What's new

Ex Chancellor Schröders Friendship to Putin gets our soldiers free?

you are wrong.

1. windy city

2. online banking id...your cheque book is delivered via mail days later.

3. beer pong

you fail.

Yeah. No I didn't. Nobody but old people use the term Windy city anymore.. Google chi town. That's what people my age call it. Who is your friend? An old grandmother or google?

Lol@online banking ID. That's only if you choose online banking. And you're wrong again. You receive blank checks the day you open your account. The personalized monogrammed checks are what you get in the mail.

And yes it's darts. Beer pong is just one of many games people play at parties. You'd have to be an idiot to think there's only one.

Anyway. It's clear you don't have any American friends and it's clear you really don't know anything about American culture.

You lose ****. Now answer the question half breed mut. How's the weather in Pakistan?

Yeah. No I didn't. Nobody but old people use the term Windy city anymore.. Google chi town. That's what people my age call it. Who is your friend? An old grandmother or google?

Lol@online banking ID. That's only if you choose online banking. And you're wrong again. You receive blank checks the day you open your account. The personalized monogrammed checks are what you get in the mail.

And yes it's darts. Beer pong is just one of many games people play at parties. You'd have to be an idiot to think there's only one.

Anyway. It's clear you don't have any American friends and it's clear you really don't know anything about American culture.

You lose ****. Now answer the question half breed mut. How's the weather in Pakistan?

senheise, you really try hard. you are busted. :D

you aren't credible. No matter what you claim. :) you are from cyprus. No wonder you are so antry towards first world people. now go and pay your debt or chancellor merkel shuts down your internet.

you aren't credible. No matter what you claim. :) you are from cyprus. No wonder you are so antry towards first world people. now go and pay your debt or chancellor merkel shuts down your internet.

You literally have nothing to say. I literally bitch slapped you and your ridiculous questions. And you have no reply. You don't have American friends. Unless they are old ladies that call Chicago " windy city " WTF.

As far as Cyprus. I'd love to live there. Mediterranean sea. Beaches etc. Sadly I don't. I'm American. If you had a way to actually check ips instead of pretending, you'd know where I am or at least where my proxy says I am. And I can assure you it's nowhere near Cyprus.

Any other off topic remark you want to pull out of your *** little boy?

only a few days ago you claimed that germany would do this, germnay would do that if your men were not released. have they yet been released?

only a few days ago you claimed that germany would do this, germnay would do that if your men were not released. have they yet been released?

Oh but he's not a nationalist. That's too primitive for him. Lol

This boy just pulls random things out of his *** and calls it an opinion.

You literally have nothing to say. I literally bitch slapped you and your ridiculous questions. And you have no reply. You don't have American friends. Unless they are old ladies that call Chicago " windy city " WTF.

As far as Cyprus. I'd love to live there. Mediterranean sea. Beaches etc. Sadly I don't. I'm American. If you had a way to actually check ips instead of pretending, you'd know where I am or at least where my proxy says I am. And I can assure you it's nowhere near Cyprus.

Any other off topic remark you want to pull out of your *** little boy?

its ok senheiser, you are my great a,erican cypriot. :D

Sprich Deutsch mit mir. Sagst doch, dass du hier lebst. So viel ich weiß, sollen sie frei kommen. Weißt du was anderes?

Oh but he's not a nationalist. That's too primitive for him. Lol

This boy just pulls random things out of his *** and calls it an opinion.

he is still not getting the fact that the entire nato drama theater has been defeated for several times. they now de facto live at the mercy of russia.

its ok senheiser, you are my great a,erican cypriot. :D

Sprich Deutsch mit mir. Sagst doch, dass du hier lebst. So viel ich weiß, sollen sie frei kommen. Weißt du was anderes?
Lol. It looks like senheiser really traumatized you. Everywhere you look you see senheiser. How utterly delusional of you.

he is still not getting the fact that the entire nato drama theater has been defeated for several times. they now de facto live at the mercy of russia.

He's doesn't have the mental capacity or cognitive abilities to understand even the basics. Russia shuts off the gas and the entire German industry grinds to a halt. His government understands this as do German corporate interests. It's too bad this little brat didn't get the memo

ukrainian troops just storm the city there, several russkie terrorists already dead. Looks not so good for them at all. btw why dont you speak german?

ukrainian troops just storm the city there, several russkie terrorists already dead. Looks not so good for them at all. btw why dont you speak german?

da-fua ale-fia hubshrauber shrastuart!

if several russians were killed, so were several ukrainians because common sense says that the downing of four helicopters cannot make as less as only two casualties as claimed officially.

da-fua ale-fia hubshrauber shrastuart!

if several russians were killed, so were several ukrainians because common sense says that the downing of four helicopters cannot make as less as only two casualties as claimed officially.

Why do you think i would bother about their troops. Their duty is to take the city back. Of course this will cause casualities.

Why do you think i would bother about their troops. Their duty is to take the city back. Of course this will cause casualities.

They won't take the city back. In a week the Republic of Donetsk votes out of Ukraine :bounce:

I don´t know...i don´t think such deals should be made on a party table.
these deals since human learned to use club and stone to kill others have been done on the party tables behind the scenes .

these deals since human learned to use club and stone to kill others have been done on the party tables behind the scenes .

This is not civilzed and in no way a european standard. Schröder is not part of our government and i think he should not interfer in politics anymore.

This is not civilzed and in no way a european standard. Schröder is not part of our government and i think he should not interfer in politics anymore.
Politic never was civilised , it was , Is and will be as dirty as it get and moral and standards and values and such never had any place in it .

Politic is a game of lies and backstabbings .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom