Looking forward..........
T-129
Z-10s
both almost same class and moderate in numbers

AH-1Z heavy limited in numbers
and
MI-35 totally different class

Rest time will tell...............

They didn't participate in rehearsals, neither did Solo turk .

Where are the "Think Thuss Analyst" who had contacts in the military and said nothing new was going to be shown at this parade?
Who said that? This year will show at least a couple of new systems as per my info.
New not in the sense that they were just procured but new in the sense that it will be their FIRST appearance on 23rd March parade!

Z-10 is here as far as i know. @Tipu7 also tweeted about it.
Those were old pics bro!

As for the T129, they will be in Turkish colors, representing Turkey as a guest on Pakistan Day celebrations! Not belong to PA.

Who said that? This year will show at least a couple of new systems as per my info.
New not in the sense that they were just procured but new in the sense that it will be their FIRST appearance on 23rd March parade!

Those were old pics bro!

As for the T129, they will be in Turkish colors, representing Turkey as a guest on Pakistan Day celebrations! Not belong to PA.

The old picture part is already cleared so why repeat it over.

As for t129s at the parade, where did i claim them to be in Pak colors?

The old picture part is already cleared so why repeat it over.

As for t129s at the parade, where did i claim them to be in Pak colors?
:) Because i missed the post that cleared it, saw the post and shared what i knew.

The second part was NOT directed at you. :)

Kya baat ha, gusaay mein kuen ho bhai?

:) Because i missed the post that cleared it, saw the post and shared what i knew.

The second part was NOT directed at you. :)

Kya baat ha, gusaay mein kuen ho bhai?

Yeah, just when it was cleared those were old pics, i found these in the military images thread.

20180321_213234-jpg.460966

321-0001-jpg.460967

Seeking confirmation though i see several changes in the chopper this time the second pic.

Yeah, just when it was cleared those were old pics, i found these in the military images thread.

321-0001-jpg.460967

Seeking confirmation though i see several changes in the chopper this time the second pic.
at least i have seen the second pic for the FIRST time!
However a couple of people did confirmed that Z10 being back is not true. Perhaps they were wrong? OR most probably, i missed this pic previously.

Will look forward for what you can bring in once you get your confirmation. Do share.

at least i have seen the second pic for the FIRST time!
However a couple of people did confirmed that Z10 being back is not true. Perhaps they were wrong? OR most probably, i missed this pic previously.

Will look forward for what you can bring in once you get your confirmation. Do share.
sooo what is your problem if Z-10 are here along with T-129 o_O

Those were old pics bro!

Yaar I attended two rehearsals and I saw nothing new

321-0001-jpg.460967

Did this Helicopter compete with AH-64-E Please dont say no.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom