What's new

Time for India to Take Down Dawood Ibrahim

Did you read that post?
I mean 80s not 90s.
DAwood became notorius in India after 1993 Mumbai bombing.One year later RAW recruited for operatives from rival Chhota Rajan coup ,4 hardcore criminals to attack Dawood in Pakistan .But our spineless Rao govt cancelled the plan.
We are hoping under Modi it will revive.

does that not speak volumes of Indian mentality?

does that not speak volumes of Indian mentality?

That is not the mentality problem .It is the pressure due to coalition politics .
Current NDA dont have any such compulsions.You can see aggressive Indian intel activity in coming years.

This message is in reply to the Pakistani who said the US cannot mount an operation in Karachi. The US can mount a special operations mission on any corner of the planet they want. It does not matter whether the city is Anbottabad, Karachi or even Islamabad. There may not be helicopter intrusions but there are other means to send in covert forces. Regardless of whether Dawood Ibrahim is Pakistan's main man or not the US can kill them whenever they want only if they wish to do so.

The US is simply not bothered about South Asia unless it suits her interests. What is Pakistan without US aid and weapons? US drones are bombing Pakistan and do not be surprised if those drones are based and maintained by PAF personnel. The thing is US does not care if India and Pakistan bomb and nuke each other. But the US cares if a Indo-Pak war hurts US interests in the region.

Have you ever been to Karachi? Even 14 year old Kids in Pushtun neighbourhood will start firing at any white men with commando uniform. lol

Have you ever been to Karachi? Even 14 year old Kids in Pushtun neighbourhood will start firing at any white men with commando uniform. lol
But he has some points.
US and other nations ,there is a huge gap between them.
US first thought was bombing of OBL hideout with B2 Spirit.
Suppose if he was in Karachi ,because of the nature of people they wouldnt hesitate to use B2 Spirit for bombing .

yet dawood lives and puts his two fingers up India's *** at will

The pakistani's aren't incompetent if you assume so based on obl operation. They have dawood very well protected and hidden all these years and they are very good at hiding high value targets.

then why waste time on wet dreams of getting dawood? Accept that India does not have the capacity or the will and move on.

lol great piece

take away

Dawood Ibrahim is bad influence for cricket
Dawood Ibrahim is partner of Northern Alliance and ISAAF enabling him to smuggle goods from Afghanistan into Pakistan
US treasury department is busy designating people terrorists instead of formulating a monitory policy & monitoring the American economy

Dawood is big on drugs and gun running. I won't be surprised if a large part of that network is run by him and his gang in Pakistan, plus his network in Far East is also used to distribute counterfeit money. He has a solid network of hawala running throughout Asia, Middle East and Africa. Most or at least a significant part of your illicit funds is most likely funneled by his channel. He was known in 1993 for gun running and bomb making, I am sure he must have expanded his business and clientele which is not limited by anything - anyone and everyone is a customer for him. I am sure many a Pakistani has lost his or her life from guns or explosives supplied by his network and your youth poisoned by his drug cartel.

Plus, he adds up to the most wanted global fugitives and terrorists wanted by international agencies and making Pakistan home.

then why waste time on wet dreams of getting dawood? Accept that India does not have the capacity or the will and move on.

Elisabeth and Diplomat isn't Indian.

But I agree, there have been a past Home Minster called Shinde who promised to bring Dawood to justice. There have been numerous attempts to take him out - but all of them have come a cropper - the b@stard has more than 9 lives.

Dawood was a 1990's problem. Why would Indian government waste resources to plot his assassination now ?

But we dont claim like you that they are the asset of us.
So claiming or not claiming will not change the reality, I'm not judging any country Pak or India, I'm just saying that both countries are involved in proxy wars with each other, and its a fact.

where there is a will there is a way but Indians are by and large timid and only react to provocation. Shame they can't take one man out. OBL is lying deep down in the sea and that's a fact. India needs to grow a pair of balls. Hopefully Modi already has them.

I told you that killing a target protected by government is not easy. It took Mossad decades to track and kill the members of Black September. Dawood is protected by ISI and government security agencies.

Moreover it seems that having Dawood in Pakistan is doing more harm than good for Pakistan. Today Karachi is counted as one of the most dangerous cities in the world thanks to the gang wars, abduction, torture etc. And who rules over Karachi? Dawood Ibrahim.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom