What's new

This is the "expert" Times Now Called to Expose Pak's SLCM test

the genius said submarine launched capable missile twice:lol::lol:. nvm that he said computer graphics initiated missile wtf is this new tech????
The guys dumber than he looks:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are arguing with a D grade troll who has no knowledge about anything apart from trolling and even at that he is not good. The experts he is so happily maligning destroyed that twitter handle's questions as well as the guy in the video who was quoting him. This test has mentally effected our neighbors who have become obsessed with this. They are spending day and night trying to find out if its authentic. Their desperation is highlighted by the fact that the imbeciles believe that clips of the footage is actually the continuous video of the cruise missile. I think this highlights their own obsession and desperation when a claim of a Twitter handle where he says travels 15km in 5 sec is actually two different frames and not a continuous video.

Listen they will not yield. They will keep bringing up problems bcz they can't come to terms. Give them time.

We are not desperate enough to showcase that we have capability. We have tested it. We have shown the video and if it destroys the sleeps of our neighbors then let me tell you, yes we faked it. If it helps them sleep at night say we faked it. My only worry is that the Indian High command is not stupid like these "experts" and trolls and will take it seriously.

You are arguing with a D grade troll who has no knowledge about anything apart from trolling and even at that he is not good. The experts he is so happily maligning destroyed that twitter handle's questions as well as the guy in the video who was quoting him. This test has mentally effected our neighbors who have become obsessed with this. They are spending day and night trying to find out if its authentic. Their desperation is highlighted by the fact that the imbeciles believe that clips of the footage is actually the continuous video of the cruise missile. I think this highlights their own obsession and desperation when a claim of a Twitter handle where he says travels 15km in 5 sec is actually two different frames and not a continuous video.

Listen they will not yield. They will keep bringing up problems bcz they can't come to terms. Give them time.

We are not desperate enough to showcase that we have capability. We have tested it. We have shown the video and if it destroys the sleeps of our neighbors then let me tell you, yes we faked it. If it helps them sleep at night say we faked it. My only worry is that the Indian High command is not stupid like these "experts" and trolls and will take it seriously.
This! they just can't believe we've achieved something like this it was really a big shock for them we actually have destroyed their sleep i have never saw any other country this much obsessed with it's neighbors only Allah can help them with this beemari of theirs.

this guy is basing it off of missile color and speed??? oh boy theres a reason it's called cruise missile of course the speed will change and there was no color change it's just the lighting/shade of the camera angle. the incline shape has been seen with tomahawks as well and how does he know where the red flag is located?
Indian media is correct the color has changed and the speed has also changed. But what these idots don't realize is that this is a normal thing for an under water cruise missile launch. They have never seen a nuke capable cruise missile ever launched before. the color in the first part is due to the booster cover and using long range booster is a common practice. the orange color is of the missile in cruise mode. And the RED FLAG at the end of the video is the LAL QILA of Dehli. lol

Indian media is correct the color has changed and the speed has also changed. But what these idots don't realize is that this is a normal thing for an under water cruise missile launch. They have never seen a nuke capable cruise missile ever launched before. the color in the first part is due to the booster cover and using long range booster is a common practice. the orange color is of the missile in cruise mode. And the RED FLAG at the end of the video is the LAL QILA of Dehli. lol
no sir im pretty sure it's just the shade. There was a moment in the clip where the missile looked pitch black.

This! they just can't believe we've achieved something like this it was really a big shock for them we actually have destroyed their sleep i have never saw any other country this much obsessed with it's neighbors only Allah can help them with this beemari of theirs.
The reason they are having such a hard time accepting it is bcuz their Nirbhay has been failing its tests. Had they achieved this capability with Nirbhay before Pakistan, they would've accepted Pakistan's test as legit only after gloating that they did it first.

But since they can't gloat and don't wanna admit that Pakistan is ahead in this, they resort to saying it's fake.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom