What's new

Time for India to Take Down Dawood Ibrahim

wrong . we have only one problem with india that is kashmir, that triggered 1948 war, 1965, 1999 war.

U have to understand it is way hard for Pakistan to mess with India . U are 5 times our size . Both numbers and resources are in ur favor. The problem is that it is propagated in ur media that we hate u . That is why u think this. i do follow indian media. I have many indian friends ( not counting cyber friends) ,. Im being neutral . Number and money bags dnt scare us when it comes to kashmir.

U have to realise that even our army knows that u r much bigger power . In event of war we do lack numbers and resources . But still due to sentiment for helping muslims we cant back down from kashmir issue. Its not only about kashmir, we fought russians for USSR, we helped in arab isreal war in 60's. Pakistan do support palestine moment and have been very vocal about it. Isreal have offered assistance many time if we just accept them as a state. If u just take example of this american invasion of afghanistan. Our government under tremendous pressure from the whole world let the NATO given air and land routes to get into UK. But our public has highest number of volunteers who fought against the super power in Afghanistan. they know that odds are highly against them. We are emotional people and we stand up for muslims.

I am trying to make u understand the way we see things . This post is for your information and im not trying to convince u .

Pakistan actively supported the Khalistan movement. What sympathy will a "muslim Pakistan" have for Sikh nationalism except to create trouble for old enemy India?

India is bigger than Pakistan and also more rich and hence India has much more to lose in a war against Pakistan. All our progress and development will go down the drain. That is why unless invaded by Pakistan India is not going to start a war. The Pakistani army knows this weakness and thats why they are so fearless in supporting low intensity conflicts in Kashmir.

Trust me, there is hardly any mention of Pakistan in Indian media. Take it any way you like but Indians are simply not bothered about Pakistan except during cricket matches. This is not the 20th century anymore. Indians have realised, very late, that there is more to the world than Pakistan. Even Bollywood movies that used to be full of Pakistan bashing in late 20th century has COMPLETELY stopped focusing on Pakistan. In YouTube I have seen many videos of Pakistanis and their vocal feelings, of hate, for India. In the mid-1980s maybe Indians would have reciprocated in kind. Now we just don't care. The gulf between India and Pakistan is too vast now.

Sentiment of helping muslims? How many muslims did your army kill in 1971 in Bangladesh? Your country is killing more muslims than any non-islamic country in the world. God knows how many pashtuns and baluchis have died so far and how many millions more are living like refugees in their own country thanks to Pakistani army.

Pakistan supported US invasion of Afghanistan because of George W. Bush warning "You are with us or against us." Then Musharraf won popular support in Pakistan by declaring that US will support Pakistan's claim on Kashmir if the Pakistanis help in American war effort. Of course the US support never happened at all.

It is a good thing to be patriotic and love your country. I love my country as well. But it is more important to be pragmatic and respect reality.

1. Pakistan actively supported the Khalistan movement. What sympathy will a "muslim Pakistan" have for Sikh nationalism except to create trouble for old enemy India?

India is bigger than Pakistan and also more rich and hence India has much more to lose in a war against Pakistan. All our progress and development will go down the drain.2. That is why unless invaded by Pakistan India is not going to start a war. The Pakistani army knows this weakness and thats why they are so fearless in supporting low intensity conflicts in Kashmir.

3. Trust me, there is hardly any mention of Pakistan in Indian media. Take it any way you like but Indians are simply not bothered about Pakistan except during cricket matches. This is not the 20th century anymore. Indians have realised, very late, that there is more to the world than Pakistan. 4. Even Bollywood movies that used to be full of Pakistan bashing in late 20th century has COMPLETELY stopped focusing on Pakistan. In YouTube I have seen many videos of Pakistanis and their vocal feelings, of hate, for India. In the mid-1980s maybe Indians would have reciprocated in kind. Now we just don't care. The gulf between India and Pakistan is too vast now.

5. Sentiment of helping muslims? How many muslims did your army kill in 1971 in Bangladesh? Your country is killing more muslims than any non-islamic country in the world. God knows how many pashtuns and baluchis have died so far and how many millions more are living like refugees in their own country thanks to Pakistani army.

6. Pakistan supported US invasion of Afghanistan because of George W. Bush warning "You are with us or against us." Then Musharraf won popular support in Pakistan by declaring that US will support Pakistan's claim on Kashmir if the Pakistanis help in American war effort. Of course the US support never happened at all.

7. It is a good thing to be patriotic and love your country. I love my country as well. But it is more important to be pragmatic and respect reality.
1. yes we did limited support for khalistan moment .so the focus will be diverted from kashmir . engaging indian in punjab was for weakening kashmir.

2. India have nothing to start war for . many in indian occpied kashmir want to join pakistan but not the same case in azad kashmir. Moreover 85 % of muslims in whole south asia wanted Pakistan so that is why we got separate. 7 million muslims in 1947 migrated into Pakistan. the rest whoes is there is mostly bcoz they couldn't leave . we have a reason for to for war , india have no reason bcoz she knows that ecven their part of kashmir dnt want to be with them

3. i have showed this to my friend many times on this forum . Do a quick thing . Search ndtv, timesnow, ibnlive, the hindu search pakistan. Then do the same thing in while pakistan website . U will know the result . the result is little bit inflated recently due to border issues. But before that i have done the same thing 8-9 times. every time in the end they have to admit . offcourse some are stubborn after seeing the facts they will come up with some stupid excuse

4. i can show u in last 5 years there were more movie then last 209 years in pakistan dramsa and movies combined .. youtube is banned in pakistan i dont know how they show it .. still yes we hate india for the treatment they give to our kashmiri brothers. u can talk so many reasons but u will find out the bone on contention is Kashmir

5. yes war is spilled in our country due to war in afganistan . FATA in last 6 years army nor any other pakistan forces entered it. Now pakistan have to operate against afghans in that area. People supporting them in war is also been targeted, World has been asking us to operate against them for a decade . we didnt, just bcoz they are muslims. bro seriously come to baluchistan. i have born there lived there, situation is used in india to justify their crimes in kashmir. situation is 1000 timkes better. That is why njo one else India is interested in Baluchistan. Kashmir is hot topic all over the world. yes due to riuse of indian econmy countries dnt talk about it to annoy .

6. bro where did u get history lessons? musharraf was popular even before 9/11 . u can see recent survey of last 7 years . army is still the most popular institution. on the eve of removal of nawaz sharif u couldnt find meethi in lahore . like every other army personal musharraf gained popularity due to development work and less corruption. The only reason for decline of musharraf was to take action against muslim in a mosque which was holding a Chinese prostitue and cops hostage. Supporting US was the most unpopular move in pakistan. U can see last 5 years of survey we consider US the biggest threat even bigger then india and TTP. bvro chance the source of ur information. U have been listening too much Aranab Guswami

7 i was not being patretoic . i was trying to give u idea how we feel . but u got us into a never ending argument .

coming back to the point. U can look into every conflict or bitterness between india and pakistan . u will find the root cause is and always will be kashmir .

1. yes we did limited support for khalistan moment .so the focus will be diverted from kashmir . engaging indian in punjab was for weakening kashmir.

2. India have nothing to start war for . many in indian occpied kashmir want to join pakistan but not the same case in azad kashmir. Moreover 85 % of muslims in whole south asia wanted Pakistan so that is why we got separate. 7 million muslims in 1947 migrated into Pakistan. the rest whoes is there is mostly bcoz they couldn't leave . we have a reason for to for war , india have no reason bcoz she knows that ecven their part of kashmir dnt want to be with them

3. i have showed this to my friend many times on this forum . Do a quick thing . Search ndtv, timesnow, ibnlive, the hindu search pakistan. Then do the same thing in while pakistan website . U will know the result . the result is little bit inflated recently due to border issues. But before that i have done the same thing 8-9 times. every time in the end they have to admit . offcourse some are stubborn after seeing the facts they will come up with some stupid excuse

4. i can show u in last 5 years there were more movie then last 209 years in pakistan dramsa and movies combined .. youtube is banned in pakistan i dont know how they show it .. still yes we hate india for the treatment they give to our kashmiri brothers. u can talk so many reasons but u will find out the bone on contention is Kashmir

5. yes war is spilled in our country due to war in afganistan . FATA in last 6 years army nor any other pakistan forces entered it. Now pakistan have to operate against afghans in that area. People supporting them in war is also been targeted, World has been asking us to operate against them for a decade . we didnt, just bcoz they are muslims. bro seriously come to baluchistan. i have born there lived there, situation is used in india to justify their crimes in kashmir. situation is 1000 timkes better. That is why njo one else India is interested in Baluchistan. Kashmir is hot topic all over the world. yes due to riuse of indian econmy countries dnt talk about it to annoy .

6. bro where did u get history lessons? musharraf was popular even before 9/11 . u can see recent survey of last 7 years . army is still the most popular institution. on the eve of removal of nawaz sharif u couldnt find meethi in lahore . like every other army personal musharraf gained popularity due to development work and less corruption. The only reason for decline of musharraf was to take action against muslim in a mosque which was holding a Chinese prostitue and cops hostage. Supporting US was the most unpopular move in pakistan. U can see last 5 years of survey we consider US the biggest threat even bigger then india and TTP. bvro chance the source of ur information. U have been listening too much Aranab Guswami

7 i was not being patretoic . i was trying to give u idea how we feel . but u got us into a never ending argument .

coming back to the point. U can look into every conflict or bitterness between india and pakistan . u will find the root cause is and always will be kashmir .

1. Arming and funding a terror group is not called "limited support". The Pakistanis tried to exploit the Khalistan movement just like India exploited the Mukti Bahini. Unfortunately for Pakistan they failed yet again.

2. Kashmir also means the sikhs, pandits and buddhists of Ladakh living there. Even the shias in Kashmir are opposed to merger with Pakistan because they are aware how religious minorities are treated there. And Kashmiri muslims are not so innocent either, they forcibly evacuated the Kashmiri pandits from the valley in 1990. They cannot cry victim now.

Moreover the situation in "Azad" Kashmir is even more pathetic than Indian Kashmir. Your talk show host Wajahat Khan himself commented that Kashmiris in "Azad" Kashmir have no love for either India or Pakistan. If you think Kashmiris in Pakistan are doing better than in India then you are mistaken.

Where did you get the figure 85%? Your views on muslims is sadly ignorant but again for argument's sake lets presume you are right. That brings some questions to mind.

- You say that in 1947 all Indian muslims could not emigrate to Pakistan. Fine. If they love Pakistan so much why did they not leave for Pakistan post-1947? There were no riots then and no visa restrictions.

- If muslims love being with Pakistan then why did Bangladesh fight such a bitter war against their muslim compatriots?

- Why are Mohajirs still called outsiders in Pakistan?

- Muslims in India have more rights than muslims in Pakistan. In India Shia, Sunni, Ahmedis and all sects are equal. Not so in Pakistan who do not even consider the Ahmedis as Pakistanis.

3. There is mention of Pakistan as of late because of the tensions along LoC, nothing else. I cannot post links right now because I am a very new member. But the way Pakistanis react to Modi's election, Mars Mission, Bollywood "cultural invasion", Pakistani channels playing Indian music, all these is both tragic and funny. And lets not even talk about Hamid Mir and his obsession with India. Even this particular talk show featuring Azizi seems to have an India fixation.

4. 209 years?!! YouTube maybe banned in Pakistan but not in India and Pakistani programs are regularly updated on YouTube. You hate India because of jealousy, Kashmir is just an excuse. The way you are fighting the Zarb-e-arb operation against pashtuns using heavy artillery, tanks and combat jets is something India has never done in Kashmir. Your treatment of pashtuns is worse than India's treatment of Kashmiris.

5. Unfortunately for you Kashmir is "hot topic" in the world only for Pakistanis. USA is bored of Kashmir, even "all-weather ally" China has till date not shown any interest in Kashmir. Kashmir issue got focus in early years because of cold war politics. Kashmir geographic location was vital for spying on USSR and India was closed to Russia and had a Russia-style model of economy. India was the natural enemy of US and western world. Times have changed now my friend. Today Pakistan is the foe and India the ally of USA.

6. Musharraf won support for campaign against Taliban by claiming that US war in Afghanistan will provide US support for Pakistan in Kashmir. If Musharraf is so clean why is he facing trial? Why is army not supporting him? And why would a Chinese prostitute come to Pakistan? Please man, that is so full of bull that even you cannot believe that lie.

Ironically for you Arnab Goswami is a liberal who has lenient views on Pakistan. Right-wing nationalists are almost barred from taking up media jobs in India.

7. Pakistan hates India because Pakistanis view us as a Hindu Republic which is automatically an enemy. Kashmir is just an excuse to express that hate.

That is What I also asked.Now your agencies need a criminalas asset.
We dont invite and gave protectioninour nation.That is not our policy.
Talk abt ur gov nd ur agencies, who are giving protection to ttp & bla b@st@rds in indian embassies in afghanistan...

Indians have no capacity to take out anyone a sad but true fact.

Barring Mossad, CIA, KGB no other agencies can guarantee an assassination. Taking out a target protected by government is much harder in real life than it looks in movies. But yes, India has the capacity to make life miserable for Pakistan as it is doing now.

where there is a will there is a way but Indians are by and large timid and only react to provocation. Shame they can't take one man out. OBL is lying deep down in the sea and that's a fact. India needs to grow a pair of balls. Hopefully Modi already has them.

Talk abt ur gov nd ur agencies, who are giving protection to ttp & bla b@st@rds in indian embassies in afghanistan...

Even if that is a stupid comment but still it is in Afghanistan not in India.

yet dawood lives and puts his two fingers up India's *** at will

Did you read that post?
I mean 80s not 90s.
DAwood became notorius in India after 1993 Mumbai bombing.One year later RAW recruited for operatives from rival Chhota Rajan coup ,4 hardcore criminals to attack Dawood in Pakistan .But our spineless Rao govt cancelled the plan.
We are hoping under Modi it will revive.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom