What's new

Threat to India as China surpasses all other nations in key military technology

Article by Jacob Nelly on Indian website regarding "The US defence department has released its 'China Military Power' report" is BRAGGING by China???

Either you are uneducated, bad in English or forgot to take your meds.
INDIA is the BRAGGING Champion of the World, by a wide wide margin.

Do you agree INDIA is DUMB to build a military base on a sliver of land on a slope next to a precarious CLIFF with extremely difficult logistics?
A border post would be more appropriate.

China only builds military base on wide flat high ground connected by military grade motorable roads.
China is far smarter than brain damaged by open defecation India.
NO BRAGGING needed by China, FACTS ONLY.

You see China and India both have to loose a lot. Now the real prize is Economic Superiority, hence the Trade Wars rather the "Cold War"

There is a reason why there are no guns at our borders.

Allowed ??? As if you own the words ???? LOL :o::o::o:

Relax, my friend. It was meant to be a joke to you, and a slap to your countrymen who used racial term. Check out what I quoted in the first place.

China may have forgotten, so you are allowed to use the phase. :partay:
China was the first among the 5 powers to have a no-first use policy, then came India trying to copy that same policy and appear important and SUPAPOWA-like.

China was the first among the 5 powers to have a no-first use policy, then came India trying to copy that same policy and appear important and SUPAPOWA-like.

True, but what really pissed me off was the fact that freaking loser had balls to use racial term on Chinese, "yellow pygmies"! I have no idea where the fxxk his racial superiority coming from.

True, but what really pissed me off was the fact that freaking loser had balls to use racial term on Chinese, "yellow pygmies"!
Just report him, I htink we are still taller than the average malnourished open defecating black gangus.

China does not considers India as a rival. India can anytime have access to modern military equipment and related technologies through Israel, US, Russia, Europe, Japan and other partners. However Russia is probably the only option for China with respect to military technologies. China relays on itself for key military technologies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom