What's new

Thread posting requirements

It's not dating site where we will be showing some hot girls & packages to convince you become full member, it's defense forum for tough guys - many things are kept secret and reviled to members only.
but i didn't get any thing..you are asking my credit card and expect me to tell.. on what basis...??? and there are n number of sites exclude dating ones..where they prompt you about full membership..here when i questioned,then i got reply to revel my credit card info..sounds illogical...still i don't understand how by prompting full membership which leads you in a process, will expose the secrets.????
will like to know the experience of other member also...

but i didn't get any thing..you are asking my credit card and expect me to tell.. on what basis...??? and there are n number of sites exclude dating ones..where they prompt you about full membership..here when i questioned,then i got reply to revel my credit card info..sounds illogical...still i don't understand how by prompting full membership which leads you in a process, will expose the secrets.????

@chak de INDIA help him buddy

Full membership is first step to become cyber spy - a force of 21st century. I can't reveal more :ph34r:

O bhai. . @LoveIcon chacha is picking on u :lol:. . . . U don't have to pay for anything . . . . must be some technical issues :enjoy:

here are the forum rules . .Forum Rules

Thanks....where are the rules of full membership?? so that i can go through that...
The thread was closed hence you could not post there, only Moderators can post in closed threads
regards
still i am confused about the process...you are asking my credit card info and expect me to reveal it... why??
it would be good if transparency is there....rules are there in place..i didn't find any such rule about membership unlike other sites.
They are trolling you.Period.

O bhai. . @LoveIcon chacha is picking on u :lol:. . . . U don't have to pay for anything . . . . must be some technical issues :enjoy:

here are the forum rules . .Forum Rules
@chak de INDIA and @Alpha1
873417_Just_Cuz_15.gif

@Aarush I was just pulling your leg......you dont have to pay anything,
196717_Laie_7.gif

I was actually helping him - he is 1 post away now. See, how i kind i am on Indians
bhai jaan...tahe dil se aapki dariyadili ko salaam karte hain..
ye 100 wa post hum aapke naam karte hain....
:cheesy::cheesy:

@Aarush I was just pulling your leg......you dont have to pay anything,
Thanks mate...but not just leg, you entirely pulled me for a moment...:-):-)...

hope so it should be resolved now....

Last edited:
bhai jaan...tahe dil se aapki dariyadili ko salaam karte hain..
ye 100 wa post hum aapke naam karte hain....
:cheesy::cheesy:

Thanks mate...but not just leg, you entirely pulled me for a moment...:-):-)...

hope so it should be resolved now....

hansi mazak ainvayi chalta rehta hai.....enjoy your stay here.....kuch samajh na aaye toh quote me........
gudbye

Not only that, posters go berserk posting blogs from idiots that result in flame wars. Reproduction of blogs should be banned as most are just individual opinions of people without any credibility.

^^^^^^This x1000

Back
Top Bottom