What's new

This is why the Pakistani ODI team is ranked No. 9

say Good bye to 2019 World Cup Pakistan

Pakistan will not be able to Qualify only Top 7 Teams in the ranks will qualify to 2019 World Cup in England

Pakistan Cricket ka haal Hockey jesa honay wala hai near future
Wrong...top 8 teams would qualify automatically and for the rest of the places teams a no. 9 onwards will have to play qualifying rounds, we have ample time and I can firmly believe that we will improve our ratings.

Azhar Ali is not a captain material. I have seen him smiling during the match when Pakistani team is in bad situation. I first noticed this during 3rd ODI against Bangladesh last year. From that very moment I had a feeling that he is just captaining the side just for the sake of it. I wonder he even talks and introspects with the boys after their miserable performance match after match. In bowling, Wahab should be shown door in place of Junaid Khan. Ahmed Shahzad should be in the team despite of his attitude problems infact I believe he should be made captain because of very same reason.

Thank god, our nation must realize that 'Cricket is a waste of Time and Energy'
Our Youth should do something better in life,
We have produced Shoaib, Wasim, Waqar, Saeed, Inzamam , Saqlain , Afridi , Miandad, Zaheer Abbas, Imran Khan, Haneef Mohammad and that's it... there will be no one in the world like them in future .

Back
Top Bottom