What's new

“This war against our republic is also a war against Iran’

What is wrong with being secular? tell 1 theocracy on the face of this earth that has provided their people the level of development/jobs that secular govts have?

When you seperate church/mosque from state rationality increases :)
There is only one theocratic government in this world and that's Iran, and 40 years after it's creation, a backwarded country has turned into an advanced country which competes with world's pioneers in science and that's despite of all the wars and sanctions which (secular) East and West powers have imposed upon it.

lol, all the failed states in Africa and middle east are secular, all the dictatorships supported by West are secular.

savage, brutal, puppet, these are the right description of Secular not rational.

azerbaijan is not the enemy it's turkey. the problem with azerbaijan is that it rather has good ties with isreal and turkey then with Iran. they allowed isreali drones to take off from there to spy in Iran. in the past we shot down some israeli drones coming from azerbaijan. aliyev allows the mossad to operate from azerbaijan soil against Iran. as for turkey they try to get influence in the northen region in Iran where azeri speaking Iranians live (i don't say turks or Iranian turks cause they are Iranian). turkey is not happy power that Iran has in the region. since erdogan is in power he tried weaken Irans influence but never said it in public but action speak louder the words. so what he did is working with Iran in regional issues for example like syria but same time funding and supporting terrorist who fight against the Iranian backed forces and the syrian army. i can count other things where they did the same laughing in Iran face and back stabbing the same time. what turkey don't understand is that they don't have the capacity to fight in different fronts. neither they have the money nor the logistic to do so since they are depending on foreigne arms and tech. later or sooner they will have big issues at home cause of the desicions the goverment is making.

Your reply is wrong on so many levels. you said "Erdogan" is "but same time funding and supporting terrorists who fight against Iranian backed forces and the Syrian Army".

Boy o Boy. What if people use your own arguments regarding policies of Iran in the region!!
Enuf said.

You are lucky China has given you a silver lining. Iran should grab the opportunity and run with it, to come out of crippling inflation and destroyed economy.

There is only one theocratic government in this world and that's Iran, and 40 years after it's creation, a backwarded country has turned into an advanced country which competes with world's pioneers in science and that's despite of all the wars and sanctions which (secular) East and West powers have imposed upon it.

lol, all the failed states in Africa and middle east are secular, all the dictatorships supported by West are secular.

savage, brutal, puppet, these are the right description of Secular not rational.

You gotta be kidding me. All the scientific progress was made due to your scientist not due to the Ayatollahs. Most of the reforms that were put in place by the Shah took time so by the time the Ayatollahs took over they were getting benefits of those policies.

Iran would be the Japan of the middle east had it not been for its theocracy.

well you can find many videos on youtube from erdogan his speeches. no need for Iran to make any propaganda.

Iran is not losing anything still we have the biggest influence in the region and it won't change i think you would wish so but won't happen.

it is funny how people from pakistan forget that pakistan was the main supply line for nato to attack afghanistan and unsing pakistan as a logistic hub to send their troops weapons food etc.
but you always scream about muslim unity when it comes to other countries where was your mulsim unity when isis beheaded sunni and shia muslims in iraq and syria.

Some time you have to be clever to achieve the end goals.
Did you fail to notice what the end result had been!!
Two super powers ended up in pile of troubles.
You think it is piece of cake!!
Grow up dude. Pakistan played its cards perfectly , getting rid of danger as a priority.

It's just a matter of your brain's capacity!

Azerbaijanis are Shiah, so if it's government was the same, there was no way Zionist/Wahhabis would support it.

And considering the level of enmity of Zionist/Wahhabis against Islam, a Secular and anti-Islam government in Azerbaijan is their ideal situation.

By your twisted logic Wahhabis would LOVE Assad’s Syria as it’s filled with Secular government and population.

You have no grasp on regional politics. Azerbaijan is supported by Turks not Wahhabis, if you bother to do any research you will see Wahhabis are upset they have been sent to fight alongside Shiites. But they are mercenaries what do you expect.

And Israel has an advanced arms industry and an advanced arms industry needs clients. So Israel cannot be enemies with every country in the Middle East. It has found an arms client in Azerbaijan.

The Azeri government has its fair of issues, but to think that Wahhabis are supporting Azerbaijan because they are secular is borderline retarded. A handful who answer to Turkey are being ordered by their master to assist a fellow Turkmen country as Neo Ottoman Turkey aspires to gain influence in the caucus.

There is no problem with being secular as long as those who are religious can have their rights preserved. Instead you see things like Hijab ban in universities.

One of the reasons the Shah fell in ‘79 was his Islam phobia and his attempt to force secularization on the people.

Forcing people to be religious or forcing people to secular creates resentment in both cases.

I prefer the secularism in the US. Where religious liberty is given prominence.

The secularism of the french/europeans is a cancer and against liberty and not different from communism.

You gotta be kidding me. All the scientific progress was made due to your scientist not due to the Ayatollahs. Most of the reforms that were put in place by the Shah took time so by the time the Ayatollahs took over they were getting benefits of those policies.

Iran would be the Japan of the middle east had it not been for its theocracy.
Islam and it's scholars have been the direct motive of scientific progress in Iran, almost all the renowned Iranian scientists belong to the post-Islam era (Islamic golden age). All the Pahlavi reforms were in the path of corruption, and in the favor of their masters in west; basically that's why an ostler was appointed by west as the king of Iran.

Their railway had no economic benefits and didn't pass through major cities, the goal was quick transfer of British forces from a deserted port in Persian gulf to capital Tehran; in case of feeling unhappy about their puppets (as they did it in WWII).

Their reform in agriculture was to end Iran's self-reliance and make it dependent (as they did it).

Regarding industry, all they did was to advertise western superiority and suppress Iranian spirit for self production, students were being brainwashed to migrate to west, not the advancement of the country, they never attempted to go beyond some assembly lines, the exact same policy of Gulf monarchies.

Future of Shah regime is the present state of Saudi Arabia or UAE, Japans of middle east! lol

By your twisted logic Wahhabis would LOVE Assad’s Syria as it’s filled with Secular government and population.

You have no grasp on regional politics. Azerbaijan is supported by Turks not Wahhabis, if you bother to do any research you will see Wahhabis are upset they have been sent to fight alongside Shiites. But they are mercenaries what do you expect.

And Israel has an advanced arms industry and an advanced arms industry needs clients. So Israel cannot be enemies with every country in the Middle East. It has found an arms client in Azerbaijan.

The Azeri government has its fair of issues, but to think that Wahhabis are supporting Azerbaijan because they are secular is borderline retarded. A handful who answer to Turkey are being ordered by their master to assist a fellow Turkmen country as Neo Ottoman Turkey aspires to gain influence in the caucus.
The thing is that you look at wahhabis as independent players, but they aren't, wahhabi cult is a British movement for spreading corruption among Muslims, and their ideal government is a secular one that would let them free, so yes, they loved secular Baath party (and Assad) as it allowed them to spread wahhabism in Syria. love it for their own goal, do you get it?

France secular government doesn't allow it's Shiah population to build even one mosque, but has no problem Wahhabis have as many mosques as they want, it's a secular government which knows what's doing. In Syria, Assad allowed Wahhabis to freely advertise their cult cause he was foolish enough to think it's freedom of religion (even boosted them to get their trust); that's a secular government which doesn't know what's doing. nonetheless, result is the same.

Have you forgotten the Israeli drone which was shot down near Natanz nuclear facility had flown from Azerbaijan? it's not just a matter of export market. to control a Shiah population, Zionists/Wahhabis need a Secular government so yes they will support it. Pan-Turkism BS is just a tool in this strategy, not the actual motive.

One of the reasons that west (and so their puppet wahhabis) don't like Turkey as much as before is because it's not that much secular anymore.

can you please stop writing posts here. u don't have even a chance to debate with me. and i mean debate by logic and history. i already got a warning cause of u so please don't write me anymore
You got warning coz your quoting total nonsense shit, and calling Saudis and US our master, while hypnotically sleeping with India for 70 years and have the audacity to call us out for supporting Arabs, when we clearly participated and won medals,

azerbaijan is not the enemy it's turkey. the problem with azerbaijan is that it rather has good ties with isreal and turkey then with Iran. they allowed isreali drones to take off from there to spy in Iran. in the past we shot down some israeli drones coming from azerbaijan. aliyev allows the mossad to operate from azerbaijan soil against Iran. as for turkey they try to get influence in the northen region in Iran where azeri speaking Iranians live (i don't say turks or Iranian turks cause they are Iranian). turkey is not happy power that Iran has in the region. since erdogan is in power he tried weaken Irans influence but never said it in public but action speak louder the words. so what he did is working with Iran in regional issues for example like syria but same time funding and supporting terrorist who fight against the Iranian backed forces and the syrian army. i can count other things where they did the same laughing in Iran face and back stabbing the same time. what turkey don't understand is that they don't have the capacity to fight in different fronts. neither they have the money nor the logistic to do so since they are depending on foreigne arms and tech. later or sooner they will have big issues at home cause of the desicions the goverment is making.

thats what we Pakistani are saying for a long time that Iran is not a friend of Pakistan but a fanatic enemy, you are confirming that Iran is not a brotherly country instead an enemy of Pakistan supporting Kulbhushan and all the anti Pakistan Anti Baloch terrorist. Thank You

Turkey is also not your enemy, you may have rivalry for influence in Azerbaijan, but they are defo not Irans enemy.

Israel's wet dream.

Gulf States vs. Iran
Gulf States vs. Turkey
Turkey vs. Iran
Syria & Libya destabilized

All Muslim nations are encouraged to fight and rival each other while Israel grows increasingly secure.

@TheImmortal

Your reply is wrong on so many levels. you said "Erdogan" is "but same time funding and supporting terrorists who fight against Iranian backed forces and the Syrian Army".

Boy o Boy. What if people use your own arguments regarding policies of Iran in the region!!
Enuf said.

You are lucky China has given you a silver lining. Iran should grab the opportunity and run with it, to come out of crippling inflation and destroyed economy.

whats wrong with with supprting a goverment who is recognized by the UN. assad is still the president and if he asks for help there is nothing wrong to help him. so i don't want ur problem is.
u can use the aruguments if they r logic and historic then we can have a nice debate i am open for any talks.
actualy i like to have to debates seeing different views maybe it's not my view but i respect it. as long as it's a depate without insulting each other i am good eith that.

well about china china really came the maybe 2 years with huge contracts and some coorperation with iran.
where was china the last 40 years and please don't say russia there are so many occasions that russia backstabed iran. the another thing is china will not help iran directly if there is a war against iran. maybe sendin some weapons here and there but thats it.. china is looking for its own intrests and this is taiwan and japan where the usa increased it's presence.

Some time you have to be clever to achieve the end goals.
Did you fail to notice what the end result had been!!
Two super powers ended up in pile of troubles.
You think it is piece of cake!!
Grow up dude. Pakistan played its cards perfectly , getting rid of danger as a priority.

again i don'say pakistan didn't do what is good for pakistans intrests. i want to make that clear.
you can't take my post without seeing to which post i answered to know what i mean.
people here in the forum shouted and pointed fingers on Iran. Iran is doing this and that... and my question is why screaming and shouting if Iran do something but when saudi arabia turkey and other countries supported daesh there was no single shouting coming from pakistan maybe here and there someone in the political elite said something. but as i said pakistan has its own intrests thats ok for me but please see that what Iran did regarding isis sending troops to syria and iraq that thats also in Irans intrests and important for Irans national security.
if Iran wouldn't have backed up iraq we would what have isis at our borders. so that was a natural thing that Iran reacted this way. imagine india supprts hindu extremest and they start fighting the afghan people i bet with all i have pakistan would send troops to stop them before they reach pakistan borders.

I don't call it advanced unless all the procedure and loop holes in laws that result in corruption get sealed . and we still have a lot to do in that regard.
just think about it how much of our Brain drain problem will be fixed if we make some advance in that field. and how much that can be translated in to scientific and social advancement . how much that can improve our economy . and how that can help us if some body want to sanction something here . how it can improve our management ecosysystem

Islam and it's scholars have been the direct motive of scientific progress in Iran, almost all the renowned Iranian scientists belong to the post-Islam era (Islamic golden age).
well , you must ask yourself , how much of our history before Islam is reached us . all of our history that have survived is through our enemies or stories and they were only intrested about kings and military . even today if you look at the history book of our children you can see how much the writers are interested in kings and wars and how they are interested in scholar and artists and philosophers . just recall the history book you were taught at school , you had to memorize the must insignificant and corrupt degenerate called king of one of the insignificant dynasties in our worst times , but atthe time tens of tens of schoolar and scientist that were living at the the time were not even mentioned .

Back
Top Bottom