What's new

Time for Putin to leave?

LordTyrannus

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
I think Putin has arrived his zenith. It is time to slow down and retire in the next elections.

I hope Medwedew comes into Power and joins the new world order without any further escalation towards the West.

Russia can´t win against US technology. GLONASS was shut down for 13 hours and russian authorities had no clue what caused that.

I think USA has secret technology which can turn on and off Russian and Chinese image, Radar and Communication satelites. It would be suicide to face them in a open combat.

Most Chinese technology is based on Western and Russian tech. Soviet Union never managed to build Microchips. Russia did buy that technology from western suppliers. Soviets still used Tubes and transistors instead of Microchips.

All electronics on the planet are under full US control.
CHAPTER IV: Soviets Buy into the 21st Century

DATE EVENT
Semi-conductor developed in Santa Clara Valley, California. From this point on Soviets import chips and then manufacture on a laboratory scale.

"Computer in a chip" development. Soviets still unable to mass produce even primitive semi-conductor devices.

Control Data Corporation (CDC) agrees to supply Soviets with a wide range of scientific and engineering information including construction and design of a large fast computer (75 to 100 million instructions per second is fast even in 1985) and manufacturing techniques for semi-conductors and associated technologies (See Chapter Five).

1977-80
Soviets acquire technology for a semi-conductor plant through the Bruchhausen network and Continental Trading Corp. (CTC). The CDC agreement gives Soviets sufficient information to set up a purchasing and espionage program. CDC told the Soviets what they needed to buy.

1981-82
Commerce Department lax in enforcing export control regulations. U.S. Customs Service makes determined efforts to stop export of semi-conductor manufacturing equipment.

Soviets establish plant for semi-conductor mass production. Soviet military equipment based on this new output.

U.S. taxpayer continues to support a defense budget of over $300 billion a year. Without these transfers Soviet military could not have been computerised and U.S. defense budget reduced.

220px-CDC-Logo.svg.png

USA building up their own enemies, to crush them in combat.

Don´t take the bait!

JUST OBEY!

Last edited:
Too late. Putin will be Dictator For Life, whether behind the scenes, like that grade schoolish swapping of titles with Medvedev or if/when he just says, '**** you Russia, I'm here for good.'

I'd rather have Vladimir Zhirinovsky as the next president of Russia. He would have openly invaded Ukraine already. The far right is Russia's future. 8-) The Russian military is catching up with the US military technologically. F-35 is nowhere to be seen. Zumwalt is nowhere to be seen. Yasen subs are already operational.

Russia does not need to partner with the US. The US is getting flooded with people who are not white. The US is losing global influence and is about to have a demographic meltdown with the rise of single parent households, single child households, autism, low birthrates, rapidly increasing social economic disparity, crime rate, homosexual marriage, recreational drug use, rise in low income part time jobs.

I think, if the putch regime in Kiev cracks down on East Ukrainians and result in deaths, and if Putin does not do anything about it, then the Russian public would get mad and elect the far right into power in Russia. 8-)

Autism rates soar, now affects 1 in 68 children

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom