What's new

Three explosions in Peshawar STOP POSTING DEAD PEOPLE PICTURES

keep kids away from these killings ... they have nothing to do with this world/religion ..

last 24 hrs were among worst hrs of my life. yesterday Night a close uncle suffered massive heart attack still in ICU. Early morning a colleague seriously injured in Bangalore -Ernakulam train Derailment( 8 dead 50 injured) .. and now a blast to wrap up the evening. my god !

Salute to Peshawar.
Only in Peshawar.

One attacker was killed by people in the mosque,when they snatched his gun and killed the Talipig with his own gun.
Peshawar is brave,no doubt.

Last edited by a moderator:
BBC News - Pakistani Taliban attack Shia mosque in Peshawar

_80984256_80984249.jpg

Taliban militants have attacked worshippers at a Shia mosque in the Pakistani city of Peshawar with guns and grenades, killing at least 19.

Police killed one of the militants in a gunfight around the mosque, in the wealthy Hayatabad district.

Another of the militants blew himself up with a suicide vest, and a third was arrested, police said.

Two weeks ago, another attack on a Shia mosque Sindh province's Shikarpur district left more than 60 people dead.

Sunni militants linked to the Taliban said they had carried out the Shikarpur attack, which was the deadliest in years.

Over the past decade, Pakistan has experienced an increasing number of sectarian attacks.

Most are carried out by hard-line Sunni Muslim groups against Shias, who comprise about 20% of the population.

RIP to the deceased, police responded well.

mosqueee_jpg-large.jpg

blastttttt-spot_jpg-large.jpg

bombbbb_jpg-large.jpg

Horrible photos.

Let me guess.
Some air attacks, some more TTP goond killed and that will be it.
Zarbeazb has failed.
Until the time Mulla radio is alivev in Afghanistan,these attacks wont stop.

Mr. seems you have lots of problem with Zarb E Azab, I have been reading your post and its odd that someone will use this thread for his crooked propaganda.

Salute to Peshawar.
Only in Peshawar.

One attacker was killed by people in the mosque,when they snatched his gun and killed the Talipig with his own gun.
Peshawar is brave,no doubt.

@Horus @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz Gentlemen can someone take care of this poster he has been acting all weird through out this thread. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
@Horus @WebMaster @Chak Bamu @Jungibaaz Gentlemen can someone take care of this poster he has been acting all weird through out this thread. Thanks

Try to condemn terrorists instead of condemning me.
Banning this account wont do anything,or will it?

Mr. seems you have lots of problem with Zarb E Azab, I have been reading your post and its odd that someone will use this thread for his crooked propaganda.
I stand by what i said. Should go inside Afghanistan and kill Mulla Radio. Until then these attacks wont stop.

Try to condemn terrorists instead of condemning me.
Banning this account wont do anything,or will it?

Posting dead pictures is against the rules, it is even mentioned there when you start writing a post for any thread.

I stand by what i said. Should go inside Afghanistan and kill Mulla Radio. Until then these attacks wont stop.

I have no issue with your Mullah Radio concern, my issue is your constant rhetoric about failure of Zarb E Azab.

Do you feel you can do it any better than people who are conducting it with their lives at stake?

Seriously man ....

Yeah seriously he posted dead picture. Either don't have rules in the first place or don't twist them for your purposes.

Feel puky looking at it. And I did one and half years of cadaver dissection.

I would love to see dead terrorists, all blown to pieces the same way they do to other innocent people, but here rules are rules.

So you are a Doctor in making or a practicing doctor?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom