What's new

Thousands of strong force to take on China

See my former post, again without pics hard to believe. At 11 Page #210, u had replied my OBOGS post, now u said not see my pics ? Funny enough, bro !

BTW all pics upload into Google's Welcome to Flickr - Photo Sharing u can see all pics.
@HariPrasad, BIG LIAR !

10980998943_0ef606159b_o.jpg

Which is the Picture fo OBOGS? I do not believe it since the Plane seems to Su series. How can there be Chinese OBOGS on Su . Or it is been renamed Chi chu chi or some nonsense like that. I am sure Ch will be there in name.

Which is the Picture fo OBOGS? I do not believe it since the Plane seems to Su series. How can there be Chinese OBOGS on Su . Or it is been renamed Chi chu chi or some nonsense like that. I am sure Ch will be there in name.
U don't know J-11, isn't it ? U don't know China can make Su, isn't it ? China have produced > 200x J-11, dude.
How can there be Chinese OBOGS on Su
Waste my time to discuss a non-millitary fan from India. Totally only troll.
Thank you Mr HariPrasad, i won't waste my time again.

Last edited:
Do you really think India has only 1 corps deployed at China border? It is a strike corps Supa-Powa Chinese!!! Do you think India will tell China Its force combination on the border.Every strike corps has a support of 3-4 defense corps and a total strength of 250000 to 300000 soldiers. This news just to show and announce the change of Indian policy due to your over excitement with 'Supa-Powa'. India already raised and deployed one strike corps in North-East some years back and that believed to be a an additional strike corps that time. Even other than Indian military and politio-civil hierarchy, no one knows the actual strike corps India has or at least It was/is never discussed in open.
Dude, have you heard of Lanzhou Military Region? Both Chengdu and Lanzhou MR both have enough men to stop a potential Indian invasion. In fact, no war will happen. Even if India is much more equipped than back in 1962, China still has upper hand in terms of numbers and tech.

U don't know J-11, isn't it ? U don't know China can make Su, isn't it ? China have produced > 200x J-11, dude.

OK Man I am sorry. You Guys are so master in copying that some time it is very difficult to distinguish between Original and coy until they fly and fall down.

One frank question. Now tell me from where did your country copped the OBOGS or steal from america?

No Indian invasion of course because Tibet is garbage no one want .
India occupy our territory,seems you forget even do not know it.

Dude, have you heard of Lanzhou Military Region? Both Chengdu and Lanzhou MR both have enough men to stop a potential Indian invasion. In fact, no war will happen. Even if India is much more equipped than back in 1962, China still has upper hand in terms of numbers and tech.

In 1937 Japan slaughter much larger Chinese Army.

It is India who have Uper hand in technology.

In 1937 Japan slaughter much larger Chinese Army.

It is India who have Uper hand in technology.
I say BS. You guys need foreigners to supply you with "super-duper" weapons, while China makes their own, and they supply themselves.

Can you Please name some?
Su-30MKI: Russian
J-11B: Chinese (based on Russian Su-27)

Mirage-2000H: French
J-10: Chinese

And this is just the air force, the list goes on....................

Su-30MKI: Russian
J-11B: Chinese (based on Russian Su-27)

Mirage-2000H: French
J-10: Chinese

And this is just the air force, the list goes on....................

If they Copy the plane based on Russian, we do not copy but make Russuian plane in India with much batter quality. We Make full MKIs at India with much batter quality than Russian MKIS with lots of Input from India in avionics, EW suit, Cockpit, mission computers etc. You know recently Russia ordered Su 30 with the same configuration as India.

If they produce J 10, we produce Jaguar. Our LCA will be the class of its own. LCA MK2 (Buiding of prototype already begun a year back) Shall be more than enough for anything Chinese have in their inventory (Except SU 30).

Last edited:
If they prepare the plane based on Russian, we do not copy but make Russuian plane in India with much batter quality. We Make full MKIs at India with much batter quality than Russian MKIS with lots of Input from India in avionics, EW suit, Cockpit, mission computers etc. You know recently Russia ordered Su 30 with the same configuration as India.

If they produce J 10, we produce Jaguar. Our LCA will be the class of its own. LCA MK2 (Buiding of prototype already begun a year back) Shall be more than enough for anything Chinese have in their inventory (Except SU 30).
The Jaguar is nothing close to J-10. More close to Q-5.

Also, where is the LCA? The J-10A is finished and the J-10B is currently on tests. By the time LCA MK2 is finished testing, J-10B would already be in service.

Also, China has J-20, good enough to fight against MKI.

India's military industry is nothing close to China's. India will never be a global power.

The Jaguar is nothing close to J-10. More close to Q-5.

Also, where is the LCA? The J-10A is finished and the J-10B is currently on tests. By the time LCA MK2 is finished testing, J-10B would already be in service.

Also, China has J-20, good enough to fight against MKI.

India's military industry is nothing close to China's. India will never be a global power

lolzzz a pakistani buttthurt posing as a philipino/australian:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom