What's new

This is why India hates Imran Khan

Status
Not open for further replies.
709654-jemima-goldsmith-imran-khan-2.jpg

She was his past: A leveled women recognized by her loyalty.

Peoples celebrating PTI victory in different ways.

800 million in abject poverty. A poor polluted hell hole of a country.
Honestly. What I have never understood is the per capita differances [if they are even correct] between India and Pakistan are few dollars and even that advantage India has only gained few years ago. Truth is Indian and Pakistan are neck to neck.

india-pak-gdp-capita.jpg

But. And this is a big but. Indians act. International reports. Like as if India is tipping Norway and Pakistan is rubbing with Somalia. It's like two guys take a exam. One gets 29% and the other 26%. And the 29% acts like he is a genius and the 26% is a retard. I mean ffs both are about same.

Lol.......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:.......100s of millions of indians who look like Imran Khan......wtf????????.............which means indians have Persian/Turkish heritage...........whatever you're smoking you need to start selling it. You will become more richer than Bill Gates................:lol:

Truth is, the vast majority of indians look like and have the same deformed, sub-human chimpanzee features that modi has. They are the same race as him and have the same dna. indians CANNOT look like Imran Khan as he is a Pakistani and indians are a different race to Pakistanis. The dna is completely different. Saying indians look like Imran Khan is like saying Pakistanis look like Scandanavian German Aryans...:lol:

If my race was the most ugliest, physically repulsive and grotesque looking race on the earth, then perhaps I too would have an abnormal obsessive hatred of Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and the Pakistani race.

Where did you find the word "look like" in the post.
Serious case of tunnel focus syndrome..Get well soon..
Get over racism...your nut size grey matter is hallucinating you..

But. And this is a big but. Indians act. International reports.
The "but" is exlained by image. India has better image which means people tend to home on things like "diversity, colourful, energetic, mysterious" but Pakistan as "terorrist, chaotic, poor, etc".

Modi
df15268804d48eb8a1a3df2a43f42055_XL1-e1398937691408.jpg

Mass murder terrorist. Elitist.

Previous occupation
e07f84d32688dc187c84b998cb6431a1.jpg

Imran Khan
709654-jemima-goldsmith-imran-khan-2.jpg

Previous occupation
19920616-world-cup_2041726i.jpg

Charismatic. Leader. Humanist. Charity worker. World Cup champion athlete. Hates no one. NOT a murderer. Highly educated.

India right now is petrified, scared they are going to lose the PR war against Pakistan trying to portray you as the demons of the world. Imran has a reach like no other person in South Asia on a human to human level.

As Pakistanis you have to capitalize on this and shatter the propaganda India has been peddling for the last 15 years.

Its time to reassert yourselves as the dominant and presentable voice of South Asia. India took this crown by default but when you look at them, they are absolutely no comparison to what you are. You have under achieved, time to reach your potential and show the world there is more to South Asia than just Modi looking Indians.
I take offence to your elitist post. So what if Modi was sweeping the streets? He knows what it is like to be at the ground; then you compare Imran and his english wife who has been thru proverbial washer. Really....

Service delivery is what matters to the citizen not the window dressing.

Pakistanis should next time choose shahid afridi as PM, he is also quite good looking :lol::lol: We are happy climbing world's biggest economies list with Modi at the helm
And we are happy that we are just tailing the worlds biggest, baddest, richest, bestest economy led by Modjee the economic wizard. Have a look at this chart.

india-pak-gdp-capita.jpg

And we are happy that we are just tailing the worlds biggest, baddest, richest, bestest economy led by Modjee the economic wizard. Have a look at this chart.

india-pak-gdp-capita.jpg

Unfortunately for you there is something called size of the economy as well. Soon you will be tailing Bangladesh economy with the most handsome PM ever :lol::lol:

india-pak-gdp-capita.jpg

I think this is one of the main difference between Pakistanis and Indians.

Most Pakistanis realise these numbers are terrible and need massive improvement.
Indians look at the same numbers and already see themselves as a superpower.

Unfortunately for you there is something called size of the economy as well. Soon you will be tailing Bangladesh economy with the most handsome PM ever :lol::lol:

A bit like how you indians previously claimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance........lol........:lol:

Honestly. What I have never understood is the per capita differances [if they are even correct] between India and Pakistan are few dollars and even that advantage India has only gained few years ago. Truth is Indian and Pakistan are neck to neck.

india-pak-gdp-capita.jpg

But. And this is a big but. Indians act. International reports. Like as if India is tipping Norway and Pakistan is rubbing with Somalia. It's like two guys take a exam. One gets 29% and the other 26%. And the 29% acts like he is a genius and the 26% is a retard. I mean ffs both are about same.

Good that you brought in graph of GDP and PPP, just slight deviation, india has edge of having more steam in its economy to make that graph rise more sharper then what pakistan can do, so chances of having that gap increasing faster are very high in near term unless India does something crazy.

India $2,134 (nominal; 2018 est) $7,783 (PPP; 2018 est)
Pakisthan $1641(nominal, 2018est) $5004 (PPP;2018 est)

You can see on PPP india has almost 50% advantage now and on nominal difference is of 25%

This is where things start looking different, unless CPEC is messed up there would be something to compare from Pakistan.

Where did you find the word "look like" in the post.
Serious case of tunnel focus syndrome..Get well soon..
Get over racism...your nut size grey matter is hallucinating you..

It is not racism. Simply a fact. indians are the MOST ugliest, physically repulsive and grotesque looking creatures on planet earth. It also explains their evil sub-human behaviour. It also explains why indians hate Islam, Muslims, Pakistan and Pakistanis so much. Every time I see an indian, I feel like vomiting. indians are ALWAYS being racist but when you point out the "physical" facts regarding the india race they start making accusations of racism. The hypocrisy is astounding.

A bit like how you indians previously claimed that Pakistan would NEVER EVER become a nuclear weapons state with or without Chinese assistance........lol........:lol:

When did Indians claim the same? We never knew India has nuclear weapons until the pokhran tests forget about Pakistan. FYI Bangladesh has already left Pakistan far behind as far as exports and forex reserves are concerned all with not so beautiful/handsome people at the helm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom