What's new

India opens multi-purpose Integrated Check Post along Bangladesh border

So you guys protected Bangladeshis from the Assamese and sent the Bangladeshis back to further destabilize Assam:D....seems like WB is helping BD in its evil ploy....what plot are you guys hatching here....anyway good to see you guys working for the independence of Assamese people....together we will rule the world!

The ploy is far more sinister!! :D Many Bangladeshis have realized that creation of Bangladesh was a mistake, and they want to be Indians again as they were for thousands of years!! We are helping them here and preparing them for another Mukti Yuddha; this time for reunification. :D

So when are you coming to Kolkata to join the cause?? :)

The ploy is far more sinister!! :D Many Bangladeshis have realized that creation of Bangladesh was a mistake, and they want to be Indians again as they were for thousands of years!! We are helping them here and preparing them for another Mukti Yuddha; this time for reunification. :D

So when are you coming to Kolkata to join the cause?? :)

We have seen enough of non-Bengalis ruling Bengalis.....our history should be a warning to you....self-rule is the only way!

We have seen enough of non-Bengalis ruling Bengalis.....our history should be a warning to you....self-rule is the only way!

We don't even see it as Bengalis vs non-Bengalis!! We have a broader identity as Indians. And we all share the Govt., nobody is ruling anybody here! And Mamata has already proved the point to Bangladesh. :D

Each state of India knows that together we can be much more powerful as a major global economic, political, & military power.

Bangladeshis have self rule? Since when? I thought it was RAW who was working your government like a muppet.

Who demanded it? You? Because they didn't.

Actually the Assamese have been demanding it for more than three decades.

Actually WB was providing shelter to the poor pole vaulters from your country during the recent riot in Assam when Assamese turned on the pole vaulters. Good thing is they were sent back as soon as the riot was under control.
Don't be an ingrate!

And Bangladesh is providing shelter to Hasina and Khaleda! :lol:

The so called pole vaulters are as much Indian as you are (or even more than you). These are not my words, your own Indian experts have stated that.

NE India earned their independence in 1947 only! And how the country should be ddivided based on "Religion" was also decided back then.
But yes, cross-border illegal immigration is wrecking havoc on Assam's economy.

Did they really earned their independence in 1947? Nope. :)

And I've already suggested that the government of India should start building inter-state fenced boundaries so that the West Bengalis or any other ethnic communities cannot migrate to Assam and change their demography.

I'll reiterate, there is no other solution to the problems of NE India but to grant them full independence and sovereignty.

All I'm saying is you need to take more than a glimpse at the map to understand why NE shouldn't be defined under India. Secondly, I will admit I did say a few stupid things but only because I've had some continuous late nights but realise how all the Indian's, once they get the chance they all jump on me. When you lot were caught red handed on that poll a few weeks ago voting for Bangladeshis, none of the Bengali's even said anything only a few comments at the end of the thread. Hey, we didn't really give a shit about the Indians voting for us...Why? Because we know what you lot are like.

Ok so a few Assamese got bum raped by

Culture's are similar with Sylheti's and Assamese. Geographically, it doesn't make sense for Assam to be defined under India. Please look at the map, also don't get butt hurt.
pray tell us how the Assamese people are culturally connected with the Bangaldeshis except for those couple of millions of illegal bangaldeshi immigrants of Assam.some of your own countrymen have ascertained the fact that the people of BD are mostly the descendants of Turks and Arabs,so how come you guys have cultural similarities with the Assamese people!the fact is that the Assamese people share an incredible amount of cultural similarities with Bengal and both Assamese and Bengali language have originated from Magadhi Prakrit which itself was an offspring of the Vedic Prakrit language.so technically Assam shares most of it's cultural similarities with the rest of India through it's Vedic roots......:coffee:

Actually the Assamese have been demanding it for more than three decades.

And Bangladesh is providing shelter to Hasina and Khaleda! :lol:

The so called pole vaulters are as much Indian as you are (or even more than you). These are not my words, your own Indian experts have stated that.

Did they really earned their independence in 1947? Nope. :)

And I've already suggested that the government of India should start building inter-state fenced boundaries so that the West Bengalis or any other ethnic communities cannot migrate to Assam and change their demography.

I'll reiterate, there is no other solution to the problems of NE India but to grant them full independence and sovereignty.
kaka it's now time for you to go back to your sleep!N.E.India is an integral part of India just like the rest of it and the Status Quo will remain the same in the next hundred years.......

pray tell us how the Assamese people are culturally connected with the Bangaldeshis except for those couple of millions of illegal bangaldeshi immigrants of Assam.some of your own countrymen have ascertained the fact that the people of BD are mostly the descendants of Turks and Arabs,so how come you guys have cultural similarities with the Assamese people!the fact is that the Assamese people share an incredible amount of cultural similarities with Bengal and both Assamese and Bengali language have originated from Magadhi Prakrit which itself was an offspring of the Vedic Prakrit language.so technically Assam shares most of it's cultural similarities with the rest of India through it's Vedic roots......:coffee:

kaka it's now time for you to go back to your sleep!N.E.India is an integral part of India just like the rest of it and the Status Quo will remain the same in the next hundred years.......

Why are there insurgency groups in the NE then?

Why are there insurgency groups in the NE then?

You lot love to hi-jack a conversation, when the hell did Arabs and Turks come into it? Where talking about the NE and you bring up Arabs and Turks? I think the Indians on this forum have already exposed, you lot don't have know shame, we see your cheap tactics voting for other people lmao! And I thought Indians couldn't get any lower.

it doesn't matter to us whether the people ruling in the Centre are Bengalis or non-Bengalis as long as they are Indian citizens.Bengal was/is and always will be an integral part of Bharat aka India.the same goes with Assam too.we have realized it a long time ago that we would achieve a lot if we stay united.....

In last 66 years Bangladeshis have separated twice and have been citizens of 3 different countries!! I can understand that Bangladeshis have become habituated to separating at the drop of a hat, but we have learned to stay together in spite of our differences, for our own good. Our states are all part of one country and there is no need for fences between our own states. We are building fences exactly where it is required. And a few members of militant groups don't speak for all of Assam, and that's why these militants were not successful.

What's this? Why are we even talking/writing about NE? Is it part of BD? No.then it doesn't concern us.does NE rebels from BD? No. So why should we care? Do we really give a shit about what the morons do ? Come on guys.theres lot's of interesting things in this world.stop westing time with these frogs from the well.the world is out there.

You mean western Punjabi ruling eastern Bengali and the result is evident for all to see.:enjoy:

In last 66 years Bangladeshis have separated twice and have been citizens of 3 different countries!! I can understand that Bangladeshis have become habituated to separating at the drop of a hat, but we have learned to stay together in spite of our differences, for our own good. Our states are all part of one country and there is no need for fences between our own states. We are building fences exactly where it is required. And a few members of militant groups don't speak for all of Assam, and that's why these militants were not successful.

Well, your situation is exactly like that unfortunate bird who spent all his life in a filthy cage and couldn't even imagine how it feels to fly in a free sky!

Back
Top Bottom