What's new

Tibetans set fire to themselves in China to demand return of Dalai Lama

Setting themselves ablaze, this has been a practice of theirs for sometime. The Chinese Government should offer psychiatric assistance to these people.

Setting themselves ablaze, this has been a practice of theirs for sometime. The Chinese Government should offer psychiatric assistance to these people.

By that insensitive and weird logic ISI should give psychiatric assistance to all suicide bombers.

Looks like tibetans dont want to live with china anymore.
If china have one bit of shame they should give independance to tibet soon.

Looks like tibetans dont want to live with china anymore.
If china have one bit of shame they should give independance to tibet soon.
india shud give away kashmir too, *ready with our paper work* ;)

Maybe I got some of the names wrong, I was sure that IM and SIMI were Indian terrorist organizations.

Anyway, my point still stands. I would prefer these monks anyday, to the kinds of terrorists in India, who attack the financial capital, and kill hundreds of people at a time on a regular basis.
how does your point still stand? you were supposed to provide proof of your claim - that Indian militants blow a hotel. where is the proof? you are failed to prove anything that you claimed in this thread.

whatever names you were referring are pakistani terrorists. and yeah- i would too prefer these monks any day over pakistani terrorists. at least these monks don't kill the innocents.

Wow, you guys are bloodthirsty.

At least they only kill themselves, they don't blow up hotels like Indian militant groups do.
you just did a typo CD Instead India..you mean to something else right..or just shied away to keep happy your all weather friend..;)what a fail

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

it seems you haven't heard of this- they were not Indian militant groups. they were pakistanis. i'm asking you 3rd time- why and where did Indian militant groups blow up the hotel?

In Global Times I guess..ask CD tough:toast_sign:

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

Let is based in Pakistan and it was China who always vetoed the move to Ban LET and its subsidiary Jamaat ul Dawah in UNSC. So, Chinese always happy to support terrorist attacking India.
that means China is a terrorist too..going by CD logic..

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

Doesnt make sense, the other chinese and tibetans have a lot in common, physical features customs religion etc. they should be proud of being a part of mother china

like you..right..

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

I neva knew the chinese conducted their own investigation that found Dawood as the culprit :P
But the funny point is even pakistan's FIA , IB and FBI havent found proof abouot this !!!
Well is this a new conspiracy theory i guess !!1

no its global times article tht he just found..came here very high on it..that only luxury they have to read as a news (chinese propoganda)

These monks are not protesting about anything religious. They just don't like the fact that Han Chinese are migrating to Tibet. It's changing their traditional way of life to see so many Han Chinese.

Well, too bad -- because it's too late! Tibetans are already being educated in Chinese schools and speaking Chinese. In a generation or two, Tibet will be completely transformed. These self-immolating monks are just a relic of the past, like the Luddites.

:china:

Didn't the Lama's second in command say stop burning themselves ? again wasting their time and life :coffee:

I think we should send these monks to mandatory drug rehab and psychiatric hospitals. You've got to be insane or on drugs to keep burning yourselves.

Just like u r so concerned on Kashmir but can't do anything :lol:
I know the kashmir, But I am not concern on it like you everyday!! I don't counter the blast happened there!! Just see the TOI, almost one of four are news about Tibet!! Nothing special, You want to separate Tibet from china, But you can't. You just can live in daydream. What a pity!!!

Back
Top Bottom