What's new

Three Indians crash into Bangladesh territory, held by BGB

Indian helicopter went into Pakistan, they released it in 5 hours......(thanks to pakistani Army and people)

You are saying, you would do a proper investigation of 3 mad persons!!
They should be charged for drunk driving and damage to property, dont you think?

If you wanna shoot them, just shoot them. Don't waste your time and energy in talking.

We dont live in stone age anymore like Indians. Why would somebody shoot civilians only becuase he/she crossed into our territory??? Its not a crime punishable by death. They will be duely investigated and see whether it was a honest mistake from their part and charged. If they are found non guilty, will be returned to their homeland. Thats how a civilized society works.

We dont live in stone age anymore like Indians. Why would somebody shoot civilians only becuase he/she crossed into our territory??? Its not a crime punishable by death. They will be duely investigated and see whether it was a honest mistake from their part and charged. If they are found non guilty, will be returned to their homeland. Thats how a civilized society works.

:rofl: :rofl:

look like they indulged them selfs in "high spirits "then went for a joy ride.:lol:

The three deserve a swift kick in the pants which I hope the BD police has already done.

The rest should be done by the state police when they return.

drinking is not bad but behaving irresponsibly after a tot or two needs exemplary punishment.

lastly, the BSF post commander and CO too need to explain how their barrier was ' crashable'.They too need a rocket.

lol BD police are not that harsh on drinking and driving, I can tell you from my personal experience :P

I heard they were kidnapped from Indian territory by BGB while they were fishing. I also heard the BGB took away the 6 kgs of Hilsha which they had caught.

I heard they were kidnapped from Indian territory by BGB while they were fishing. I also heard the BGB took away the 6 kgs of Hilsha which they had caught.

Those Indians have good taste in fish :P

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom