What's new

Tigris Shield Peace Operation Updates & Discussions

Looks that under ISF control?
PKK occupied Iraqi Territories but you guys do nothing.

View attachment 461688

YBS presence there but ultimately under ISF control. Though I don't see the issue of that enclave having YBS or PKK for that matter given that they cannot reach Qandil as ISF is between that.

given that they cannot reach Qandil as ISF is between that.

No offense to you or Iraqi security forces, but: if ISIS can operate, move troops and raid in the areas of Kirkuk, Mosul and Baghdad(!), can you really guarantee that PKK/YBS cant move between Qandil and Sinjar because of ISF presence?

I also don't understand the purpose of Sinjar operation. We can use "sinjar operation" as an excuse to occupy the connection between KRG and YPG, but going further south to Sinjar for real has no meaning.

Instead, we should offer Iraqi forces to air support and our staff should help Iraqis in tactical meaning. We shouldn't send military on the ground in Sinjar for no reason. Our aim is to cut KRG and YPG, at least that is what it supposed to be to blockade YPG in a cage. I am pretty sure Iraqi forces will be able to beat few thousand PKK scum in Sinjar, with air support of Turkish Airforce, and tactical support from our officers.

I also don't understand the purpose of Sinjar operation. We can use "sinjar operation" as an excuse to occupy the connection between KRG and YPG, but going further south to Sinjar for real has no meaning.

Instead, we should offer Iraqi forces to air support and our staff should help Iraqis in tactical meaning. We shouldn't send military on the ground in Sinjar for no reason. Our aim is to cut KRG and YPG, at least that is what is supposed to be to blockade YPG in a cage. I am pretty sure Iraqi forces will be able to beat few thousand PKK scum in Sinjar, with air support of Turkish Airforce, and tactical support from our officers.

Looks like iraq wants to protect the PKK.

Instead, we should offer Iraqi forces to air support and our staff should help Iraqis in tactical meaning. We shouldn't send military on the ground in Sinjar for no reason. Our aim is to cut KRG and YPG, at least that is what it supposed to be to blockade YPG in a cage. I am pretty sure Iraqi forces will be able to beat few thousand PKK scum in Sinjar, with air support of Turkish Airforce, and tactical support from our officers.
If you think that Iraqis care about our security and PKK you are wrong. We use KDP to pressure them and Iran and they use PUK with PKK to pressure KDP and Turkey.

No offense to you or Iraqi security forces, but: if ISIS can operate, move troops and raid in the areas of Kirkuk, Mosul and Baghdad(!), can you really guarantee that PKK/YBS cant move between Qandil and Sinjar because of ISF presence?

Point i'm trying to make is that the enclave in Sinjar where there is YBS/PKK presence is one that does not alter the situation to Turkey in any way with or without regards to Qandil as right next door in Syria the PKK/YPG rules a large area of land. This means that if Sinjar entirely is considered an extension of the YPG in Syria there is no particular reason to place focus on Sinjar strategically when it comes to countering the PKK.

Point i'm trying to make is that the enclave in Sinjar where there is YBS/PKK presence is one that does not alter the situation to Turkey in any way with or without regards to Qandil as right next door in Syria the PKK/YPG rules a large area of land. This means that if Sinjar entirely is considered an extension of the YPG in Syria there is no particular reason to place focus on Sinjar strategically when it comes to countering the PKK.

If your Goverment do nothing against the scum that threats Turkey, then don't be pissed when we fight them in Iraq.

If you think that Iraqis care about our security
No, but they hell doesn't want to see angry Turkey in front of them, so they would love to cooperate on something that will benefit them in increasing control of their territory.

We use KDP to pressure them
It was a mistake in first place. Go and apology them. Iraq's new government seems like they know what diplomacy is.

Our deal is Khabur connection where YPG and KRG connects, also Kandil mountains. We have nothing to do in Sinjar other than giving air support to Iraqi forces.

No, but they hell doesn't want to see angry Turkey in front of them, so they would love to cooperate on something that will benefit them in increasing control of their territory.

It was a mistake in first place. Go and apology them. Iraq's new government seems like they know what diplomacy is.

Our deal is Khabur connection where YPG and KRG connects, also Kandil mountains. We have nothing to do in Sinjar other than giving air support to Iraqi forces.
No Iraqi would give their life for our interests. They were threatening us with strikes if we don't back up from Bashika. If Iraq wanted PKK gone they would be destroyed till now. They are throwing everything on KDP and I am not saying its not right... I am saying that if Iraq want PKK gone it will not be a problem and a thing that KDP will be able to oppose.

No Iraqi would give their life for our interests.
So you don't read.. It's their benefit not to see angry Turkey. And it's also their benefit to increase control on their own territory. Come on now, you talk like Sinjar is not in Iraq but on Mars so Iraqi forces wouldn't go to mars to fight PKK there o_O

If Iraq wanted PKK gone they would be destroyed till now.
This is incorrect. They couldn't even beat ISIS. They couldn't even penetrate dirty Peshmerga forces near Khabur triangle. Bağdad has no connection with Turkish-Iraq border.

So you don't read.. It's their benefit not to see angry Turkey. And it's also their benefit to increase control on their own territory. Come on now, you talk like Sinjar is not in Iraq but on Mars so Iraqi forces wouldn't go to mars to fight PKK there o_O

This is incorrect. They couldn't even beat ISIS. They couldn't even penetrate dirty Peshmerga forces near Khabur triangle. Bağdad has no connection with Turkish-Iraq border.
No actually they are talking like Sinjar and Qandil are on Mars and Iraqi forces wont go to mars to fight PKK and instead they throw all the responsibility on Mars. When KRG was threatening Kirkuk and all other territories it was easy to start sanctioning and fighting against the Peshmerga and we saw what happened but when Turkey is offering joint operations for cleansing Kandil they are listing it as threat to the national security. How to understand this?

Last edited:
No actually they are talking like Sinjar and Qandil are on Mars and Iraqi forces wont go to mars to fight PKK and instead they throw all the responsibility on Mars.
This is also incorrect. Iraqi officials made cooperative statements dozens of time to remove PKK scum together with Turkey, until our retarded President opens his dirty mouth and starts threaten Iraq o_O

If someone wants to handshake with you, you handshake with him. You cannot cry if you tell him that "doesn't matter if you handshake or not, i will do it anyway" and they stop being cooperative with you o_O

Lets stop blaming all others for our own mistakes, shall we?

This is also incorrect. Iraqi officials made cooperative statements dozens of time to remove PKK scum together with Turkey, until our retarded President opens his dirty mouth and starts threaten Iraq o_O

If someone wants to handshake with you, you handshake with him. You cannot cry if you tell him that "doesn't matter if you handshake or not, i will do it anyway" and they stop being cooperative with you o_O

Lets stop blaming all others for our own mistakes, shall we?
Look at my edited post.

US won't let ISF cut KRG from YPG as the US uses this entry point to aid the SDF/YPG.

Sinjar is irrelevant in this as ISF dominates there, they can impose harsher control easily. Qandil is the matter in question.

Look at my edited post.
My post still is an answer towards edited parts of your post.

I am talking about after the Kirkuk crisis between Bağdat and KRG, not before. Iraqi officials told us dozens of times that they are ready to cooperate and fight PKK together with Turkey, until our retard in palace starts threatening Iraq for no reason.

Back
Top Bottom