What's new

Thoughts on going back to your homelands (for non-European diaspora in the West)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The west looted for centuries now their getting immigrants that benefit their society, many doctors and professionals immigrants in western countries. So it's not really payback, but I have no doubt most Europeon countries are going to be dump holes in 15-20 years. Many Asian countries are rising and will be more developed. I went to many parts of Paris and its a dump hole. The good thing west does is marketing.

These migrants are not really benefiting society in any way, perhaps it was the case in the initial phases of the guestworker programme but then they started doing family re-unification and now you have this mess.

These migrants are not really benefiting society in any way, perhaps it was the case in the initial phases of the guestworker programme but then they started doing family re-unification and now you have this mess.
Don’t you think it was only natural for them to call family over and relocate to England

i have a question 50000 pounds is big amount in west ?

Depends on the situation. I have seen numerous Asian families of size 5 or 6 living in council houses, so if all of them were to accept this offer, they could have £250,000-£300,000 to spend in their homeland which would probably go very far because of different cost of living.

This is less to do with money however, children of immigrants always end up having identity problems, I can't see how this is healthy. The identity issues stem from belonging neither to Britain nor to their home countries.
Don’t you think I was only natural for them to call family over live in England

I am more talking about the government's who allowed it to happen, it was a very bad decision, it would have been better if the West had used the Gulf model.

But what are your thoughts on returning to your homeland?
Fantastic idea. And it is unfair for £50,000 to be paid. All diaspora or non native Europeans including me should go back to their ancestral lands. Europe is for Europeans. Just one condition though. See below.

*All Europeans NOT living in Europe like in North, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel all return to EUROPE. All 400 million of them.

Fantastic idea. And it is unfair for £50,000 to be paid. All diaspora or non native Europeans including me should go back to their ancestral lands. Europe is for Europeans. Just one condition though. See below.

*All Europeans NOT living in Europe like in North, Central America, South America, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Israel all return to EUROPE. All 400 million of them.

Why the additional condition? Seems like a lot of you folk are just desperate to live amongst White people.

All those countries you mentioned were founded by Europeans and would be desolate wastelands without Europeans in charge with human sacrifice being the norm.

Why the additional condition? Seems like a lot of you folk are just desperate to live amongst White people.
Not really. Seems rather fair if all non whites are asked to fcukk off back to where you came that all whites are also told to fuckk off from where you came from. A coin has two sides. This a two way street.

And by way of counter offer I will give you £100,000 if you can take that Negro who is banging you mother. Or £200,000 if you can get one of your hoes to abort one of those black/white mongrels they breed like as if they are endangered species.

Not really. Seems rather fair if all non whites are asked to fcukk off back to where you came that all whites are also told to fuckk off from where you came from. A coin has two sides. This a two way street.

And by way of counter offer I will give you £100,000 if you can take that Negro who is banging you mother. Or £200,000 if you can get one of your hoes to abort one of those black/white mongrels they breed like as if they are endangered species.

Why would Whites leave the places they built from nothing? I mean even if they were to leave those places would just fall apart like what happened in Rhodesia (now called Zimbwbawe)

You have been watching too much ****, inter-racial **** is mostly directed by Jews and is used to incite nonwhites against White women, these depictions of unrealistic pairings increase the confidence of nonwhite men and they then get a huge shock when European women are just not interested in them, so some of them resort to rape and violence.

All those countries you mentioned were founded by Europeans and would be desolate wastelands without Europeans in charge with human sacrifice being the norm.

The native Americans were quite fine without the ‘intervention’ they received and lived sustainably with the land.
This whole guilt trip ‘going back to your lands’ thing people see it for what it is I.e. a crock of $hit, seeing the descendants of Europeans inhabit three continents which are NOT their native lands.

The native Americans were quite fine without the intervention they received and lived sustainably with the land.
This whole guilt trip ‘going back to your lands’ thing people see it for what it is I.e. a crock of $hit, seeing the descendants of Europeans inhabit three continents which are NOT their native lands.

I don't see why you guys wouldn't want to go back, after you have earned enough money and whatnot. I couldn't imagine living as a foreigner in a strange land and bringing my kids up in such an environment, this is actually why so many second generation+ immigrants are so pissy about "racism", they notice things their first generation forefathers didn't notice as they feel they are entitled to more.

Plus, the immigrants who come here or have settled here are on average smarter and their presence here means their homelands suffer from brain drain. A smart immigrant to the West from the Global South is more of a loss to his/her homeland than he/she is a gain to the new country.

I don't see why you guys wouldn't want to go back, after you have earned enough money and whatnot. I couldn't imagine living as a foreigner in a strange land and bringing my kids up in such an environment, this is actually why so many second generation+ immigrants are so pissy about "racism", they notice things their first generation forefathers didn't notice as they feel they are entitled to more.

Plus, the immigrants who come here or have settled here are on average smarter and their presence here means their homelands suffer from brain drain. A smart immigrant to the West from the Global South is more of a loss to his/her homeland than he/she is a gain to the new country.

This is true of first generation migrants, the people you’ve been interacting with so far are third generation including myself.

This is true of first generation migrants, the people you’ve been interacting with so far are third generation including myself.

Don't you feel alienated though? Society does not reflect you and the history of this country, despite the attempts of revisionism by the multiculturalist types (where they play up the non-European presence in the UK by claiming black Roman soldiers were garrisoned in the British isles and how London was always multicultural).

Don't you feel odd having this dual identity?

I was just wondering if any of the non-European patriots on this forum are actually planning on going back to their home country, I don't think people spending generations here is actually sustainable.

In my opinion, a good cut off point for the UK would be 1948 which is when the HMT Empire Windrush arrived with the first wave of West Indian migrants.

It is sustainable bro. You just sit back and relax.

How about colonial countries return looted wealth to their former colonies? Also include reparations for mass murder etc. We could consider returning.

Last edited:
Well, boss there is lots of "desolate wastelands in Highlands in Scotland" as well as empty rundown areas in northern towns. I am gonna populate them with my high IQ offspring. Go forth and multiply ...

School in progress for our British blondie LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom