What's new

Tigris Shield Peace Operation Updates & Discussions

PUK with their own peshmerga have also PKK as unofficial armed wing. The ultimate goal of PKK and KDP is the same.
KDP is a rival of PUK? o_O They literally hate each other since father barzani has been used against PUK to take Erbil from PUK, they want to take Erbil back.

KDP is a rival of PUK? o_O They literally hate each other since father barzani has been used against PUK to take Erbil from PUK, they want to take Erbil back.
Thats what I am talking about. We made the decision to support Barzani against PKK and PUK while Barzani because of the PKKs dream of independent Kurdistan acted like a traitor because our relation was created on the base of death threats and money while PUK under the control of Iraq was going to establish more stronger ties with Iraqi Central Government if they had the power and PUK was going to act under their control. The decision that driven Iraq crazy is the support for the KDP that is the more aggressive and radical government in KRG. If we was not defending Barzani all the time PUK was going to take him out but instead Barzani choosed to take himself out by following his dreams and betraying Turkey in the name of Kurdistan. And now we are at state where we can't trust anyone.

I am confusing nothing. PUK with their own peshmerga have also PKK as unofficial armed wing. The ultimate goal of PKK and KDP is the same. Independent Kurdistan while Iraq controls PUK. Thats why when PUK peshmerga retreated on Iraqs command PKK stayed. The thing is that we couldn't control KDP like we wanted because our power there was because of fear while the situation with Iraq and PUK is not like that. The relation between Iraq and PUK is stronger.
No matter which group,they all work with each other to some degree,we knew it but didnt act(enter and fvck them all).
Suc bizde.

No matter which group,they all work with each other to some degree,we knew it but didnt act(enter and fvck them all).
Suc bizde.
The situation untill now was the enemy of my enemy is my friend but it turned out that the Kurdistan dream is stronger then the political ambition and the fear for your own life.

We made the decision to support Barzani against PKK and PUK
Okay finally something we both agree. So you recognised that supporting Barzani was a mistake, right? Please..
They never fought against PKK, they always supported them from behind, we even withnessed PKK Terrorists side by side with KDP Peshmerge in Kirkuk when Iraq moves on there, they seemed like pretty okay with each other.

Entire PUK, KDP, PKK should be annihilated, with Iraq's cooperation. You cannot achieve this if you constantly threaten them. Btw you cannot blame current Iraqi government for old Iraqi government actions. I mean, look at us, our government literally supported FETÖ and PKK for 15 years until they "wake up" :lol: There is a huge diplomatic failure that holds us back.

Okay finally something we both agree. So you recognised that supporting Barzani was a mistake, right? Please..
They never fought against PKK, they always supported them from behind, we even withnessed PKK Terrorists side by side with KDP Peshmerge in Kirkuk when Iraq moves on there, they seemed like pretty okay with each other.

Entire PUK, KDP, PKK should be annihilated, with Iraq's cooperation. You cannot achieve this if you constantly threaten them. Btw you cannot blame current Iraqi government for old Iraqi government actions. I mean, look at us, our government literally supported FETÖ and PKK for 15 years until they "wake up" :lol: There is a huge diplomatic failure that holds us back.
We all know what was the Barzani relation with PKK but at that time what we could do? We had the possibility to act back in the days when the Americans started the Iraq war but instead we were just standing there and watching how the things are going out of control.

We all know what was the Barzani relation with PKK but at that time what we could do? We had the possibility to act back in the days when the Americans started the Iraq war but instead we were just standing there and watching how the thing are going out of control.
You are saying that our government was aware of this and decided to support them? I am shocking how you cannot categorise this as treason o_O I mean i know that blaming Americans and others may feel better, but come on. There are 11 years between us withdrawal 2007 and 2018.

You are saying that our government was aware of this and decided to support them? I am shocking how you cannot categorise this as treason o_O I mean i know that blaming Americans and others may feel better, but come on. There are 11 years between us withdrawal 2007 and 2018.
I am openly categorizing this as treason and I am sure that one day they will pay. Of course there are a lot of things behind the scene and things that can't be seen from the public and I am happy that I had the opportunity to talk about those things with people that know what are they talking about. Because of the large size of the treachery and the numerous deeds of a traitors I couldn't remember all of the information that was given to me but the emotional scar is still in me. I can assure you one thing. There are always people that are watching and planning and when the time comes the traitors will pay by one or another mean.

@TheCamelGuy

Off topic but could you give some details about the post-war constition in Iraq? I vaguely remember something about how the ethnicity of president have to be Kurdish by law or something.I basically want to know what that constition does to favor Kurds. Also, was central government getting any share of the oil trade of KRG or the revenue entirely belonged to KRG?

Last edited:
@TheCamelGuy

Off topic but could you give some details about the post-war constition in Iraq? I vaguely remember something about how the ethnicity of president have to be Kurdish by law or something.I basically want to know what that constition does to favor Kurds. Also, was central government getting any share of the oil trade of KRG or the revenue entirely belonged to KRG?

President position reserved for Kurd (useless position)
Prime minister reserved for Shia Arab
Parliament speaker reserved for Sunni Arab

KRG oil trade revenue didnt go to the central gov, but things changed after October 2017.

President position reserved for Kurd (useless position)
Prime minister reserved for Shia Arab
Parliament speaker reserved for Sunni Arab

KRG oil trade revenue didnt go to the central gov, but things changed after October 2017.

How about chief of staff?

Was a Kurd for years (Babakir Zebari) but recently replaced by an Arab.

Kurdish influence has been decreasing recently, until lately the finance minister was a Kurd who stole billions of dollars

Does KRG gets a budget from the central government or they are economically on their own?

Back
Top Bottom