What's new

Thousands of strong force to take on China

That's a white man, wrong pic. Here you go
indian-guys-guns.jpg

Indian agent from Himachal posing as Pakistani :omghaha::omghaha:
Ok you chinese are glamour guys in the world. Ok we agreed ,Fair enough:-)

he he he he first they (chinese & pakistanies)start it (abusing and making fun of India and indian culture)then when contestted (by indians)they cry and abuse when thats not enof they call in there stooges (who start abusing/trolling to the cheapest level) yet and in the end they get away scott free while indians are handed over the warnings & infractions .....lolzzzz

and they want sensible debate :rofl::rofl:
That is why I think Indian members should quit,since moderation bias is there and join our own web.

first decide which side you are china, tainwan or US?? hypocrite..!! go play with your 8 year old

that is bs..blame everything on west..clean your house and dont throw it inside and blame your neighbour for it
I'm not siding with anyone when I make my points. I could be siding with India and all my posts are the same as they are just facts. While many of your countryman come up with lies or fantasies.

像大多数印度人一样,不懂装懂,也装傻,不是白痴,但比白痴更可怜,这样的国家真他吗的搞笑,没有中国一样,有那么严格的网络限制,但却比朝鲜还白痴在很多时候,可能知道事实,但又不愿接收事实,更他吗搞笑的是他吗的还不努力去工作,改变自己!
跟这种印度人聊,说实在的,只有TROLL,我是放弃了,以前想过,现在不想了,因为永远他们都会找到理由,你是错的:你被CCP洗脑了,这些都是错的假的,就懂的模仿,你看你们自己都说不好(这个时候信中国报道了),等等。奇葩国家!

和印度人争一点意思都没有的。 各位还是洗洗睡吧,该干嘛干嘛。
在网络时代,想了解真相并不难,但是有些人喜欢活在梦想中
为什么要告诉他们你们在做梦呢,让他们一致做下去挺好的

这个世界两个国家最搞笑,朝鲜觉得他们是全世界最幸福,
而印度人觉得他们最强大最重要。

其实如果朝鲜一旦改革开放的话,一定在10年内比印度更富
因为朝鲜有相对不错的教育体制,基础建设,还有人民非常勤劳和有纪律
他们国家也没有什么种姓制度和虚假的民主制约

我一开始本着学习和兴趣想来了解世界各个大国的历史和文化
也看了一些讲诉印度的书,看了很多很多去印度的游记
不光是中国人的,也有一些是在印度工作的记述
在Youtue上面搜了一些视频来看
从这些记录往往是最真实的
我所能得到的结论就是印度的将来是没有希望的
十年后再来看印度,还会是这个老样子的。
没有土地改革和废除种姓制度,印度根本不可能真正的发展起来
中国人根本就没有必要把印度和印度人seriously的考虑

对于印度的现状,我觉得印度的GDP是被严重高估的
印度现状的GDP总量相当于中国的10年前
各位想想,十年前中国经济已经发展成什么样子,生活水平什么样子了呢
15年前我去过中国最贫困的地方支教
看到的情况都比我现状的印度好
印度的卢比应该还会继续贬值,使得他们经济能够回复到本来的真实面目

Last edited:
I can't see these birds being a threat to India when it is setting up extensive radar and SAM coverage in the region. These huge a/c are going to be easy prey for a fighter or SAM if they come anywhere near the Indian border.

K 100 can shoot it down from a distance of 400 KM.

No, you just believe that all Chinese thing is shit! it doesn't matter with Chinese Media!:coffee:

Yes because I have not seen any good quality Chinese stuff in my life.

K 100 can shoot it down from a distance of 400 KM.

Yes because I have not seen any good quality Chinese stuff in my life.
Or China never sell good quality products to India because they can't affort it?

India is way ways far behind CHina in every single aspect, so dick measuring is wasting time. Period.

和印度人争一点意思都没有的。 各位还是洗洗睡吧,该干嘛干嘛。
在网络时代,想了解真相并不难,但是有些人喜欢活在梦想中
为什么要告诉他们你们在做梦呢,让他们一致做下去挺好的

这个世界两个国家最搞笑,朝鲜觉得他们是全世界最幸福,
而印度人觉得他们最强大最重要。

其实如果朝鲜一旦改革开放的话,一定在10年内比印度更富
因为朝鲜有相对不错的教育体制,基础建设,还有人民非常勤劳和有纪律
他们国家也没有什么种姓制度和虚假的民主制约

我一开始本着学习和兴趣想来了解世界各个大国的历史和文化
也看了一些讲诉印度的书,看了很多很多去印度的游记
不光是中国人的,也有一些是在印度工作的记述
在Youtue上面搜了一些视频来看
从这些记录往往是最真实的
我所能得到的结论就是印度的将来是没有希望的
十年后再来看印度,还会是这个老样子的。
没有土地改革和废除种姓制度,印度根本不可能真正的发展起来
中国人根本就没有必要把印度和印度人seriously的考虑

对于印度的现状,我觉得印度的GDP是被严重高估的
印度现状的GDP总量相当于中国的10年前
各位想想,十年前中国经济已经发展成什么样子,生活水平什么样子了呢
15年前我去过中国最贫困的地方支教
看到的情况都比我现状的印度好
印度的卢比应该还会继续贬值,使得他们经济能够回复到本来的真实面目
印度除了人口和中国差不多,其他都差太多了。 62年没废多大力就把印军打残了,真的不值得过于计较。

In China section of PDF, we post like' we build this and we build that'. In Indian section goes like' we could kick China's A$$in this way and in that way', and flushed with every kinds of weapon procurement discussion. We live in today and they live in the future. The Gap between China and India is gonna be enlarged furtherly in the coming decades cause they go in the wrong way from the very first begining. India is like a female tiger armed to its teeth without the ability to reproduce.

All you have to do is knock her teeth down and claim victory.

Last edited:
Or China never sell good quality products to India because they can't affort it?
India is way ways far behind CHina in every single aspect, so dick measuring is wasting time. Period.

Ok Man Enjoy you Good quality of Product and Your far ahead status. I do not want to take away your fun of being very ahead in every single aspect. Any way you didn't answer my post No 309.

The only ways India would not face defeat vs China is to
1) Allow US soldiers to take over the China/Indian borders. Keep Indian troops out of the war.
2) Do not get into a fight with China.

So how is it without USA troops on Indian soil, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim remain Indian states currently and for the future ahead?

印度除了人口和中国差不多,其他都差太多了。 62年没废多大力就把印军打残了,真的不值得过于计较。

In China section of PDF, we post like' we build this and we build that'. In Indian section goes like' we could kick China's A$$in this way and in that way', and flushed with every kinds of weapon procurement discussion. We live in today and they live in the future. The Gap between China and India is gonna be enlarged furtherly in the coming decades cause they go in the wrong way from the very first begining. India is like a female tiger armed to its teeth without the ability to reproduce.

All you have to do is knock her teeth down and claim victory.
India is the superpower of tomorrow and always will be unless things drastically change. First, it need to accept its history as being created by Britain and undo that fact.

Back
Top Bottom