What's new

Thousands of strong force to take on China

You see eliminating these Maoist is not a big challenge for India but we want to fight them democratically by bringing their living standard up. Our army refused to kill the Maoist. We can not be ruthless to them as they are our Citizens after all. We can not kill 20 million people for a nonsense such as four pest campaign. But how can you understand that? Since you have not been bought up in democracy like a free citizen enjoying all the right and freedom.
HAHA ur army refused to kill the Maoist, well before pics i posted must be Indian villagers killed by India Army, or dead Maoist ? I can provide dozens of such dirty pics happened in India.
u=3542335836,1799621922&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

Last edited:
If China was toppled in year 1989, the happiest country should be: USA, Japan, India.

Here is a difference. You will never read that if democracy is toppled in India than X,Y,Z will be very happy.

And Pl Exclude us. We are the country who protested least against 1989 incidances (Though we should have)

HAHA ur army refused to kill the Maoist, well before pics i posted must be Indian villagers killed by India Army, or died Maoist ?

See we are not concern how some Moron interpret something. Maoists are killed in fight with either police or SRP. Your country do not have the right to protest even.

Last edited:
No idea but 50 cent soldiers should praise Inda-China or they are not real ones.

That would be the sensible thing to do.....but I do not expect sensible behavior from people of a nation that gives nukes to a nation like pakistan and protection to a despotic regime like North Korea.

friendship what I say.

Friendship also means to tolerate difference of opinion :wink: .......friendship says all. Just don't kill me when you disagree with me :D

What else could we do to invited them leave voluntarily? some delicious Indian curry for free?

You were supposed to open a Indian restaurant and sell Indian Curry. What happened? What my beloved cute small niece is doing? Have you done the Bindi in her forehead today or not?

I know u can not understand English ... what mean "to have OBOGS" ???
All report filled full of "would soon be" "to have" "will", Yes Indian always live in the future forever, India will will will ... will have OBOGS !!!

See guy, you are very poor in comprehension (By Default so not your fault). System is ready and Indian Planes are to have it when it is installed. Understand?? or still there is a problem?

Last edited:
See guy you are very poor in comprehension (By Default so not your fault). System is ready and indian Planes are to have it when it is installed. Understand?? or still there is a problem?
Show me pics like my OBOGS post, without pics hard to believe. India OBOGS pic ?

See we are not concern how some Moron interpret something. Maoists are killed in fight with either police or SRP. Your country do not have the right to protest even.
Like a P!G, see this what ur police or SRG did in India.
7UUPKBH03R710001.jpg

Last edited:
Show me pics like my OBOGS post, without pics hard to believe. India OBOGS pic ?

I have not seen your Photograph but believe you from your writing.

And that bulshit sketch you posted is a Picture for you?

Last edited:
I have not seen your Picture but believe you from your writing.

And that bulshit sketch you posted is a Picture for you?
See my former post, again without pics hard to believe. At 11 Page #210, u had replied my OBOGS post, now u said not see my pics ? Funny enough, bro !

BTW all pics upload into Google's Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing u can see all pics.
@HariPrasad, BIG LIAR !

10980998943_0ef606159b_o.jpg

Last edited:
Don't tell me India goverment will not be happy if China falls. You could rule the sub continent.

We are already ruling subcontinent. Subcontinent is in our name so as ocean. Our ruling definition differs from yours.

Like a P!G, see this what ur police or SRG did in India.
7UUPKBH03R710001.jpg

Some arrangement will not be there in Jungle so they may be moving the body in this manner. Actually we can get an Idea only if we ask those SRP Jawans.

You will not be able to Justify your slaughter like Tienanmen Squere by posting random Picture.

tiananmen_square24_1416006i.jpg

images

images

See I am the last man to be happy to post these kind of pictures but the idiot like you force me to do that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom