What's new

Tibet issue

Jackdaws probably is the only guy who had been called both pseudo secular and Hinduvta in this forum, wait put me in the list as well! :lol:

If people in india started to eat beef then the malnutrition among children issue might be partly solved this year. But half of people may die of famine next year due to lack of farm cattle to produce enough food to eat. So I think it is better for you to be loyal to your Gods than starve to death.

Actually why beef only?

'Exotic' things that are eaten in China would do the trick.

Must I mention them?

That is why China heavily imports and buys/leases foreign territory to grow food?!

China may import food and lease foreign land to grow food, but that still doesn't change the fact "China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India".

China may import food and lease foreign land to grow food, but that still doesn't change the fact "China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India".

China's ability to feed its people questioned by UN expert

Shrinking arable land making it harder to maintain agricultural output, says Olivier De Schutter, as food prices rise in China
China's ability to feed its people questioned by UN expert | Environment | The Guardian

India still manages!

What is the idea of stating China produces more food, when it has to import and lease?

If your Govt requires to import and lease foreign land, it is a bogus contention that China produces more. India does not have to import except recently during the man made and business driven shortage of onions.

But then, I am aware that Communist regimes love statistics to cover up the reality.

Heard of shrinking farmlands in China?

China's ability to feed its people questioned by UN expert

Shrinking arable land making it harder to maintain agricultural output, says Olivier De Schutter, as food prices rise in China
China's ability to feed its people questioned by UN expert | Environment | The Guardian

India still manages!

What is the idea of stating China produces more food, when it has to import and lease?

But then, I am aware that Communist regimes love statistics to cover up the reality.

Heard of shrinking farmlands in China?

"China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India" , prove that is wrong!

"China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India" , prove that is wrong!

Please understand, if there is a requirement to produce more, India would. It can feed its people with what it produces. It does NOT have to IMPORT or LEASE foreign land.

Note again, China CANNOT feed its teeming millions and so it has to IMPORT and LEASE foreign land.

I hope you have understood the difference now.

Please understand, if there is a requirement to produce more, India would. It can feed its people with what it produces. It does NOT have to IMPORT or LEASE foreign land.

Note again, China CANNOT feed its teeming millions and so it has to IMPORT and LEASE foreign land.

I hope you have understood the difference now.

Ray sir,

I am going to ask you again, is it a fact that "China produces far more food for more people with less farming land than India"?

Back
Top Bottom