What's new

Three explosions in Peshawar STOP POSTING DEAD PEOPLE PICTURES

I would love to see dead terrorists, all blown to pieces the same way they do to other innocent people, but here rules are rules.

So you are a Doctor in making or a practicing doctor?

In making. Very in making. Second MBBS.

News from inner circle:With 97%Arms caches destroyed and logistics 95% destroyed and total force destruction of 73%,expect some more coward attacks on unarmed civilians by those TTP dogs who are hiding in cities,they are doing this to start sectarian violence all is being done on orders from filthy masters,who INSHALLAH are going to be taken care once we complete 100% talidogs destruction....

Fense the boarder with 24/7 surveillance and door to door cleanup is the only solution.

RIP for innocent souls. How they used FC uniform, I believe FC was meant for tribal areas.

Bstrds .Shias need to take up arms and fight these drugged up homosexual peadophile bastards
AND thats exactly the aim of those attackers and Their national and international supporters.

this is how Pakistan will become Syria or Iraq. so sadly shias have to keep dying and rely on army to avenge their deaths.

Jundala has claim responsibility. As jundala is now part of Isis. It seems that Isis is deeply infitrate pakiatan.

AND thats exactly the aim of those attackers and Their national and international supporters.

this is how Pakistan will become Syria or Iraq. so sadly shias have to keep dying and rely on army to avenge their deaths.
You are right. They are trying to nudge Pakistan towards a civil war to seize power

Rest in peace to the victims.

Unfortunately there won't be an end to this problem soon as long as these sick POS are willing to die for their twisted ideology/idea.

was it carried out by RAW? If so, I must say RAW is getting more and more dangerous and lethal!

RIP the victims.

Its in a mosque. At least 20 have been killed. Shaheen asked a question but its a worthy one. When the Taliban can still attack us how can we say the operations were actually a success. I think we need to question ourselves deeply and ask ourselves where we went wrong and why we are facing such immense problems in our country.

Really Zia Ul Haq should severely have been punished for what his trained people are doing to Pakistan.

Its in a mosque. At least 20 have been killed. Shaheen asked a question but its a worthy one. When the Taliban can still attack us how can we say the operations were actually a success. I think we need to question ourselves deeply and ask ourselves where we went wrong and why we are facing such immense problems in our country.

Really Zia Ul Haq should severely have been punished for what his trained people are doing to Pakistan.

I believe that the Operation was to re-take territory from the Taliban, and in that respect it has been a major success :). But the Taliban wasn't destroyed, it just lost territory. So they're still alive and kicking.

IMRAN KHAN RUSHED TO THE SPOT !!!

RIP
He can stay home .

So this is the 3rd attack on shia muslims in pakistan recently wasn't it ?

and when we simply ask for protection of shia muslims in pakistan , nationalist pakistanis start condemning us guns loaded and saying :

all pakistani shias are : pakistan first , muslim second and shia at last .

this doesn't seem to apply to other's though !
bastard LeJ and their likes are roaming freely , but the army is too quick to disarm any shia movement in pakistan

The gov't of pakistan simply doesn't give a foOk about them .

Just great

He can stay home .

So this is the 3rd attack on shia muslims in pakistan recently wasn't it ?

and when we simply ask for protection of shia muslims in pakistan , nationalist pakistanis start condemning us guns loaded and saying :

all pakistani shias are : pakistan first , muslim second and shia at last .

this doesn't seem to apply to other's though !
bastard LeJ and their likes are roaming freely , but the army is too quick to disarm any shia movement in pakistan

The gov't of pakistan simply doesn't give a foOk about them .

Just great
Well
Only 50 percent Sunnis in Pakistan accept Shias as Muslims – Pew Survey
The sectarian battles of the 90,s has now turned into a genocide against shias

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom