What's new

Thoughts on going back to your homelands (for non-European diaspora in the West)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. We are very spectical on this forum about the performance of our native countries. Make no mistake. All you have to do is read through the various topics to understand the internal struggle. We understand the shortcomings and negligence of our native countries. Often out native countries have leaders that are corrupt and inept. They have been ruling in out countries for decades with no oversight and control. The people are often no different. They join the corrupt bandwagon. That is our major problem.

The Western countries often support such corrupt leaders as long as their concerns and interests are taken care of. The Western powers turn a blind eye to corruption and mismanagement in many developing nations. In fact, they sustain corruption in many ways. I am sure you would be willing to acknowledgee this.

The problem with a lot of developing countries is how the corruption penetrates all levels of society, it is one thing for a politician to pilfer public funds, it is another for pharmacists and doctors to be highly corrupt. There is this corner cutting mentality in developing nations which causes corruption everywhere.

Yeah, like your thread or any of your codswallop are any more mature than a constipated toddler's screechings.

"Gaurdian report". You can **** yourself in your stupid echo-chambers, lest I care but world is not supposed to revolving around whites. Considering the vast timeline of human history, "white domination" has been a very very tiny phase, don't worry it will pass too like nearly anything else.
And no, no one wants to be closer to self-inflated narcissists.

No, this is a very real phenomenon, White people move away from areas which are slowly being over-run by immigrants and a few heads later, the immigrants follow the Whites to the new areas as well.

This cartoon says it all really

Attachments

• -xt1moy.jpg
    -xt1moy.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 42
The problem with a lot of developing countries is how the corruption penetrates all levels of society, it is one thing for a politician to pilfer public funds, it is another for pharmacists and doctors to be highly corrupt. There is this corner cutting mentality in developing nations which causes corruption everywhere.

No, this is a very real phenomenon, White people move away from areas which are slowly being over-run by immigrants and a few heads later, the immigrants follow the Whites to the new areas as well.

True, but our concern is with the enablers both in and outside of our nation. As long as the Western world continues to aid corruption and corrupt leaders change is highly unlikely. Let's take the example of Pakistan for instance. Britain has for years provided refuge to a corrupt seperatist leader Altaf Hussain. He lives in his expensive luxurious apartment in the UK inspiring Pakistani youth to rebel against the state and kill. This terrorist has the blood of thousands of people on his hands. Another one is the corrupt leader Nawaz Sharif who was named in Panama papers due to embezzlement. He enjoys sanctuary in the UK and when Pakistan approaches the UK government there is no response. Such corrupt pariahs have stolen billions worth of money belonging to the people. Much of this money is stashed in Western banks. Western nations acknowledge that this is the case. Yet, they fail to do the right thing.

White folks are indeed running away because they don't want to live with immigrants, but we follow them in their neighborhoods LOL Don't run away. We like you. 😁

Last edited:

Got no time for your dumb ramblings. Bye.

Turks are some of the best entrepreneurs in European capitals including your own country Germany. Look at businesses and other ventures run by so many Turks.

The problem with white angry folks like you is that some of your half-witted loser kind have stagnated quite badly. We call them tokkies here in The Netherlands. Tokkies live in many European capitals, not just The Netherlands. They haven't enjoyed an education and live on government handouts. They live in backward conditions in their own country and are always angry at the government or foreigners as they like to call them. When Tokkies see educated immigrants earning good money and holding good positions they get angry and emotional. Most white folks who are also educated and in similar positions embrace educated immigrants. You clearly don't so I assume you are in a similar backward position.

There are countles succesful immigrants from various backgrounds. In the education, government, banking, IT, health and so many other sectors. No, I am not going to name them one by one.

The definition of Tokkie:

The epithet tokkie is used in the Netherlands as a pejorative noun for lower-class people who often are seen as likely to engage in anti-social behaviour, similar to the English chav, the Scottish ned, the South African zef and the Australian bogan.

The term is derived from the surname Tokkie and came into general use when the Dutch family Tokkie[1] (who bear some resemblance to the fictional Flodder family from the eponymous Dutch comedy film of the 1980s) gained notoriety when they were portrayed on national television in 2004 and 2005. Of this family only the mother (Hanna Tokkie) bears the surname Tokkie. The other family members bear the surname Ruijmgaart (after the father, Gerrie Ruijmgaart).

The word has been included in the authoritative Van Dale dictionary

My brother always talks about the UK version of Tokkies and how the poorer whites are jealous of immigrants in higher positions than them. Even in my field you see some jealousy/animosity the working class which seems to be absent from middle/upper classes.

A shisha bar or a kebab stand is no successful company for me!

Why? Some of these businesses generate a great amount of wealth. My cousin is a chef at an average sort of place - the owner makes £10,000 a month after costs. It's shocking. The food is unremarkable but it's popular.

The richest Pakistani family in my city started off with a kebab shop. They then opened a butchers. Nowadays theyre a national level supplier of halal meat. They're multi millionaires.

My brother always talks about the UK version of Tokkies and how the poorer whites are jealous of immigrants in higher positions than them. Even in my field you see some jealousy/animosity the working class which seems to be absent from middle/upper classes.

Luckily I work in the education sector where discrimination still exists, but is very minor compared to other places. This is definitely true. Unfortunately this is human nature to be jealouse and despise "others" when they are performing better. Especially if they are not like me.

Those wars were mainly orchestrated by Jews, so Israel should be taking them in if we are going to play that game. But what are your thoughts on returning to your homeland?

So how about you kick those skanky @$$ Jews (Ashkenazi Zionists) out of Europe? Oh wait, you guys already tried that, it resulted in WW2. Man oh Man, zionists packing some serious power in france, britain and america.
WHITE PEOPLE ARE THE PROBLEM

Zionists who control them, are the problem. Some among the white people, as some among blacks and browns, are traitors to their own soil and their own people. White people, just like brown or black people, are brainwashed by those who own corporations, the media and the political of these countries, those owners are zionist $wine-b@$tards. Remember it is those fukin zionists that should be exterminated in the most brutal manner possible, they are scum b@$tards who are the problem.

The focus of this thread has changed, but initially Europe needed manpower to rebuild and that led to nonwhite migration.
Another thing you may not be aware of is that a lot of immigrants do not like Western European countries when they first arrive (talking about the UK from EE and nonwhite perspectives). The main reasons being poor weather, long working hours and the individualism. Sounds naive but a lot of people really like the lifestyle they see in movies/TV, but realise it is not reflective when they get here.

Another thing is you should stop demonising Gulf countries. They neighbour Europe and have half the number of migrants (25mil Vs 50mil) as the rest of Europe. But instead a message is being sent out that you will be a slave in these countries don't go - then find it shocking they come to Europe instead. Even in this thread you have people saying white countries are amazing etc and also saying why are people coming.

A question I have for the non-Europeans living in the West, if there was a government programme in which you could surrender your passport and resettle in a country of your choosing (most likely your ancestral homeland), in exchange for £50,000, would you take it?

In general, what are your thoughts about moving back to your homelands, will you guys ever do it or do you intend to stay for the duration of your life here in the West? What are your thoughts on the changing demographics in the West and the instabilities and conflicts these changes will bring (such as the Christchurch and El Paso gun attacks)?
Netherlands does no reflect your people's history though, and anyway, a baby born in a stable does not become a horse, and Rudyard Kipling was most definitely not an Indian just because he was born in Bombay, nor was Albert Camus Algerian.
If by being born in a stable u do not become a horse...then what criteria makes u(u in particular) European(or British for that matter)?
...u r a Homo Sapien...before the arrival of Homo Sapiens...Neanderthals were thriving in regions of Europe. Homo Sapiens that came out of Africa at some point in distant history drove Neanderthals to extinction.
...so depending on how far back u draw the line...r u going to take that £50,000 and move back to Africa u homo sapien?

Or perhaps u r gonna protest that the above is not realistic...it's too far back in time. Let's move up a little then...how about all non Celts leave Britain?
No? Still unfair somehow? How about we try it at a small scale? In a great demonstration of "practice what u preach"...the British citizens leave northern Ireland(part of UK)...give that back to the Irish ppl...so they can live there as they had been for a long time.

Where does one draw the line for a person to be of a certain nationality? How many generations does it take for it to "reflect their ppl's history"? One? Two? Three? My guess is that ur answer will be something that will conveniently suit u(and others like u).
That answer wouldn't at all be objective no matter how u look at it...it will be completely subjective.

Objectively a "citizen" of a certain nationality...pays his/her taxes, votes, abides by law, gets represented by his/her government, etc. These ppl that u see as "outsiders" do all that...and yet somehow they don't belong.

The shooting at Christschurch and other such racist incidents...are just that...racist. Racism is just a mental construct...that one uses to justify all that is "wrong" with the society. So an "us vs them" can be created...and whichever group ends up on the receiving end...is somehow responsible for the [problem]...
...insert whatever that problem is...and this excuse can be recycled time and again for whenever a scapegoat is needed for a certain problem.

Dave Chappelle is a famous comedian here in the US...and he is also a genius when it comes to highlighting issues like racism. In one of his famous comedic bits...he showed a blind African American man(himself)...who grew up in the South(southern US states). He was enrolled in white dominant school with other blind kids...and was the only African American kid there...so no one ever told him or the other students...that way there wouldn't ever be any trouble. He grew up with those kids...learning the "white supremacist" concept and started looking down on African Americans...
...the whole thing is shown as light-hearted comedy...but the point is that racism is all in our heads...a completely made up construct.

@waz @masterchief_mirza tag other PDF Brits...I would like to know ur feedback to the OP.

Last edited:
The focus of this thread has changed, but initially Europe needed manpower to rebuild and that led to nonwhite migration.
Another thing you may not be aware of is that a lot of immigrants do not like Western European countries when they first arrive (talking about the UK from EE and nonwhite perspectives). The main reasons being poor weather, long working hours and the individualism. Sounds naive but a lot of people really like the lifestyle they see in movies/TV, but realise it is not reflective when they get here.

Another thing is you should stop demonising Gulf countries. They neighbour Europe and have half the number of migrants (25mil Vs 50mil) as the rest of Europe. But instead a message is being sent out that you will be a slave in these countries don't go - then find it shocking they come to Europe instead. Even in this thread you have people saying white countries are amazing etc and also saying why are people coming.

I was just wondering if any of the non-European patriots on this forum are actually planning on going back to their home country, I don't think people spending generations here is actually sustainable.
If by being born in a stable u do not become a horse...then what criteria makes u(u in particular) European(or British for that matter)?
...u r a Homo Sapien...before the arrival of Homo Sapiens...Neanderthals were thriving in regions of Europe. Homo Sapiens that came out of Africa at some point in distant history drove Neanderthals to extinction.
...so depending on how far back u draw the line...r u going to take that £50,000 and move back to Africa u homo sapien?

Or perhaps u r gonna protest that the above is not realistic...it's too far back in time. Let's move up a little then...how about all non Celts leave Britain?
No? Still unfair somehow? How about we try it at a small scale? In a great demonstration of "practice what u preach"...the British citizens leave northern Ireland(part of UK)...give that back to the Irish ppl...so they can live there as they had been for a long time.

Where does one draw the line for a person to be of a certain nationality? How many generations does it take for it to "reflect their ppl's history"? One? Two? Three? My guess is that ur answer will be something that will conveniently suit u(and others like u).
That answer wouldn't at all be objective no matter how u look at it...it will be completely subjective.

Objectively a "citizen" of a certain nationality...pays his/her taxes, votes, abides by law, gets represented by his/her government, etc. These ppl that u see as "outsiders" do all that...and yet somehow they don't belong.

The shooting at Christschurch and other such racist incidents...are just that...racist. Racism is just a mental construct...that one uses to justify all that is "wrong" with the society. So an "us vs them" can be created...and whichever group ends up on the receiving end...is somehow responsible for the [problem].

Dave Chappelle is a famous comedian here in the US...and he is also a genius when it comes to highlighting issues like racism. In one of his famous comedic bits...he showed a blind African American man(himself)...who grew up in the South(southern US states). He was enrolled in white dominant school with other blind kids...and was the only African American kid there...so no one ever told him or the other students...that way there wouldn't ever be any trouble. He grew up with those kids...learning the "white supremacist" concept and started looking down on African Americans...
...the whole thing is shown as light-hearted comedy...but the point is that racism is all in our heads...a completely made up construct.

@waz @masterchief_mirza tag other PDF Brits...I would like to know ur feedback to the OP.

In my opinion, a good cut off point for the UK would be 1948 which is when the HMT Empire Windrush arrived with the first wave of West Indian migrants.

In my opinion, a good cut off point for the UK would be 1948 which is when the HMT Empire Windrush arrived with the first wave of West Indian migrants.
Like I said...whatever cut off point u choose...will be subjective. U chose that bcuz it suits u and a majority of the white ppl(in Britain)...
...ask second generation immigrants and they would say "that's not right...I was born here"
...ask the immigrants who freshly immigrated and they would choose today's date so they can be included
...ask the Celts and they would move the date thousands of years back to keep the Romans out(who were outsiders to them)
...ask the Anglo Saxons and they would want to keep the Vikings and Normans out.

Each would draw a line where they are the rightful owners of the land...while some other group is the outsider.
What makes the line u have drawn...more valid than a line drawn by someone else who also calls Britain...their home?

Like I said...whatever cut off point u choose...will be subjective. U chose that bcuz it suits u and a majority of the white ppl(in Britain)...
...ask second generation immigrants and they would say "that's not right...I was born here"
...ask the immigrants who freshly immigrated and they would choose today's date so they can be included
...ask the Celts and they would move the date thousands of years back to keep the Romans out(who were outsiders to them)
...ask the Anglo Saxons and they would want to keep the Vikings and Normans out.

Each would draw a line where they are the rightful owners of the land...while some other group is the outsider.
What makes the line u have drawn...more valid than a line drawn by someone else who also calls Britain...their home?

1948 is when our government passed the Nationality Act which granted citizenship to peoples of our former colonies. Before this Britain was almost 100% European and almost 100% of this European population was ethnically British.

[

It's all about relative prosperity, the fact is that humans have evolved under different selection pressures over the course of tens of thousands of years, so the capacity for civilisation will differ by group.
This is a racist claim. Do you want to say that white people's capacity for civilisation is superior to capacity of other types of Homo Sapiens?

If so, then explain to me why your ancestors were barbarians until around 15th century and the most developed country in Europe during the Dark Ages was Muslim ruled Spain?

Civilization itself started in the Middle East among non-white peoples

This is a racist claim. Do you want to say that white people's capacity for civilisation is superior to capacity of other types of Homo Sapiens?

If so, then explain to me why your ancestors were barbarians until around 15th century and the most developed country in Europe during the Dark Ages was Muslim ruled Spain?

Civilization itself started in the Middle East among non-white peoples

White people more or less created modernity. I think others could also learn just as Europeans learned from others like the Middle East peoples. My initial assertion is that colonisation was a net benefit for the colonised nations. Countries that were colonised for the longest are now the richest and have better living conditions. Look at South Africa for example.

Immigrants have never been wanted. There is 0 benefits of immigration to the average person and all it does is ruin a country. This is why Japan is not resorting to mass Third World immigration to solve it's demographic transition as the dependency ratio shoots up for a few years.
Then why countries like Canada have Express Entry immigration program that attracts around 300K immigrants every year.....And Australia and New Zealand have similar programs? Maybe their governments know something you don't?

Also you know little about condition of Japan.

Because of demographic problems Japan:
1) has a stagnating economy with GDP growing only 0,75% a year over the last 20 years. Because of this stagnation, level of income in Japan is only 70% of USA's level

2) Japan is forced to raise taxes to support retirees--this decreases the level of income even further

3) because of high taxes and lack of labor force factories are moving away from Japan to places like Philippines and Mexico----i/e deindustrialization of Japan

4) taxes are not enough to balance the budget so Japanese government borrows---today government debt of Japan stands at 260% of GDP---the highest in the world (but this is tolerable in unique Japanese conditions of deflation, because in deflation Central Bank can partially print money and buy gov. bond to fund budget deficit)

5) this is what Japan thinks about immigration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom