What's new

Three killed as Syrian shell strikes Turkish town

Your reason is not valid for anything..Civilian sufferings in Syria is the utmost result of Syrian regime`s acts..Cause and effect that is..And using such poetric words as "it will remain as BS to me and to majority of Turkey as well" wont change the fact

Let me make myself clear, if a civillian got hurt by an army which uses utmost caution in order to not hurt innocent people, it is understanable. Collateral damage, sad but it is happening in almost every military conflict as you meantioned.

But if a psyhco blows himself up and kill innocent people in the process, you can not justify that by saying "it is a conflict, sht happen"

Same goes for the regime of course, bombing cities without targetting...

Btw, it wasn't a "poetric word" but the result of a poll.

Grand Assembly is going to discuss military actions against Syria.

Let me make myself clear, if a civillian got hurt by an army which uses utmost caution in order to not hurt innocent people, it is understanable. Collateral damage, sad but it is happening in almost every military conflict as you meantioned.

But if a psyhco blows himself up and kill innocent people in the process, you can not justify that by saying "it is a conflict, sht happen"

Same goes for the regime of course, bombing cities without targetting...

Btw, it wasn't a "poetric word" but the result of a poll.

If you read my post on this issue, you would see that i was referring to collateral damage..Have i ever stated that the deaths caused by suicide bombings are acceptable?

In almost every military conflict, unfortunately civilians suffer..But on this issue, you should decide who to blame..Which side is responsible for civilian sufferings? FSA or the regime?

If you read my post on this issue, you would see that i was referring to collateral damage..Have i ever stated that the deaths caused by suicide bombings are acceptable?

Like i said, there are so many reasons to not trust this so called FSA. You do not have to pick sides.
Just accept the fact that the both sides are responsible from civillian sufferings.

Like i said, there are so many reasons to not trust this so called FSA. You do not have to pick sides.
Just accept the fact that the both sides are responsible from civillian sufferings.

Why do you put words in my mouth? I was only talking about it in the context of "collateral damage" Why do you have to extrapolate this to mean something I didn't even have on my mind? Where did i mention suicide bombings are okay, acceptable?
I explicitly mentioned civilian sufferings in a military conflict unfortunately happens, i wasnt referring to terror attacks such as suicide bombings etc..Seems you got me all wrong

Why don't you understand that Turks don't give a duck about this Shia/Sunni nonsense.

Erdogan/AKP does. The average Turk probably not.

Turks only care about their own citizens. So if Turkey is going to interfere in Turkey, that's because of the security of the Turkish people and not because of this sectarian nonsense.

Yes, polls showed that the population was against any engagement in Syria, however if a Turk dies that something completely different.

Back
Top Bottom