What's new

Thousands protest in Turkey over Syria mandate

Communists should be carved and destroyed in our country, they are terrorist supporters and they are BDP supporters.

Sometimes, Generalization may also drag the country into mental/geographical seperation that We as Turkish republic is fighting againt the one aiming to do it with sensational armed actions. It is the same frame with summerizing the main idea of whole protest with looking one provocative banner. It just serves the terorists ideas. That's why We are criticizing Assad's politic and military movements to destroy the ideologies...

5000 people in a country of millions - is that the entire alawite population of Turkey?

Do not twist my words. I agree with them or they agree with us about "this is not our war" not on seperating the country.
Twisting words is your area of expertise..But its good to see you get along very well with those separatists

I don't remember i said, the protestors who carry pan-Kurdist banners are courageous.

There is no need to be courageous to protest something here..No one will shoot them..Here is not Syria unlike you and your friends think it is
I said protestors [as a whole] are more courageous than most of you here. At least they are not waiting their hands on their pants for a war, so that they can "relieve" themselves.

So i presume you were there too with all your courageousness..Kudos to you

5000 people in a country of millions - is that the entire alawite population of Turkey?

No..They are just the brave souls of Turkey :cheesy:

Most of Alawites in Turkey are well-known nationalists who always support/respect/work for Republic...

Twisting words is your area of expertise..But its good to see you get along very well with those separatists

There is no need to be courageous to protest something here..No one will shoot them..Here is not Syria unlike you and your friends think it is

So i presume you were there too with all your courageousness..Kudos to you

Oh so we should be thankful because they are not shooting the protestors? We should be thankful for the beating and papper sprays and say "At least they are not killing us".

I'm done with you.

Most of Alawites in Turkey are well-known nationalists who always support/respect/work for Republic...

You mean Alevis or Alawites?
There are millions of Alevis but thousands of Alawites.they are different as you know.

This is Turkey's logic:
Assad is a murderer.so let's arm the gang of murderers to kill the murderer.
People here complain about 5 Turkish citizens who were killed.Ok,RIP to them.
But how many innocent Syrians have been killed by the arms that Turkey sent to wrong hands?Please don't claim that Assad killed all of them,because it's ridiculous.

How you know we arm them? Guns have numbers on them to identify, I haven't heard or seen one Turkish made gun, I can guarantee we don't arm them, I wish we did, but we don't work like that, we only provide shelter and political help.

Syrian Lion: We helped Afghanistan fight Russians and we are proud of that, Turkey should make friends with Syrians not with the dictator in Damascus.

Today Asadian military fired again in Turkey, maybe Asad is itching for a fight and is willing to lose its entire air force in fist 72 hours of a fight with Turks.

Syrian Lion: We helped Afghanistan fight Russians and we are proud of that, Turkey should make friends with Syrians not with the dictator in Damascus.

Today Asadian military fired again in Turkey, maybe Asad is itching for a fight and is willing to lose its entire air force in fist 72 hours of a fight with Turks.

Look at where the afghan situation took Pakistan at? Turkey should have left Arabs alone..

Lots of things to talk about here. Lets start with Syria. I believe they should stop what they are doing. It was wrong of them to do cross boarder attacks. Their government has become unfavorite among their own people and so it should be time they should leave. But bear in mind that it would be better sooner than later for Turkey also to change their foreign policies. Don't listen to Saudi Arabia, Israel and the United States. They are warlords who have done lots of damage to this world already. Between these two countries, i think all these problems can be solved diplomatically (without involving foreign hand). Just keep up with the good work with the economy Turks and don't let anything ruin it.

If Assad stopped killing his own people they will not be seeking foreign help.

The killers and killed are both Syrian, this is driving a wedge in the country. Bashar should understand that he has to work with his country men, not against them but as demonstrated by a number of interviews he has a self centered personality and the entire purpose of the government is to uphold stupid baathish agenda.

If Assad stopped killing his own people they will not be seeking foreign help.

The killers and killed are both Syrian, this is driving a wedge in the country. Bashar should understand that he has to work with his country men, not against them but as demonstrated by a number of interviews he has a self centered personality and the entire purpose of the government is to uphold stupid baathish agenda.

Don't you think it's tooo late for this?

Look at where the afghan situation took Pakistan at? Turkey should have left Arabs alone..

I, Think its a Turkish metaphor.

If your neighbor's house is on fire and you don't help put it off, that fire will eventually burn your own home.

We, took a hit by helping Afghans but we DID save millions of lives too.

Pakistan is one of the few muslim country out there that doesn't fight with another muslim country. We have the largest force in the UN peace keeping mission. Regardless of what the impact has been at the Afghan war, the bottom line is the fact that we are protectors of the Islamic civilization also. No offence but Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, are a disgrace. Suddenly if these nations get a chance to get a nuclear bomb, they will be the ones to kill their own brothers first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom