What's new

Three youths assaulted in Chennai theatre for taking selfies during National Anthem

If there is any law of the land which is against taking selfies during natioal anthem they should be convicted according to it . But this hooliganism and mob mentality belongs to stone age . Plus beating women wow !! .

I agree with you..Their should be a distinction between vandalism and patriotism....Anyway, some how, the way, BJP is creating such kind of crazy laws, BJP will not cross more than 50 seat in next election...

I agree with you..Their should be a distinction between vandalism and patriotism....Anyway, some how, the way, BJP is creating such kind of crazy laws, BJP will not cross more than 50 seat in next election...

This kind of diseased behaviour is being whipped up across the country . BJP will have it hard in next election.

BJP did not create this law. It was ruling of the SC.

Regarding BJP not crossing 50 :lol: Who do you think will form the majority then? Congress?

BJP did not create this law. It was ruling of the SC.

Regarding BJP not crossing 50 :lol: Who do you think will form the majority then? Congress?

No ones knows, who knows, may be congress will get vote without doing anything...That is the tragedy of our democratic system...To prevent Congress to come to power, does not justify, to have such kind of rules.

If BJP can not do anything, then take some steps to punish those people who are indulged in such kind of vandalism..

Three youths were allegedly beaten up by moviegoers for not standing up when the National Anthem was being played in a Chennai theatre on Sunday, The Times of India reported.

The incident comes on the backdrop of Supreme Court's 30 November order which made it mandatory for everyone in a cinema hall to stand for the National Anthem before the commencement of a film.

national-anthem_380.jpg

Representational image. Getty Images

The incident took place in Kasi Theatre in Chennai's Ashok Nagar. According to The Times of India report, violence broke out during the interval of a Tamil film, Chennai 28-II. Twenty men assaulted three students, including two women, who were part of a seven-member group. They were allegedly taking selfies while the national anthem was being played, the report added.

The scuffle took place after a group of moviegoers objected to the group taking selfies during the National Anthem was being played. Based on the complaint from Vijayakumar, who objected to the behaviour of the youths, filed a police complaint under the Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act and the Indian Penal Code, The Hindu reported.

Meanwhile, a group of moviegoers filed a separate complaint against those who manhandled and threatened the seven people. Both the groups were later interrogated by police, the report added.

http://www.firstpost.com/india/thre...g-selfies-during-national-anthem-3152102.html
Rubbish, national anthem are played at appropriate time and place such as sports event, political gathering, memorial service etc, entertainment at movies theater neither the place nor time

Do u see people at USA or western world play national anthem before movie screenings

Screw the forced patriotism . I will not stand. And throw a beick bat at anyone try to intimidate.

Me my whole family friends and relatives will make sure to eliminate anyone who even show fingers to me.

Bloody cowards hitting at poor weak individual.

Govt judges beuracrates defence personnel and cops need to prove their patriotism not us. They are most corrupt
Bingo, taking billions in kickback and bribery, but ask ordinary citizen to show face value patriotism

i am in college. not everyone is like your south indian nigger. with iq of 80. i am an upper caste. average upper caste have iq of 100+.

and i am not in to cuck/BDSM. i am not a Drividian nigger.
Hat bloody garib . You black poor msdrasi scum.
You are poor 5feet 7 inch 60 kg malnourished thing.
Your name is enough to tell about u.

OK welcome to do that. We will see what happens. With the SC ruling we will be happy to kick your sorry a$$ to jail
I will be happy to break your head. And send you to sarkari hospital.

Its funny how morons like you made an assumption that me or for that matter, Christians oppose National Anthem. What more can I expect from a Sanghi Chaddi??

Saala desh-bhakti ki dukaan kholkar certificate baant lo..!!!

Its funny how the people who protest respecting the National anthem are either Muslims or Christians. Like cherokee and You.

One of the students who was disrespecting the national anthem in that chennai theatre was called "Leenus Roffun". Another one was called "Sabaratha" (after the roman city in Libiya where jesus preached and spread christianity)

The guy who protested was a "Vijaykumar".

You have mistaken India for an Anglo saxon nation. India has been a land of social action and social justice for thousands of years now. Right from the Panchayat to resisting invasion and conversion by designating "out castes" i.e. dalits.

And don't tell me religion has nothing to do with it. The only other people protesting this are the pakistanis and that puts you in esteemed company.

Yes, you seem to live by "exceptions" rather than the rule. This is the second time I have seen you make this excuse. Clutching at straws as usual.

Do not share your business strategies for getting others laid with me. Pick someone from your own class, they would enjoy your company.

Hat bloody garib . You black poor msdrasi scum.
You are poor 5feet 7 inch 60 kg malnourished thing.
Your name is enough to tell about u.

I will be happy to break your head. And send you to sarkari hospital.

Chamar visvamitra is a clan name/gotra of vedic brahmins. He was a vedic rishi. What an idiot, no wonder my ancestors called your race dirty subhumans.

I am 6".1" and my Wight is 85 kgs, professional wrestler and swordsman.

@Kaptaan ever felt sorry for chamar people ? Just look at this guys post in this thread. You will understand why brahmins and kashtriyas created caste system. :)

Now he will claim upper caste amcestory just watch !

Where did you learn this factoid? :)
Anthropology

Chamar visvamitra is a clan name/gotra of vedic brahmins. He was a vedic rishi. What an idiot, no wonder my ancestors called your race dirty subhumans.

I am 6".1" and my Wight is 85 kgs, professional wrestler and swordsman.

@Kaptaan ever felt sorry for chamar people ? Just look at this guys post in this thread. You will understand why brahmins and kashtriyas created caste system. :)

Now he will claim upper caste amcestory just watch !

Anthropology
You are just a chamar a poor garib hindu. Go to hell u lowlife.
Dont u dare to question us superior people.
Bloody mixed up bhakt.

Its funny how morons like you made an assumption that me or for that matter, Christians oppose National Anthem. What more can I expect from a Sanghi Chaddi??

Saala desh-bhakti ki dukaan kholkar certificate baant lo..!!!
Tum Kitne Desh Bhakt ho tumhare DP se pataa lagta hai. For a second I thought it was some Pakistani then I saw your flags

Tum Kitne Desh Bhakt ho tumhare DP se pataa lagta hai. For a second I thought it was some Pakistani then I saw your flags
Bhai ek desh bhakti ka licence milega?

Suna hai hindutva ka licence free milta ha. Bas modi ji ke +@++! nahi kha sakta aap ki trah. Jai modi bolunga to kaam chalega?

Bhai ek desh bhakti ka licence milega?

Suna hai hindutva ka licence free milta ha. Bas modi ji ke +@++! nahi kha sakta aap ki trah. Jai modi bolunga to kaam chalega?
Jai Modi nahi Bharat Mataa ki jai aur Jai Hind Bolo. Garv se bolo. Apne App desh bhakt ho jaaoge

Adn you need not be BJP supporter. Even AAP or Congress supporters can be Desh bhakt. In your hearts you should love India and not support the enemies of the nation like Burhan Wani or Pakistanis

Jai Modi nahi Bharat Mataa ki jai aur Jai Hind Bolo. Garv se bolo. Apne App desh bhakt ho jaaoge

Adn you need not be BJP supporter. Even AAP or Congress supporters can be Desh bhakt. In your hearts you should love India and not support the enemies of the nation like Burhan Wani or Pakistanis
Oh but i love my country. May be more than modi. I am not patriotic towards my anthem or iconic gesture. Only symbolic one.Tumhare modi bhakt to sunte hi nahi. For them ĺogical or illogical modi is right.
Wo tahlka movie ka dong kabhi wrong nahi hota.

Oh but i love my country. Tumhare modi bhakt to sunte hi nahi. For them ĺogical or illogical modi is right.
Wo tahlka movie ka dong kabhi wrong nahi hota.
Two rules of corporate life

1 The Boss is always Right

2 If Boss is wrong see Rule No. 1

Back
Top Bottom