not going to flip our loyalties because of the presence of hundreds of thousands of each others ethnicities residing in the other's historical lands and the hundreds of thousands of children born out of 'inter-ethnic marriages' - we're together for better or for worse, Khan Sahib ! And that is an encouraging thought ! :pakistan:

I love pathans. I used to be best friends with my gunmen and make some very risque jokes, which he used to die laughing too.

We'd have lots of fun with his friends when they would come to LaL Suhanra in Punjab. We would go hunting, and the camp fire jokes were too much. :D

when we hear words like 'Pukhtoonistan' and the sort but thats because of the connotation associated with it because of how successive Afghan Governments have claimed parts of Pakistan!

Buddy, who cares about the successive Afghan governments - You have us to watch your backs (that includes all of center and S Afghanistan) - Didn't you see what we did to the people who spoke such words - sometimes killed in sleep, sometimes hung on poles. (BAHAHHAHA) - For your info - I speak all dialect of Pustho - Turkish - Turkmen - Tajik - (Basic Farsi) BLA BLA BLA etc etc etc ... these fables that you hear about Afghans hating Pakistan are nothing more than the top 30% of Afghanistan, which includes Tajiks, Turkmens, Kazakhs, Hazaras (these are OK people) etc etc. Now tell me, who gives a rats-*** about them ? :D

P.S what the heck were tribals from southern Afghanistan doing fighting for us when Afghanistan was the first country to have refused to recognize us ?

Look at my first answer above.

P.P.S Trust me when we, Punjabis, flip 'our' loyalties due to the incessantly uttered 'Punjab khaa giyaa', 'Punjabi fauj' etc, you'd get meningitus ! Fever...baat kartai hain Khan Sahib ! :woot:

BAHAHHAHAHA - I have seen and tasted the stuff BAHAHHAHAHAHA

P.P.P.S But we're both not going to flip our loyalties because of the presence of hundreds of thousands of each others ethnicities residing in the other's historical lands and the hundreds of thousands of children born out of 'inter-ethnic marriages' - we're together for better or for worse, Khan Sahib ! And that is an encouraging thought ! :pakistan:

By the way, long time ago - 60% of my course-mates were from NWFP. Only two GC's from Punjab. :)

ANSWER ABOVE

By the way, all the Afghans staying unlawfully in Pakistan should be screened by expert Pukhtoons and the ones whose extended families haven't been residents of Pakistan for the past century or whose loyalties don't conform to our standards should be immediately deported. Having said that, such a decision should be made by the ones, most versed in Tribal lineage and culture!

@ Hyperion : I guess I'm going to have to visit the Tribal Areas a few times and maybe even pay a visit to Afghanistan to experience this for myself ! I've got a lot of Pukhtoon friends but they're mostly either Punjabi Pukhtoons or they're educated-city going Pukhtoons from Peshawar or Quetta ! I've only met 3-4 tribals in all my life - two were from Mohmand and the other two were from Bajaur ! The Bajauri ones were around my height (5'8) but the blokes from Mohamand were probably trying out for the NBAs ! :rofl:

Also just outside my city there is an Afghan who has a dahba/restaurant near a truck stop. He seems like a genuinely nice and hard working guy. All the guys take their girlfriends to eat there, because he has separate serving rooms with glass you can only see outside from. Which means you cannot get seen and go out for a date. :lol:

Also just outside my city there is an Afghan who has a dahba/restaurant near a truck stop. He seems like a genuinely nice and hard working guy. All the guys take their girlfriends to eat there, because he has separate serving rooms with glass you can only see outside from. Which means you cannot get seen and go out for a date. :lol:

Tum saarei Tharkeee saaleei ! :D

By the way, all the Afghans staying unlawfully in Pakistan should be screened by expert Pukhtoons and the ones whose extended families haven't been residents of Pakistan for the past century or whose loyalties don't conform to our standards should be immediately deported. Having said that, such a decision should be made by the ones, most versed in Tribal lineage and culture!

Oh bhai bandaaa hai koi 'Cocker Spaniel' nahin ! :rofl:

LMAO - Man you crack me up :D

sending afghans back is very complex issue , now most of them have deep roots inside our society and are integral part of our society, SOPs need to be followed , it,s true they are burden up to some extent and even nationalist parties like ANP are talking about their safe return.

@ Hyperion : I guess I'm going to have to visit the Tribal Areas a few times and maybe even pay a visit to Afghanistan to experience this for myself ! I've got a lot of Pukhtoon friends but they're mostly either Punjabi Pukhtoons or they're educated-city going Pukhtoons from Peshawar or Quetta ! I've only met 3-4 tribals in all my life - two were from Mohmand and the other two were from Bajaur ! The Bajauri ones were around my height (5'8) but the blokes from Mohamand were probably trying out for the NBAs ! :rofl:
I am shorter than my sis and all my aunts - and I am 6 feet :D

Back
Top Bottom