What's new

Thousands of strong force to take on China

That's a white man, wrong pic. Here you go
indian-guys-guns.jpg

lolzzzz Mr super high tundering typhoon like sky rocketting high IQ holder that is a photo from land of the pure your so called "all weather freinds"

:rofl::rofl:

U don't know J-11, isn't it ? U don't know China can make Su, isn't it ? China have produced > 200x J-11, dude.

Waste my time to discuss a non-millitary fan from India. Totally only troll.
Thank you Mr HariPrasad, i won't waste my time again.
像大多数印度人一样,不懂装懂,也装傻,不是白痴,但比白痴更可怜,这样的国家真他吗的搞笑,没有中国一样,有那么严格的网络限制,但却比朝鲜还白痴在很多时候,可能知道事实,但又不愿接收事实,更他吗搞笑的是他吗的还不努力去工作,改变自己!
跟这种印度人聊,说实在的,只有TROLL,我是放弃了,以前想过,现在不想了,因为永远他们都会找到理由,你是错的:你被CCP洗脑了,这些都是错的假的,就懂的模仿,你看你们自己都说不好(这个时候信中国报道了),等等。奇葩国家!

You are still talking other shit here, don't defecate in public thread!

I am reproducing what your Chinese scientist have said. Actually you should have told this to Chinese scientist who exposed your sheet J 15.

he he he he he well that is not himachal pradesh that is dera small arms market in pakistan and look at the full picture those guys are wearing "slawar kameez" and they(himachalies) dont wear salwar kamiz but pakistanies do ask any of your pakistani freinds they will tell you :rofl::rofl::bounce::rofl::rofl:
your sky rocket IQ tells you locations? fkin inbuilt gps

Indian agent from Himachal posing as Pakistani :omghaha::omghaha:

Ha HA ha.... Poor Chinese Slaves without knowing a bit started uploading the tanks pic..... havn't you people heard about the Cluster Bombs which we bought from US or the Javelins which we're going to buy..... They'll transform your tanks into ketch-up for your Noodles.

I am reproducing what your Chinese scientist have said. Actually you should have told this to Chinese scientist who exposed your sheet J 15.
Now, you believe Chinese media? there are also many article that chinese scientist praise J15, sorry, you will never believe it.
From you response to Cnleio, I know what kind of indian you are.
Whatever how big your mouth are, can't change that fact, you indian are absolutely loser.
As to you, don't defecate in public thread!

像大多数印度人一样,不懂装懂,也装傻,不是白痴,但比白痴更可怜,这样的国家真他吗的搞笑,没有中国一样,有那么严格的网络限制,但却比朝鲜还白痴在很多时候,可能知道事实,但又不愿接收事实,更他吗搞笑的是他吗的还不努力去工作,改变自己!
跟这种印度人聊,说实在的,只有TROLL,我是放弃了,以前想过,现在不想了,因为永远他们都会找到理由,你是错的:你被CCP洗脑了,这些都是错的假的,就懂的模仿,你看你们自己都说不好(这个时候信中国报道了),等等。奇葩国家!

Your post reported for using Non English language.

Now, you believe Chinese media? there are also many article that chinese scientist praise J15, sorry, you will never believe it.
From you response to Cnleio, I know such what are you kind of indian.
Whatever how big your mouth are, can't change that fact, you indian are absolutely loser.
As to you, don't defecate in public thread!

This article have stated some horrible fact about J 15.

Why not report fiji?

chinki tu chutiya hai :yes4:

This article have stated some horrible fact about J 15.
Is that the answer to these:Now, you believe Chinese media?

No need talking shit here, whether J15 is good, we know it well, maybe not perfect, but we know it is much more reliable than your mouth.

This thread is infested with Indian BS.

Please, stop taking a sh*t in this thread. We don't want your curry sh*t everywhere.

This whole website is INFESTED with Indian Trolls who know nothing but to trash every thread that carries Indian News.

he he he he first they (chinese & pakistanies)start it (abusing and making fun of India and indian culture)then when contestted (by indians)they cry and abuse when thats not enof they call in there stooges (who start abusing/trolling to the cheapest level) yet and in the end they get away scott free while indians are handed over the warnings & infractions .....lolzzzz

and they want sensible debate :rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
They were telling the truth, idiot.

All your BS facts are BS.

more like they are thinking india is like Philippines:azn:..wake up and smell some coffee..we have our own cards.our defences now and the ones which are about to come are more than enough to defend our border.this 50000 troops in addition to 2million existing ones which defend from only 2 countries and only our norther border as opposed to china whose troops are distributed to defend country from all sides..(guess who got more enemies hehe)..and whats more??they are gonna have their own air arm

We show Dalai Lama , the Chinese will have nightmares in Tibet.

Hehe, all died villagers r Indian Maoists ... GREAT!
All poor ppl, let's fight back.
images

images

Pan-African-News-Wire-618x397.jpg

india-maoist-rebels-2010-3-25-5-3-50.jpg

Maoist_map_20091026.jpg

india_naxal-affected_districts_map.jpg
That map is of 2007. After that lot of water flowed through the Ganges.
This is one of 2011-12(fall)
worst-naxal.jpg

Notice the 'cleansing' of Maoists in Andhra Pradesh.
In such short time a socio-ecological problem can't be solved. The most violent radicals can be put to sleep though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom