What's new

Thoughts on going back to your homelands (for non-European diaspora in the West)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is becoming another anti-Muslim thread, all members please report the trolls. Thank you.

It is foolish to think this is a natural consequence of colonisation, otherwise Sweden wouldn't be having all these Somali and Eritrean subhumans wandering around.

I suppose the truth is people will always be attracted to wealth and better living standards, the problem is when enough Third Worlders congregate in a particular place, they start recreating the conditions of their home country. Even if Whites were to disappear, we would still be left with a very low level of civilisation. It is interesting how many nonwhites admit this to be the case but still are insistent on White genocide. This is because the average nonwhite is similar to Nietzsches underman, someone who can only destroy as opposed to create.

You are telling truth now. India was more prosperous and wealthy country that is why British came to India and looted India.

Hi,

Human genes allows a human being to change over time---. Horses don't have those genes.

But indeed a clever comment but without any substance or thought put inot it---or maybe not---.

Also shows the mindset of the writer as to how they look at outsiders.

You came and conquered our lands and stole our wealth---thru war.

We will ultimately take over your land thru population growth---.

Should have thought about it before you started your conquest 600 years ago.
:tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to say one thing. We tolerated the British presence for almost 3 centuries when they arrived with the intent to plunder and pillage at will and to make Britain 'Great'. You can't tolerate us for less than a century!

I know that sooner than expected all people of colour will be told to leave europe and I am not surprised. But the first blood was NOT drawn by us darkies.

Last edited:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just want to say one thing. We tolerated the British presence for almost 3 centuries when they arrived with the intent to plunder and pillage at will and to make Britain 'Great'. You can't tolerate us for less than a century!

I know that sooner than expected all people of colour will be told to leave europe and I am not surprised. But the first blood was NOT drawn by us darkies.

You didn't tolerate it, you were defeated in battle and we left on our own accord more or less. There was never any armed struggle against the British in India like there was against the French in Vietnam and Algeria.

We will leave when we choose to, those of us who wish to, but not when an Indian pretending to be White comes on a Pakistani forum and tells us to go.

This is just trolling.

Ofcourse Indians want more H1B visas and high-level professional jobs which many Muslims in the West hold.

Plus, with less Muslims around, they think they can make Whites become more Islamophobic and attack more Muslim countries.

These are the goals of Indians in telling us to leave the West.

You didn't tolerate it, you were defeated in battle and we left on our own accord more or less. There was never any armed struggle against the British in India like there was against the French in Vietnam and Algeria.
yea you decided to leave the cash cow that made britain great at your own accord. :sarcastic:
We will leave when we choose to, those of us who wish to, but not when an Indian pretending to be White comes on a Pakistani forum and tells us to go.

This is just trolling.

Ofcourse Indians want more H1B visas and high-level professional jobs which many Muslims in the West hold.

Plus, with less Muslims around, they think they can make Whites become more Islamophobic and attack more Muslim countries.

well the two are now same side of the coin. which is strange but yea.

This is just trolling.

Most Muslims in the West are just offspring of high

This is just trolling.

We will become less Islamophobic with less nonwhites and Muslims around, Islamophobia is merely a manifestation of xenophobia which is a result of contact with different groups of people, there was no Islamophobia in the West a few decades ago, nobody even cared about it.

yea you decided to leave the cash cow that made britain great at your own accord.

It wasn't a cash cow, many British people lost their jobs to cheap coolie labour in India, just as they are still losing their jobs in tech and whatnot. What riches did India have? The East India Company was just a trading company that was forced to do what it did because of incessant attacks by the locals.

Look at this white trash glorify his tyrant past. It is okay for this white devil to celebrate the killings during the colonial period. He boasts how Indians cowered and didn't confront their oppressors. Makes sense for white colonizers to appreciate Indian cowardice.

@waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @jaibi @WebMaster @Arsalan

The OP was posted by an indian troll masquerading as a White European. The indian troll is spreading anti-Muslim propaganda. Please read his posts on pages 6 to 8.
@waz @The Eagle @Foxtrot Alpha @jaibi @WebMaster @Arsalan
Look at this white trash glorify his tyrant past. It is okay for this white devil to celebrate the killings during the colonial period. He boasts how Indians cowered and didn't confront their oppressors. Makes sense for white colonizers to appreciate Indian cowardice.

He is not white. He is a gangu that is trolling and spreading anti-Muslim propaganda.

What killings? Do you have anything other than the Amritsar massacre that you can cite? You people literally killed more people after we left than we killed during colonisation.

Not everyone talking the truth is an Indian you sh*tskin f@ggot. You subhumans need to be wiped off the face of this earth.

LOL you Brits are the biggest colonisers humans have ever known. India is just one of so many places that you colonised and looted.

There is nothing you can do white boy. I got news for you white faggot. Not only are all immigrants staying in your country. They are here to settle colonial scores. Get that through your white skull.

Now with Brexit you have shown your true face and humiliated your country on the world stage. There is so much misery on its way for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom