What's new

Thousands of strong force to take on China

U have nothing, Indian fighter's OBOGS come from America and Russia who made these fighters.
In this world only America/Russia/Sweden/China/France can produce their own OBOGS, and most West fighters install American OBOGS.
India can not produce OBOGS, if yes show ur OBOGS made in India pics.
Without pics talk ur a$$ !!!

IAF fighters to have on board oxygen generation system

Not your fault dubby it is a fault of CCP imposed education system.

Can you prove Indians have average IQ higher than Pakistanis? oh my, lots of denigration and deliberate smear.

Indians and Pakistanis are form the same ancestor. If Indians could have nuke, why not Pakistanis?

Seriously ? :woot: .......you have no clue why not ? :cheesy:

Is that why you support North Korea ? because they have same ancestors as south koreans ? :lol:

Finally YOU SAY SOMMTHING.
Wanglao is a friend of Inda.
Chinese are nice people. Don't know whats the reason they even hate Indians. I've told earlier and ill say again i have a soft corner for China. I admire them, they are hard working people.

Our common opponent is West.

Indians and Pakistanis are form the same ancestor. If Indians could have nuke, why not Pakistanis?

That is why parheps we are helping Vietnam. Vietnam scientists will be train in rocket technology and shall be provided super computer (To simulate Nuclear bomb) as a part of look north east policy of India.

Chinese are nice people. Don't know whats the reason they even hate Indians. I've told earlier and ill say again i have a soft corner for China. I admire them, they are hard working people.

Our common opponent is West.

99% of chinese in pdf are 50 cent soldiers. Don't worry too much about them or take them seriously.

LOL. You could let them continue their peaceful protests. :disagree: ......also give them some Indian curry if that helps.
Whatever you like. If Indian curry works, i will buy hundreds of thousand to feed them. I'm not saying i am happy if my buddy got killed in this tragedy, they just were utilized for free scoatsheep. my RIpto those innocent students in the incidents , and hope Chinese could understand how important a stable enviroment for our motherland. You know how Japanese killed Chinese like pigs when our goverment was trapped in political turmoil and the military totally inorganized?

Let the history tell the truth, we suffered too much in the last hundred year. And we Chinese can't afford to have a weak goverment.

Indian Government is afraid that the Chinese Government will read all my ideas on how to defeat India without firing a single bullet. :p:

Some people cannot stop drone attack in their own land and now blaming and supporting others....... Poor ...:mad::mad::o:

Last edited:
Hehe, all died villagers r Indian Maoists ... GREAT!
All poor ppl, let's fight back.
images

images

Pan-African-News-Wire-618x397.jpg

india-maoist-rebels-2010-3-25-5-3-50.jpg

Maoist_map_20091026.jpg

india_naxal-affected_districts_map.jpg
You see eliminating these Maoist is not a big challenge for India but we want to fight them democratically by bringing their living standard up. Our army refused to kill the Maoist. We can not be ruthless to them as they are our Citizens after all. We can not kill 20 million people for a nonsense such as four pest campaign. But how can you understand that? Since you have not been bought up in democracy like a free citizen enjoying all the right and freedom.

IAF fighters to have on board oxygen generation system

Not your fault dubby it is a fault of CCP imposed education system.
I know u can not understand English ... what mean "to have OBOGS" ???
All report filled full of "would soon be" "to have" "will", Yes Indian always live in the future forever, India will will will ... will have OBOGS !!!

Indian Air Force fighters would soon be equipped with special gadgets for production of oxygen

after LCA it will be integrated in all the front-line aircraft of the Indian Air Force

Last edited:
Whatever you like. If Indian curry works, i will buy hundreds of thousand to feed them. I'm not saying i am happy if my buddy got killed in this tragedy, they just were utilized for free scoatsheep. my RIpto those innocent students in the incidents , and hope Chinese could understand how important a stable enviroment for our motherland. You know how Japanese killed Chinese like pigs when our goverment was trapped in political turmoil and the military totally inorganized?

Let the history tell the truth, we suffered too much in the last hundred year. And we Chinese can't afford to have a weak goverment.

Maybe one of these days you will learn that tolerating dissent is not a sign of weakness but a sign of strength.

Only thing the CCP demonstrated was how weak and unstable the govt. really was. Both to the local chinese and also to the world. A govt. that could be brought down by a simple peaceful demonstration in Tiananmen square.

Building big shiny buildings and trains is not sign of stability and strength. Neither is putting up a shown in olympics. Tolerating dissent, encouraging free speech, freedom and ability to exercise choice is what real strength is all about. The rest of the world knows this too.

Back
Top Bottom