What's new

This is why India hates Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not racism. Simply a fact. indians are the MOST ugliest, physically repulsive and grotesque looking creatures on planet earth. It also explains their evil sub-human behaviour. It also explains why indians hate Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis so much. Every time I see an indian, I feel like vomiting. indians are ALWAYS being racist but when you point out the "physical" facts regarding the india race they start making accusations of racism. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Even for a second I take that you have better looks due to race, how does it makes any difference. You are still pathetic as human being comparing others on looks. What have you achieved as race in this current point of time, compare that.

When did Indians claim the same? We never knew India has nuclear weapons until the pokhran tests forget about Pakistan. FYI Bangladesh has already left Pakistan far behind as far as exports and forex reserves are concerned all with not so beautiful/handsome people at the helm.

Genuine, irrefutable, reliable and honest evidence please. Otherwise you are lying.

Since 2001-2017 Pakistan's economy was devasted by the imposed WOT. Now things are changing rapidly. There is a REASON why a global superpower has invested in at least $62 billion in Pakistan with many more billions earmarked for further investments in the coming years and decades. CPEC is not the only revolutionary economic program happening in Pakistan. There are many more just as comprehensive but not talked about as much.

Give it 5-10 years and ALL your indianistic predictions regarding our economy will sound just as retarded as claims by the indian elite pre-May 1998 that it is impossible for Pakistan to EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance................:lol:

Even for a second I take that you have better looks due to race, how does it makes any difference. You are still pathetic as human being comparing others on looks. What have you achieved as race in this current point of time, compare that.

I live in a good part of London with my own property and a good job. I live in the Holland park area of the greatest city in the world. I am a millions miles away from the ugliest and most vile race on the planet. That's perfect.

WOW, so much hatred?
That's not enough though....we have more Indians who hate Modi more than Pakistanis..:D

I live in a good part of London with my own property and a good job. I live in the Holland park area of the greatest city in the world. I am a millions miles away from the ugliest and most vile race on the planet. That's perfect.

Lolz, I cant believe how you survive there with such a bad comprehension problem...May Holland Park neighbours be blessed.

Let me repeat myself "What have you achieved as race in this current point of time, compare that."

And my ex maid currently resides in Kensington, so whats the fuss about Holland Park :p

It is not racism. Simply a fact. indians are the MOST ugliest, physically repulsive and grotesque looking creatures on planet earth. It also explains their evil sub-human behaviour. It also explains why indians hate Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis so much. Every time I see an indian, I feel like vomiting. indians are ALWAYS being racist but when you point out the "physical" facts regarding the india race they start making accusations of racism. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Let me tell you a few facts about hypocrisy.

Your opinion that Indians are ugly etc etc is fine. It's your opinion.

But a fact is that in your culture your cousin and sister marriages have gone to such an extreme that all in fact all of you know, or are related to, or actually ARE, someone who is married to your own cousin sisters.

So your mater may be also your mausi.

I'll leave it to you to illuminate to the rest of us what that experience is like- since you insist about hypocrisy. In the meanwhile, since all of you marry all of you, that's obviously why you guys look like each other.

Whats the hype with Imran?What exactly do pakistanis believe he can do?Maybe some internal limited action aimed at better tax collection and anti corruption cases.Army will tell him what to do in foreign policy and he will nod his head like a good boy or they will dispose of him,China will do the same in CPEC and loans.He won't dare touch those parts of the economy owned by the army -which are among the most lucrative.Lets see what he does against feudal lords of punjab.He will probably need to beg IMF or China for loans soon.Lets see what he does against america,after raging against WOT if he has guts to withdraw from it and shut down american supply line.Otherwise he will be shown to be a fearful hypocrite doing the same thing he opposed all these years.

Lolz, I cant believe how you survive there with such a bad comprehension problem...May Holland Park neighbours be blessed.

Let me repeat myself "What have you achieved as race in this current point of time, compare that."

And my ex maid currently resides in Kensington, so whats the fuss about Holland Park :p

As a nation we have a safe space for a unique race of people, with a unique culture and way of life. Free from genocide and oppression from those that wish us harm. We ars the 1st ever nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind that has fended off an enemy state that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege for OVER 70 years. We are the 1st Muslim nation to become a nuclear weapons state. We achieved this feat against impossible odds when the ENTIRE world bar China tried to stop us. We are transforming our nation fast thanks to the investment of at least $62 billion from a global superpower with many more billions earmarked for further investments in the coming years and decades. We are a young, versatile, resillient and beautiful race of people.

Whats the hype with Imran?What exactly do pakistanis believe he can do?Maybe some internal limited action aimed at better tax collection and anti corruption cases.Army will tell him what to do in foreign policy and he will nod his head like a good boy or they will dispose of him,China will do the same in CPEC and loans.He won't dare touch those parts of the economy owned by the army -which are among the most lucrative.Lets see what he does against feudal lords of punjab.He will probably need to beg IMF or China for loans soon.Lets see what he does against america,after raging against WOT if he has guts to withdraw from it and shut down american supply line.Otherwise he will be shown to be a fearful hypocrite doing the same thing he opposed all these years.

And those who belong to the race and nation that calls for the destruction of the Pakistani race and nation would not say otherwise. It's not your right or prerogative to do so. You speaking about Pakistan is like a German Nazi talking about israel. Mind your damn ugly indian business.

As a nation we have a safe space for a unique race of people, with a unique culture and way of life. Free from genocide and oppression from those that wish us harm. We ars the 1st ever nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind that has fended off an enemy state that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege for OVER 70 years. We are the 1st Muslim nation to become a nuclear weapons state. We achieved this feat against impossible odds when the ENTIRE world bar China tried to stop us. We are transforming our nation fast thanks to the investment of at least $62 billion from a global superpower with many more billions earmarked for further investments in the coming years and decades. We are a young, versatile, resillient and beautiful race of people.

There is no Pakistani race. Most appropriate term for race is your caste/tribe. Which caste you belong to?

Not just a tea seller but a deformed sub-human ape who's features in all seriousness are very identical to that of a chimpanzee. An abomination from a very inferior breed.

We are absolutely fine with "Chimpanzees" and "Chaiwalas" as long as they are able to do do this :

I doubt how many chimpazees get "Standing Ovations" of this order !

Let me tell you a few facts about hypocrisy.

Your opinion that Indians are ugly etc etc is fine. It's your opinion.

But a fact is that in your culture your cousin and sister marriages have gone to such an extreme that all in fact all of you know, or are related to, or actually ARE, someone who is married to your own cousin sisters.

So your mater may be also your mausi.

I'll leave it to you to illuminate to the rest of us what that experience is like- since you insist about hypocrisy. In the meanwhile, since all of you marry all of you, that's obviously why you guys look like each other.

No one in my family is married to their cousins. Perhaps your mama is a working girl from a mumbai slum and your father is a dalit toilet cleaner......... .:lol:

There is no Pakistani race. Most appropriate term for race is your caste/tribe. Which caste you belong to?

So someone who belongs to the race and nation that calls for the destruction of the Pakistani race and nation can lecture us about our race and heritage?........wtf.......take a hike. Whatever we are, we are 100% non-indian........ :lol:

And those who belong to the race and nation that calls for the destruction of the Pakistani race and nation would not say otherwise. It's not your right or prerogative to do so. You speaking about Pakistan is like a German Nazi talking about israel. Mind your damn ugly indian business.

Just one in a row of nations. Compare the Roman Empire vs the Germanic Tribes at Teutoburger Wald.
You do not think the Roman Empire was 7x the Germanic Tribes?
You do not think that the Roman Ballistae, Onager etc. were superior to Germanic weapons?

As a nation we have a safe space for a unique race of people, with a unique culture and way of life.
Unique race had maximum suicide attacks on this planet.

Free from genocide and oppression from those that wish us harm.
What happened in Baluchistan?

We ars the 1st ever nation in the ENTIRE history of mankind that has fended off an enemy state that is more than 7x bigger than us and has abundant access to the world's most advanced weapons systems whilst we are denied this privilege for OVER 70 years.
I will not talk about mankind history, given that I have some understanding your ability to understand things. Still asking from current scenario Is North Korea from some other Planet? Or USA is tiny nation against it?

We are the 1st Muslim nation to become a nuclear weapons state. We achieved this feat against impossible odds when the ENTIRE world bar China tried to stop us.
Whats so special about the RACE here ?
There are others also who achieved the same and much prior to you..

We are transforming our nation fast thanks to the investment of at least $62 billion from a global superpower with many more billions earmarked for further investments in the coming years and decades. We are a young, versatile, resillient and beautiful race of people.
Seriously do you consider getting a $62billion investments is something to be very proud of as a RACE?

Sorry try again...

We are absolutely fine with "Chimpanzees" and "Chaiwalas" as long as they are able to do do this :

I doubt how many chimpazees get "Standing Ovations" of this order !

Be happy with the cheers and adulation. But they will always remain superior to the india race and nation. That will never change.......:lol:

This is the problem with some Pakistani posters that they resort to insult others.Though I am well aware that Indians are no less but this should be avoided.
People, have fear of Allah, I scare you of his justice and grace: He divided people into tribes and sects so that we could just simply identify each other.
We all should cherish that after years of rotation of government between corrupted masses, a sensible man has got the government.I request you to act humbly as group.Your character is self explanatory and what world says will not repress the power of good character and moral you show.Do not waste our tears, for Allah's sake with your silly attitude.
Let Imran Khan do something good and he will be highlighted positively.To make him do this, you should start doing good at home.As Allah(SWT) says that he is King of all Kings and he has hold over their hearts: when he sees subject acting disgracefully, he changes the hearts of their Kings against them so they torment them for their sins and the other way around.

Be decdent.Act like a Muslim

Congrats!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom