What's new

Thread posting requirements

Counter-Errorist

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I suggest two restrictions on creating new threads:
  1. Threads by new members should require moderator approval.
    New members should be required to get a feel for the forum by
    posting at least 100 messages (or receiving 50 ratings) before
    they can create threads freely.
    What I see happening is new members create troll threads which
    immediately provokes a bunch of members into pointless flame
    wars.
  2. Posting news articles should require either at least 3 different
    sources
    - opinion pieces should only be accepted by popular
    sources.
    I've often found unsourced news articles explode into trollfests

Thoughts?

Point 1 valid.
Regarding point 2 I disagree. Sometimes there are news which are broken by very few sources through internal means and other wait for confirmation before publishing them. As a forum, this platform should allowed a discussion on such articles as well.

"You have insufficient privileges to post here" i am not able to post the thread in any forum..what is issue?? can someone please clarify???

Thanks in Advance.

wars.
    sources
    sources.
    I've often found unsourced news articles explode into trollfests

Thoughts?
Not only that, posters go berserk posting blogs from idiots that result in flame wars. Reproduction of blogs should be banned as most are just individual opinions of people without any credibility.

thanks but till yesterday i was able to post threads with links, and i have 50+ rating with some 94 messages...still i am not able to post...don't know what is wrong..

wars.
    sources
    sources.
    I've often found UN sourced news articles explode into troll fests

Thoughts?

Yes one thought where is the source of your thread I don't even see one never mind 3:sarcastic:

Thanks....where are the rules of full membership?? so that i can go through that...

you have to deposit 1000 rupees in one account ,then you will get the form

What ???..but i didn't get any message like..your trial period is going to expire, apply for a full membership and in site also i am not getting any link which tells about membership rules...
how can i transfer 1000 rupees to a account without assurance?

What ???..but i didn't get any message like..your trial period is going to expire, apply for a full membership and in site also i am not getting any link which tells about membership rules...
how can i transfer 1000 rupees to a account without assurance?

soon....you will get a message from @LoveIcon who will tell you the rules and the required fees

soon....you will get a message from @LoveIcon who will tell you the rules and the required fees

Abe tum ne kya membership ki sale laga rakhi hai? Charges are in amreeki dollars not rupees :angry:

@Aarush - PM your credit card or paypal info to me, i will get your membership processed on war footing and will get waiver of taxes. If you are teeny boy and don't have any credit card than get your father's.

@Aarush - PM your credit card or paypal info to me, i will get your membership processed on war footing and will get waiver of taxes.

still i am confused about the process...you are asking my credit card info and expect me to reveal it... why??
it would be good if transparency is there....rules are there in place..i didn't find any such rule about membership unlike other sites.

still i am confused about the process...you are asking my credit card info and expect me to reveal it... why??
it would be good if transparency is there....rules are there in place..i didn't find any such rule about membership unlike other sites.

It's not dating site where we will be showing some hot girls & packages to convince you become full member, it's defense forum for tough guys - many things are kept secret and reviled to members only.

Back
Top Bottom