What's new

Three T129 are in Pakistan

It seems PA will announce about the deal after the parade .. this will be to show off a new system in Pakistan's arsenal .. @cabatli_53 @Gryphon @Ulla @django @Game.Invade

Not happening anytime soon.

A USD 1.5 billion loan (for 30 T-129 helicopters) is reportedly being negotiated with Turkey, and the purchase cant go ahead without its approval.

When T-129 deal will near the contract stage (if it ever does), the Turks will start trumpeting it in advance, just like they do with other programs. They have had no export success with this A129 Mangusta development.

So, keep your expectations limited to Mi-35M and AH-1Z for the short term. :big_boss:

A USD 1.5 billion loan (for 30 T-129 helicopters) is reportedly being negotiated with Turkey, and the purchase cant go ahead without its approval.

When T-129 deal will near the contract stage (if it ever does), the Turks will start trumpeting it in advance, just like they do with other programs. They have had no export success with this A129 Mangusta development.

So, keep your expectations limited to Mi-35M and AH-1Z for the short term. :big_boss:
Some folks also thought that the Turkey won't get her lands back!!!! But, she's getting them back square inch by square inch!!!! Ops have already started for the Northern Iraq. And, these are just the beginning!!! So, don't worry, these ATAKs will be Pak's, and so will be all other staffs.....

*Thanks to the USA/EU etc. for sending 5K containers of arms, paid by the Haram folks from KSA/UAE with Haram money!!! This much for their entire spectrum of Haram deeds with Haram terrorists!!! These are now in the Turkish hands to be used by FSA on PKK/YPG/YPD etc. - the best proxies the West have ever produced......

No No. People are sharing old stuff. I don't think any Z10 is in Pakistan. At least not in my knowledge

Spreading false information is a crime you know. An FIR shall be registered against you. :rofl:

I dont see that happening as Z-10s are also back with improvements. It will be interesting to see which of the two makes to the podium.

i was free balling , seeing T-129's in Pakistan ..

I am not expecting more than AH-Z1 and Mi 35's .. two helicopters will make my day , its just a guess that maybe this is the reason why T-129's are here for ..

i was free balling , seeing T-129's in Pakistan ..

I am not expecting more than AH-Z1 and Mi 35's .. two helicopters will make my day , its just a guess that maybe this is the reason why T-129's are here for ..
When Allah-u Azimushshan opens a door, it can't be closed; when HE closes a door, it can't be opened. Looks like Pak's doors - hitherto closed- are getting opened one by one....

:enjoy:

received_2039710356247244.jpeg

• 3 Z-10
  • 3 T-128
  • 5 MI-35M
  • 3 UK Sea Kings
  • Few Civilian Chopper
Pretty good year

MI-35M.jpg

20140722-mang-trung-quoc-do-canh-may-bay-chien-dau-viet-trung-18.jpeg

maxresdefault.jpg

Pakistan-Navy-ex-RAF-Sea-King-HAR3A-Fleetlands-HeliOperations-800x445.jpg