What's new

Tibet issue

LOL. Chinese media doesn't care about something like Slumdog millionaire. If you have a problem bring it up with the Western press.

Then show me something from the western press to back up your consistently wrong, wild accusations.

It is kinda hindu tradition. First ruled by Alexanda then the Afghanis then comes the persians, the mongols and the British East Indian company.
Now it is Italian's turn. No wonder they did not have their own written history in the past.

You're right. :tup:

Also, here is a good quote, from the leader of the country that created them:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

It is kinda hindu tradition. First ruled by Alexanda then the Afghanis then comes the persians, the mongols and the British East Indian company.
Now it is Italian's turn. No wonder they did not have their own written history in the past.

An excellent post which reflects on the Chinese educational system and highlights its brainwashing and wrong info force fed to its poor population who have clearly not heard of the likes Asoka or Maurya or the Cholas or the Marathas etc and ha - believe that Rahul Gandhi is Italian!

ur troll isnt giving results:lol:
she married to indian and her son is indian therefore:D
and dont forget troll that they won majority seats in parliament and italian didnt vote here,indians voted for them.
i self voted for their good policies in their previous tenure but not this time..

- doesn't look like great health care to me

America has better health care, hope you can enjoy it.

One word: mobs must be suppressed whether it is in communist country or in democracy country, except in democrazy country.

BTW, I saw this video before, it seems cut off a piece when the "Tibetans" slam the UN rail.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right. :tup:

Also, here is a good quote, from the leader of the country that created them:

"India is merely a geographical expression. It is no more a single country than the Equator."

- Winston Churchill

and this country now says..
we need india more than india needs us:cameron

and churchill is resting in dark cave:lol:

ur troll isnt giving results:lol:
she married to indian and her son is indian therefore:D
and dont forget troll that they won majority seats in parliament and italian didnt vote here,indians voted for them.
i self voted for their good policies in their previous tenure but not this time..

Please - these concepts are too evolved for simple Chinese peasant minds - these are the same people who probably think that the Cultural Revolution and The Great Leap Forward were great things that happened to their country - the more developed societies know the truth.

I'm just suggesting what you've posted is no more than a vedio. If you want to believe it to be fact, it is fine. 'cause others have no say about what's going on in your brain.

And for the same reason, we have no obligation to agree with your crazy idea or abide by your ideological dictatorship.

Please - these concepts are too evolved for simple Chinese peasant minds - these are the same people who probably think that the Cultural Revolution and The Great Leap Forward were great things that happened to their country - the more developed societies know the truth.

Well at least peasants are literate unlike a third of Indians. Yes India is the most developed at starving its people to death due to government incompetence.

An excellent post which reflects on the Chinese educational system and highlights its brainwashing and wrong info force fed to its poor population who have clearly not heard of the likes Asoka or Maurya or the Cholas or the Marathas etc and ha - believe that Rahul Gandhi is Italian!

The most powerful person in India, as recognized by Forbes rankings, is Sonia Gandhi.

She is Italian, and she does not even have one drop of Indian blood.

LOL - hahahaha - dude - in one case, it is father of a child hitting him. In the second it is someone who doesn't like the Title - "Slumdog" - you comparing these incidents to the Chinese state killing its own citizens in cold blood? I mean seriously - where do you see the common ground in your infinite wisdom which clearly eludes us daft Indians?

The most powerful person in India, as recognized by Forbes rankings, is Sonia Gandhi.

She is Italian, and she does not even have one drop of Indian blood.

Mother Teresa did not have a drop of Indian blood either. She is Indian as far as we are concerned. Sonia Gandhi holds an Indian passport. Every Indian citizen irrespective of the color or origin is entitled to the same rights. I doubt you understand these concepts - but she is a naturalized citizen of India. Arnold Schwarzenegger was originally an Austrian - he became the Governor of California, did he not? So for his term - was California ruled by Austria? HAHA....

Back
Top Bottom