What's new

Tigris Shield Peace Operation Updates & Discussions

They started receiving a budget again after Baghdad took Kirkuk, otherwise they'd starve

Thanks for answering. Those sounds insulting to the majority of Iraq. Is that how the majority of Iraq felt or there wasnt much of a fuss?

Thanks for answering. Those sounds insulting to the majority of Iraq. Is that how the majority of Iraq felt or there wasnt much of a fuss?

Kurds hate Iraq, Iraq feeds Kurds of Iraq. As for feelings, personally years ago I used to be very angry and emotional about all of this on defence.pk as some may remember with my different accounts but it is too consuming and draining, no longer do I care.

Last edited:
The real question is, where did pkk go after they left Sinjar?
Why does Barzani allow pkk on its territory?

No matter which group,they all work with each other to some degree,we knew it but didnt act(enter and fvck them all).
Suc bizde.
Turkey used KRG to enter Irag and create its bases. just go back when Iragi government said Turkey should leave Irag within a week, what was Turkish response? "KRG invited us to fight against ISIS and KRG defended it...
So, That was the first attempt and the right one. Turkey also FLooded Irag with its goods as they controlled the border.
Now, Irag understood that they need to work with Turkey and they cannot just underestimate them. Now, Turkey can enter to SInjar and later to KRG too, but now KRG will be afraid to turn its back to TUrkey again...

before talking like Turkey did bad policy, be honest and just check what Turkey went through...

Turkey used KRG to enter Irag and create its bases. just go back when Iragi government said Turkey should leave Irag within a week, what was Turkish response? "KRG invited us to fight against ISIS and KRG defended it...
So, That was the first attempt and the right one. Turkey also FLooded Irag with its goods as they controlled the border.
Now, Irag understood that they need to work with Turkey and they cannot just underestimate them. Now, Turkey can enter to SInjar and later to KRG too, but now KRG will be afraid to turn its back to TUrkey again...

before talking like Turkey did bad policy, be honest and just check what Turkey went through...

Entering Sinjar is clashing with ISF as they're present there. Bashiqa had no ISF when it was entered

Entering Sinjar is clashing with ISF as they're present there. Bashiqa had no ISF when it was entered

I know but first you need reason to enter, otherwise you are considered as invader..
according to internationsl rules Turkey can enter as its threat to its border. If ISF fight back, thats actually what Turkey needs(planned for longer term but will happen easier), Turkey will fight with ISF and this fight might end at Kerkuk and Mosul.. Irag will be the one started war and lost and Turkey will take those areas. I think Irag will never do it as they will get advice from US.

I know but first you need reason to enter, otherwise you are considered as invader..
according to internationsl rules Turkey can enter as its threat to its border. If ISF fight back, thats actually what Turkey needs(planned for longer term but will happen easier), Turkey will fight with ISF and this fight might end at Kerkuk and Mosul.. Irag will be the one started war and lost and Turkey will take those areas. I think Irag will never do it as they will get advice from US.

Yes yes, won't happen. Even Sinjar invasion won't happen and Turkey won't attack ISF.

Agree with thecamelguy, Sinjar wont change a thing, it may win us some new land, bases and slow the flow of arms from Iraq to Syria vice versa that is it. The terrorists will move elsewhere and this will not change until Turkey & Iraq stop feeding KRG. Peshmerga and PKK were crying hand in hand when Kirkuk fell, Peshmerga were threatening Turkey before the Afrin op and crying later.

Our efforts should be focused on Syria while bombing the shit out of PKK bases in Iraq.

There is not much Barzani can do about them.
Theres over 200 000 peshmerga's, only an idiot will believe he cant do anything about it. Peshmerga and pkk have always worked hand in hand and they are allowed to move anywhere with their guns just like we saw in kirkuk.

Back
Top Bottom