What's new

Three LCA Tejas FOC to take part in Dubai air show

Tejas LIFT is scheduled for 2023 at the earliest. I'd say that it is still a few years away in terms of foreign sale prospects. :undecided:

You guys are cruel.

Could you let the poor Tejas have a moment in life...? Can Tejas not have a minute of the limelight? Would you not allow Indians to clap for what they've done in 35 years?

Indians have spent millions of hours and billions of dollars making Tejas and then making Tejas look good. Go away... let this miserable thing enjoys a flight at least.

Tejas LIFT is going to sell like hot falafels in the middle east
I like flafel but love well cooked Shawarma

are these jets going to perform team acrobatics? or 2 on display and one flying?

I know people would like to see an event where JF17 and Tejas are participating but given the political rivalry it might not happen any time soon.

I recall first time MIG 29 and F16 participating in Paris Airshow and were parked side by side maybe one day in Europe or Dubai we see our own jets together too.

Where if JF 17????
Likewise where was Tejas when JF-17 was performing at the same show almost a decade earlier.
However, lately it was seen mixing it with what supposed to be India's best fighter.

1636566518703.png

Love seeing these asses getting burned .
mine has second degree burn.:flame::flame:
I don't see any self respecting Arab air force even remotely entertain the idea of acquiring something that flies, and is made in India. Not a good combination.
Arabs don't have self respect
they have halal dollars and those dollars get them all fancy toys and pretty maids from east and west.

Back
Top Bottom