What's new

'This is Not The Free India I've Lived In': Another Writer Return Award

1. i don't know the case you are talking of.
Then I suggest you try & find out before coming up with lame counters.
2. i don't see how can anyone justify removal of eggs in a country beset with malnutrition and unscientific and wasteful diet that has done nothing to improve people brains in 68 years.
Again this argument is as lame as every other post of yours. Do you know there are pure vegetarians & vegans who never tasted egg in their entire life & are still leading a healthy lifestyle? Your anda is not the be all & end all when it comes to nutritious supplement.

Why every time there's an incident like people like you are quick to point out the role of RSS in the incident even though further investigations have proved that the RSS has seldom been involved in these kinds of dastardly acts!!If you go by this logic then the North Indian Catholic Church or The Missionaries of Charities or the Council of Baptist Churches of North India should be accused every time a Hindu person gets killed by a Christian,isn't it!Btw did you remember the deliberate murder of Swami Laxmanananda by some Christian members of the CPI(Maoist)!!

Look here media is stating that it is RSS. To be frank if RSS had guts it would go and take the fight into the darul-e-deoband and destroy it. But nope. No guts.

As for swami laxman ,I condemn what CPI(mao) did. But CPI is anti-religion and atheist. So why do you blame christians.

What next? Hindu men must voluntarily give their foreskin to stitch a new secular fabric.
CQ9fPdhW8AEMgMe.png

If you don't know about the case he is talking about why jump in with a silly argument in the first place.

silly argument??

1. he should have precisely described the case rather than be vague about it and try to earn thanks.

2. he bemoans school students being deprived of mid-day meals, presumably by non-bjp or anti-bjp government, when instead he should have been angry about the anti-human actions by bjp governments in this area.

What next? Hindu men must voluntarily give their foreskin to stitch a new secular fabric.
CQ9fPdhW8AEMgMe.png

rahul easwar is a rabid mental case... i have seen him participating in a panel discussion about the bombay "moral policing" case.

Look here media is stating that it is RSS. To be frank if RSS had guts it would go and take the fight into the darul-e-deoband and destroy it. But nope. No guts.

As for swami laxman ,I condemn what CPI(mao) did. But CPI is anti-religion and atheist. So why do you blame christians.
Because we all know that the murder was done by the Maoists on behalf of the Evangelical organizations who were fed up with Swami Laxmanananda's resistance to their conversions of the native Kond tribals!!It was all over the news,the then IB chief had said that the money for this entire operation was funded by an Evangelical organization.Plus most of the Maoist members of Kandhmal were Christian tribals at that time and there was an ongoing rivalry between the Hindu and the Christian factions in the Khond tribe:coffee:!!

CQ9fPdhW8AEMgMe.png

She should be arrested for harming religious harmony. The sentiments of majority should be respected.But minority must not be unnecessarily harassed also.

Because we all know that the murder was done by the Maoists on behalf of the Evangelical organizations who were fed up with Swami Laxmanananda's resistance to their conversions of the native Kond tribals!!It was all over the news,the then IB chief had said that the money for this entire operation was funded by an Evangelical organization.Plus most of the Maoist members of Kandhmal were Christian tribals at that time and there was an ongoing rivalry between the Hindu and the Christian factions in the Khond tribe:coffee:!!

Evidence please. And no RSS or hindutva sources please.

whoever did it they will not get away from their sins.

silly argument??

1. he should have precisely described the case rather than be vague about it and try to earn thanks.

2. he bemoans school students being deprived of mid-day meals, presumably by non-bjp or anti-bjp government, when instead he should have been angry about the anti-human actions by bjp governments in this area.
Take off those anti hindu spectacles and look around you will learn about many things.

rahul easwar is a rabid mental case... i have seen him participating in a panel discussion about the bombay "moral policing" case.

So he must be force fed beef? Great.

I am a christian.
so am I, u can dig up my post history. just cuz are we are minority doesn't mean we should wear that badge everywhere.
in india rich and powerful has always been dominating the weak and poor ones irrespective of religion. I have stayed in muslim mohallas and have first hand experience how they treat hindus where they are majority. as a Christian I am sure u must be knowing about our own dirty laundries like pedophile padre or evangelic DM. hindus have their fair share of fanatics and so do we, it is just their deeds hijack all the attentions, ours mostly don't get reported.

u a catholic ?:-)

She should be arrested for harming religious harmony. The sentiments of majority should be respected.But minority must not be unnecessarily harassed also.

Evidence please. And no RSS or hindutva sources please.

whoever did it they will not get away from their sins.
Lol,what evidence,there's tons of info regarding this incident in the internet.All you have to do is to google the incident and i am sure you'll get all your evidences!But first of all you should provide me any credible evidence regarding RSS's involvement in the murder of Mohd. Ekhlaq and please no sickular link this time:coffee:!!

so am I, u can dig up my post history. just cuz are we are minority doesn't mean we should wear that badge everywhere.
in india rich and powerful has always been dominating the weak and poor ones irrespective of religion. I have stayed in muslim mohallas and have first hand experience how they treat hindus where they are majority. as a Christian I am sure u must be knowing about our own dirty laundries like pedophile padre or evangelic DM. hindus have their fair share of fanatics and so do we, it is just their deeds hijack all the attentions, ours mostly don't get reported.

u a catholic ?:-)

No .

Again this argument is as lame as every other post of yours. Do you know there are pure vegetarians & vegans who never tasted egg in their entire life & are still leading a healthy lifestyle? Your anda is not the be all & end all when it comes to nutritious supplement.

vegetarians like hitler??

and what is this "vegan"?? never bothered to read about it because i associate it with yoga-doing dog-loving mba-degreed software-engineer followers of baba ramdev.

look, when a few humans will venture onto mars in the 2020's ( and they will ), unless artificial meat and artificial egg is developed further ( the meat is already available and under experiment ), the little settlement will need to consume vegetables. which is understandable... but holding cultural vegetarianism as a moral authority in india ( with its various economic/social/political oppressions and injustices ) is hypocrisy and foolishness.

Take off those anti hindu spectacles and look around you will learn about many things.

what anti-hindu spectacles??

have you ever seen me use ridiculous insults about hindus like a few pakistani members do??

So he must be force fed beef? Great.

you are misinformed about the case... he was surrounded and questioned, not force-fed.

vegetarians like hitler??

and what is this "vegan"?? never bothered to read about it because i associate it with yoga-doing dog-loving mba-degreed software-engineer followers of baba ramdev.

look, when a few humans will venture onto mars in the 2020's ( and they will ), unless artificial meat and artificial egg is developed further ( the meat is already available and under experiment ), the little settlement will need to consume vegetables. which is understandable... but holding cultural vegetarianism as a moral authority in india ( with its various economic/social/political oppressions and injustices ) is hypocrisy and foolishness.
You are Muslim right? Like Osama and Al Bagdadi?

what anti-hindu spectacles??

have you ever seen me use ridiculous insults about hindus like a few pakistani members do??

you are misinformed about the case... he was surrounded and questioned, not force-fed.

Unlike them you live here, so you indulge in subtle insult.

I am talking about the tweet I posted.

silly argument??

I'm not here to educate Madrasa graduated morons like you. Open eyes & look around & stop being oblivion to things that may or may not be in sync with your liking.

Back
Top Bottom