What's new

Tibet issue

But isn't that the same system your state system that kills, and that you sumptuously show off to the other forumers?

Aren't your victims died of hunger under the same state system that fattens the others?

If your system is not your state system, who create you state system?

In your theory, freedom under your system is of state, starvation under your system is not of state?

Don't you feel its logically illogical?

Err - given that it is NOT a communist nation - we can't force change in dietary habits, can we? Heck - if the state forced its citizens to eat beef - a very significant % of the malnutrition among children issue would be solved. Heck, even eggs would solve the issue. But given the Indian vegetarian diet and religious feelings being involved - the state must tread carefully. The state doesn't fatten anyone either - it is not as if the Govt. drops off Cadbury Dairy Milks and Kit Kats at the homes of the rich to fatten them.

But isn't that the same system your state system that kills, and that you sumptuously show off to the other forumers?

Aren't your victims died of hunger under the same state system that fattens the others?

If your system is not your state system, who create you state system?

In your theory, freedom under your system is of state, starvation under your system is not of state?

Don't you feel its logically illogical?

Exactly right. We know we have enormous problems and we need to implement democratic reforms

We F**king hate it when someone from a worse off country tries to tell us we need to follow their example.

Err - given that it is NOT a communist nation - we can't force change in dietary habits, can we? Heck - if the state forced its citizens to eat beef - a very significant % of the malnutrition among children issue would be solved. Heck, even eggs would solve the issue. But given the Indian vegetarian diet and religious feelings being involved - the state must tread carefully. The state doesn't fatten anyone either - it is not as if the Govt. drops off Cadbury Dairy Milks and Kit Kats at the homes of the rich to fatten them.

Thats your excuse? Vegetarians anywhere else do not starve to death or have permanent mental and physical damage from starvation. Protein can be acquired from soys and beans. Can they not eat that?

Exactly right. We know we have enormous problems and we need to implement democratic reforms

We F**king hate it when someone from a worse off country tries to tell us we need to what they do though.

We are only doing our dharma by showing you the path - this is our benevolence - to follow it or not is your karma.

If people in india started to eat beef then the malnutrition among children issue might be partly solved this year. But half of people may die of famine next year due to lack of farm cattle to produce enough food to eat. So I think it is better for you to be loyal to your Gods than starve to death.

If people in india started to eat beef then the malnutrition among children issue might be partly solved this year. But half of people may die of famine next year due to lack of farm cattle to produce enough food to eat. So I think it is better for you to be loyal to your Gods than starve to death.

Please do not mock our religious feelings or our Gods. We hold our faith dearly.

We are only doing our dharma by showing you the path - this is our benevolence - to follow it or not is your karma.

Preaching to the wrong person. I am not religious nor do I have have any affiliation with the CCP. I'll be sure to vote here though.

First walk down the right path before helping others, otherwise you'll only be harming them.

You going to answer or what?

Yes - before I retire to my chambers for a snooze. They can of course eat soy - but traditionally soy is not a part of the Indian diet and same thing with beans. Also, China was able to reduce malnutrition to a large extent because the fertility of the Chinese women decreased to about 1.5 while the Indian woman still had fertility of 3. The one child policy really helped China get its act together - India does not have that luxury.

Yes - before I retire to my chambers for a snooze. They can of course eat soy - but traditionally soy is not a part of the Indian diet and same thing with beans. Also, China was able to reduce malnutrition to a large extent because the fertility of the Chinese women decreased to about 1.5 while the Indian woman still had fertility of 3. The one child policy really helped China get its act together - India does not have that luxury.

Fine how about protein supplement then.

China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India, even in the harshest days of Mao's time.

Fine how about protein supplement then.

If Soy and Beans is not a part of their diet - you think the average tribal villager in Bihar is going to consume Optimum Nutrition Whey?

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 AM ----------

China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India.

Yes it does and this is something which we can learn from the Chinese.

Back
Top Bottom