What's new

Three youths assaulted in Chennai theatre for taking selfies during National Anthem

Good. A few tight slaps does wonders for a man's development. Especially when the man in question is a moron who hasn't a clue about respecting his national anthem.
Screw the forced patriotism . I will not stand. And throw a beick bat at anyone try to intimidate.

Me my whole family friends and relatives will make sure to eliminate anyone who even show fingers to me.

Bloody cowards hitting at poor weak individual.

Govt judges beuracrates defence personnel and cops need to prove their patriotism not us. They are most corrupt

Screw the forced patriotism . I will not stand. And throw a beick bat at anyone try to intimidate.

Me my whole family friends and relatives will make sure to eliminate anyone who even show fingers to me.

Govt judges beuracrates defence personnel and cops need to prove their patriotism not us. They are most corrupt

Cool.

lesson i simple, dont insult national anthem.

main bhi jab movie dakhne jata hoon tab national anthem ko poori respect deta hoon, it's our duty.

agar jio ke lie 3 4 ghante line me khade reh sakte ho to desh ke lie 2 min khade rahne main kya jata hain ?
Tum log jio ki batti bana ke apni and mein dal lo.
Bloody jio jio. Enough of you bloody illitrate fools. I am starting to hate the people for such rubbish.

Yes its choice to stand for jio. And its forced to stand for anthem b3fore watching a befikre or adult movie. Foxy lady. Where did nationlism enter an entertainment park which i have paid 400 rupee to have 2 hour of relax time.

Just a suggestion.

Did you know that chronic advice-giver's suggestions, often gratuitous and unsolicited typically betray a powerful need to prove to themselves that are superior than others ? It one of the indicators of an inferiority complex. Just one of those Facts.

Did you know that chronic advice-giver's suggestions, often gratuitous and unsolicited typically betray a powerful need to prove to themselves that are superior than others ? It one of the indicators of an inferiority complex. Just one of those Facts.

I don't normally tell kids to get laid. I made an exception for you. Too much pent up bile. Unhealthy. You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder. I'm guessing Tamil dalit.

Hyper-nationalism and mob justice is the least we want in our society. What next? Kangaroo courts across the country with 5th class fails as Jury?

The best option was to hand them over to the police.

Its funny how the people who protest respecting the National anthem are either Muslims or Christians. Like cherokee and You.

One of the students who was disrespecting the national anthem in that chennai theatre was called "Leenus Roffun". Another one was called "Sabaratha" (after the roman city in Libiya where jesus preached and spread christianity)

The guy who protested was a "Vijaykumar".

You have mistaken India for an Anglo saxon nation. India has been a land of social action and social justice for thousands of years now. Right from the Panchayat to resisting invasion and conversion by designating "out castes" i.e. dalits.

And don't tell me religion has nothing to do with it. The only other people protesting this are the pakistanis and that puts you in esteemed company.

I don't normally tell kids to get laid. I made an exception for you. Too much pent up bile. Unhealthy. You seem to have a big chip on your shoulder. I'm guessing Tamil dalit.

Yes, you seem to live by "exceptions" rather than the rule. This is the second time I have seen you make this excuse. Clutching at straws as usual.

Do not share your business strategies for getting others laid with me. Pick someone from your own class, they would enjoy your company.

Last edited:
Tum log jio ki batti bana ke apni and mein dal lo.
Bloody jio jio. Enough of you bloody illitrate fools. I am starting to hate the people for such rubbish.

Yes its choice to stand for jio. And its forced to stand for anthem b3fore watching a befikre or adult movie. Foxy lady. Where did nationlism enter an entertainment park which i have paid 400 rupee to have 2 hour of relax time.
i am in college. not everyone is like your south indian nigger. with iq of 80. i am an upper caste. average upper caste have iq of 100+.

and i am not in to cuck/BDSM. i am not a Drividian nigger.

i am in college. not everyone is like your south indian nigger. with iq of 80. i am an upper caste. average upper caste have iq of 100+.

and i am not in to cuck/BDSM. i am not a Drividian nigger.

Where did you learn this factoid? :)

Starting from my college days I have never stood for the Indian national anthem or saluted the Indian flag within the boundaries of Tamil Nadu.

I have done both in Mumbai.

As expected, after cow vigilantes now anthem vigilantes are unleashed. :lol:

Starting from my college days I have never stood for the Indian national anthem or saluted the Indian flag within the boundaries of Tamil Nadu.

I have done both in Mumbai.

OK welcome to do that. We will see what happens. With the SC ruling we will be happy to kick your sorry a$$ to jail

OK welcome to do that. We will see what happens. With the SC ruling we will be happy to kick your sorry a$$ to jail

Note that I refuse to stand for your national anthem only within Tamil Nadu. Outside I have no problem doing that.

Making national anthem mandatory is fine but action against not standing up is absolutely not fine.

Its funny how the people who protest respecting the National anthem are either Muslims or Christians. Like cherokee and You.

So now I am a christian . Sahi chutiya hai tu bhai .

And you are no better than someone who will sell his own mother for a US visa. :coffee:

Stop projecting your inner fantasies on others .

Back
Top Bottom