What's new

India opens multi-purpose Integrated Check Post along Bangladesh border

Bangladesh logic, never ceases to amuse me :lol:

Couple of things, Sylhetis form roughly 5-7% of the total Bangladeshi population. So technically Sylhet region should secede from Bangladesh and join Asaam, India, and not the other way round.

Second thing, you can't just keep saying culturally and geographically same, without actually giving any reasons! What are some of these similarities that you keep harping about? Lets hear them.

And what the fck does "Geographically similar" means anyways. All of Bangladesh is geographically similar to West Bengal, does it mean Bangladesh should be a part of India?

Assam just by itself is more diverse than all of Bangladesh, so forget about the diversity in the rest of India. You have no clue about Assam or the North East, so don't embarrass yourself.

The only country Bangladesh is culturally similar to is Saudi Arabia.

Where you from India, have you ever been to Assam or seen an Assamese person? You're too dedicated to this forum you don't know what going on in the outside world, I rely on first hand information while Google is your best mate. I'm a Sylheti, our language is near enough similar, I have no clue about Assam or North East? I know many Indians who don't what the f-ck Assam.

Where you from India, have you ever been to Assam or seen an Assamese person? You're too dedicated to this forum you don't know what going on in the outside world, I rely on first hand information while Google is your best mate. I'm a Sylheti, our language is near enough similar, I have no clue about Assam or North East? I know many Indians who don't what the f-ck Assam.

I have been to every state and region of the North East India, and have been to every nook and corner of Bangladesh, including Sylhet.

I see no similarity between the culture of Sylhetis and Assamese people. Language being "near enough similar" is not a good enough reason. West Bengal language is exactly the same as that of Bangladesh, does it mean that Bangladesh should be part of India? Indian Punjab and Pakistani Punjab have same language, does it mean Pakistan Punjab should be part of India.

As I said Bangladeshi logic :crazy:

I have been to every state and region of the North East India, and have been to every nook and corner of Bangladesh, including Sylhet.

I see no similarity between the culture of Sylhetis and Assamese people. Language being "near enough similar" is not a good enough reason. West Bengal language is exactly the same as that of Bangladesh, does it mean that Bangladesh should be part of India? Indian Punjab and Pakistani Punjab have same language, does it mean Pakistan Punjab should be part of India.

As I said Bangladeshi logic :crazy:

does it make sense for NE to be a part of india?

North East shouldn't even be apart of India anyway lol, if anything it's Bangladesh that has more cultural and geographical ties with the place. Indian's only lock of the NE because if they didn't have that place then they wouldn't be able to boast their ethnic 'diversity'.

And to the blunder that you made......
kneel-smiley.gif

Now have you forgotten a very large state called West bengal which sits right beside your country???:coffee:

NE is an integral part of India.Just that Indian authorities should bring about more development there rather than just sending in the forces to protect the borders.

Not even close. Very bad roads in the North East. And that is why movement of people and trade suffers.

Its not just bad roads that affect trade.. Insurgency is also a huge problem.... Most of the NE governments can't even provide proper security to investors ...

Even without NE, India will be incredibly diverse place. NE itself is quite diverse place, which parts of NE do you guys have cultural ties with?

He is talking about certain regions of Assam where people speak the same language as them.. Even certain region in Tripura also ...

But he has forgotten people there hate every Bangladeshi came on or after 1971..

really..?? Can you post any sentence in your own language ... ? :what:

North East shouldn't even be apart of India anyway lol, if anything it's Bangladesh that has more cultural and geographical ties with the place. Indian's only lock of the NE because if they didn't have that place then they wouldn't be able to boast their ethnic 'diversity'.

North East India has Christian Majority. Why the hell in the world would they want to be a part of Bangladesh which is an Islamic Republic. Why don't you come here and see for yourself. Wear a bullet proof west though , because some of the remote tribals might target you with poison darts .

Being an Islamic Republic , Bangladesh is most culturally similar to Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. You should talk with them for unification prospects. Though doesn't seem Saudis will be interested even if every Bangladeshi memorises the Quran a thousand times over. The way they deport you guys , they don't seem to have a penchant for you. Pakistan still might agree ..... ask your government to try and find out.

I-dont-want-to-live-on-this-planet-anymore-meme.jpg

Ok so a few Assamese got bum raped by

Culture's are similar with Sylheti's and Assamese. Geographically, it doesn't make sense for Assam to be defined under India. Please look at the map, also don't get butt hurt.
lolz... it was a simple and direct question, you are the one who is getting butthurt .. :devil:
did I ask something that hurt your feelings.

NE India should be granted full independence, if not merger with Bangladesh! I heard Assam had one of the highest per capita income in the subcontinent before '47, now it is even much lower than the national average of India!

NE India should be granted full independence, if not merger with Bangladesh! I heard Assam had one of the highest per capita income in the subcontinent before '47, now it is even much lower than the national average of India!

Which part of the North Eastern Indians abhor Bangladeshis don't you lot get? :cheesy: Being a Bangldeshi is a crime in the North East!

And the per capita income is low in Assam because of the poor as shyte pole vaulters.

Last edited:
Which part of the North Eastern Indians abhor Bangladeshis don't you lot get? Being a Bangldeshi is a crime in the North East!

Well, I suggested for their full independence not merger with Bangladesh. I've never been to North East India, but the Assamese whom I met here in Bangladesh, have high regards for the country. And actually being a Bengali is a crime in the North East, not Bangladeshi!

And the per capita income is law in Assam because of the poor as shyte pole vaulters.

Haven't we discussed this matter before? They are proven Indian citizens and mostly from West Bengal, quite natural, WB is a densely populated area so people will obviously try to migrate in the less populated areas of the country, most preferably North East India. Now if the situation is so worse, the central government should start building inter-state fenced boundaries that would resist the demographic changes that the North East Indians are complaining.

All in all, the solution to every problem of the North East India clearly lies on their full independence, nothing else.

I liken to smoke what you are smoking. Must be some strong stuff to numb your brain

Back
Top Bottom