What's new

Three explosions in Peshawar STOP POSTING DEAD PEOPLE PICTURES

My prayers and thoughts with the victim's families...May Almighty bless the Martyred with Jannat e Firdous and speedy recovery to the Injured...

oh my god......my heart pounded watching this bro......u shld take it off in

Peshawar attack video ... its a slaughter .. very disturbing watch at your own risk

RIP to the victims

Last edited by a moderator:
Astakfirallah. These shataan deserve nothing but cold steel in their bellies. Allah bless the Shaheed.

Yet we see no action from the federal government against LEJ and other filth. Typical terrorist apologists in bed with their brothers.

Please brothers do not put up the video. It is very disturbing and against our rule policy.

Have any one seen the video of the attack?There is one men in black jeans and shirt who tried to fight and stop one of the first attackers who entered inside the room.He was very brave.Don't know what happened to him.Probably shot by the second attacker who came in the room.I think he should be given some award like medal or something.

Ya Allah Madad!

People, condemning is not enough. Please I urge all Pakistanis to play their part and report all suspicious activity or anything that looks out of place to the concerned authorities. Only through unity, vigilance and fraternity can we win this battle.

10968568_1539468692968981_4183181109161675228_n.jpg

Sons of pigs

Inna LILLAH e wa Inna ELEH e rajioon

May ALLAH accept the blood of martyrs & bless their souls & may ALLAH also curse the 14th century siblings of shimar, who shed the blood of innocent in HIS house.

What sort of a Gullible person kills people in the house of ALLAH busy in his praise & expects paradise & 72 virgins from the owner of that house.
These men are beyond the doings of Shaytan himself.

Wahhabis at it again. Why not destroy every terror preaching mosque and madrasah?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom