What's new

This is the "expert" Times Now Called to Expose Pak's SLCM test

I dont think so .
Two names .Satya Nadella and Sunder Pichai ,these two names did their UG education in India .And one CET ,the college of Engineering in Trivandrum is not some diploma printing institute .Most of their alumnis are starting their own business and rest of them are much brilliant that they will get job in our prestigious institutions .
So cut that BS .You might have been lead some average guys ,that is your fate .But not all of them are like that.

Look at your own post .

And that is not a fact whether you likes or not
No I didn't insult you but myself by engaging with you :)

You as usual you are in a denial mode...it's okay

I myself did scholarships in América and can tell you right of the top that most indian grads do not get scholarships. Thousands apply, one gets it. So don't let it get to your head. Now I know sitting in india your given the misconception that the global IT industry can't do anything without indians, but take it from someone whose been at the very heart of the global IT industry, your not; indian engineers are very expendible and can easily be replaced with Chinese, Korean, Russian, Brazilian and other south American engineers. It is only your cheap price that keeps you in business. Reality check buddy!

Oh Really?
But our own industry and their growth says otherwise .

So much vitriol on a single thread. Please discuss the content not his looks. If looks mattered, Pakistan wouldn't have formed. Mohammad ali jinnah was never a looker.

saboot pesh kiya jye :raise:
-
off the top of my head i can think of another two words i introduced here: "koji/koja" and "inni/inna (itni/itna)". now others are also using them and think they're cool. :P

Nair Akela hindiian bechara is thread mn tattay kharrka ra hai :rofl:

If you want to say something .do it like a man in english
coward:D

Oh Really?
But our own industry and their growth says otherwise .
What my own industry says that there is a lack local IT professionals from within America and Europe who would be willing to work at the wages offered without hemming and hawing. Translation: the indian worker works long hours for one tenth the cost and says "how high sir ji" when told to jump all in the hopes of getting a green card after spending 15 or more years on a work visa. There is a reason why the u.s. immigration takes for ever to process a process the green cards of h1 indians. It's like, take a hint and don't get your hopes up, do as your your told for pennies on the dollar and then get out! :lol:

Looks far more professional than Pakistani 'experts' on Pdf.
the genius said submarine launched capable missile twice:lol::lol:. nvm that he said computer graphics initiated missile wtf is this new tech????
The guys dumber than he looks:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So much vitriol on a single thread. Please discuss the content not his looks. If looks mattered, Pakistan wouldn't have formed. Mohammad ali jinnah was never a looker.
done that. In SCLM the "c" doesn't stand for capable (as he stated in the video) and computer graphics initiated missile is a new never before seen tech he BS'd on the spot.:rofl:

Bharat ke experts ye hai. mubarak ho mubarak ho:lol:

the genius said submarine launched capable missile twice:lol::lol:. nvm that he said computer graphics initiated missile wtf is this new tech????
The guys dumber than he looks:rofl::rofl::rofl:

done that. In SCLM the "c" doesn't stand for capable (as he stated in the video) and computer graphics initiated missile is a new never before seen tech he BS'd on the spot.:rofl:
His points make a lot of sense, unlike PDF 'analysts':
http://www.dailyo.in/politics/pakis...ests-cgi-nuclear-arms-race/story/1/15022.html

The video has been debunked by a satellite imagery expert

Satellite Imagery Expert : Someone who has fast internet but doesnt know what to do with it so he/she simply spend time on google earth :rofl::rofl::rofl:

this guy is basing it off of missile color and speed??? oh boy theres a reason it's called cruise missile of course the speed will change and there was no color change it's just the lighting/shade of the camera angle. the incline shape has been seen with tomahawks as well and how does he know where the red flag is located?

this guy is basing it off of missile color and speed??? oh boy theres a reason it's called cruise missile of course the speed will change and there was no color change it's just the lighting/shade of the camera angle. the incline shape has been seen with tomahawks as well and how does he know where the red flag is located?
Did you even bother to read the article?:lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom