What's new

Three explosions in Peshawar STOP POSTING DEAD PEOPLE PICTURES

3 sucide bombers attacked with 4 others ... death toll must be huge !

Mother fuckers struck again ..

Rest in peace .. shia genocide continues
Only 3 attackers most deaths due to firing

warning was issued yesterday.it was said a hotel.but turn out to be a mosque.RAW for sure
R u nuts ,, blame it whatsoever,,, if u guys will not stop this ,this thing will keep happening in future, u fools will keep blamming on us
RIP to dead

Such intolerance! Islam is dead in Pakistan.

I cried when little children were shot and blown to smithereens in a school.I feel numb now. I wonder what the sane,educated Pakistanis feel living like zombies? Do something before its too late.

Mohabbat Khan Mosque In Peshawar (3)-picsay.jpg

Let me guess.
Some air attacks, some more TTP goond killed and that will be it.
Zarbeazb has failed.
Until the time Mulla radio is alivev in Afghanistan,these attacks wont stop.

BBC News - Pakistani Taliban attack Shia mosque in Peshawar

_80984256_80984249.jpg

Taliban militants have attacked worshippers at a Shia mosque in the Pakistani city of Peshawar with guns and grenades, killing at least 19.

Police killed one of the militants in a gunfight around the mosque, in the wealthy Hayatabad district.

Another of the militants blew himself up with a suicide vest, and a third was arrested, police said.

Two weeks ago, another attack on a Shia mosque Sindh province's Shikarpur district left more than 60 people dead.

Sunni militants linked to the Taliban said they had carried out the Shikarpur attack, which was the deadliest in years.

Over the past decade, Pakistan has experienced an increasing number of sectarian attacks.

Most are carried out by hard-line Sunni Muslim groups against Shias, who comprise about 20% of the population.

RIP to the deceased, police responded well.

mosqueee_jpg-large.jpg

blastttttt-spot_jpg-large.jpg

bombbbb_jpg-large.jpg

Back
Top Bottom