What's new

'This is Not The Free India I've Lived In': Another Writer Return Award

TRIBAL religions and their practices most of them overlaps with Hinduism. at least they do not create any conflict. same can not be said for christian evangelism.

That is the most unwholesome crap! I will be back in two hours, and I will have MUCH to say for such rubbish!!

I have been telling this for long.... even if tribals converts to christianity "in return" of food and a bit better standard of living then why accuse evangalist? Isnt it failure of govt to provide basic nessecity of life...? Failure of hindus and hindu organisations to uplift our lower sections...? Fault lies in us..and we accuse evangalists..!!!..its natural people won't get food by milking religion....
Well, in bengal Ramkrishna mission is working in many such areas...

My view may be biased cause of my personal experiences

Hindus, Muslims should fight poverty, not each other: PM Narendra Modi | Page 16

but you have to consider the following

1) While west has given free hand and supported the creation of Vatican state for the welfare of Christianity, in India we have the government usurping the power of Hindus to serve the people who follow the Hindu religion

RSS: No need for secularism in India; colour of flag should be turned saffron as tricolour injects c | Page 20

2) If people believe RCC is in the business of philanthropy then may god help them.

The Criminal History of the Papacy

‘I, As A Hindu, As A Believer, Am Horrified By This Ideology’ | Page 2

Selective application of rules do not work. India formed in 1947 is a new country with new form of government. The rules should be equitable and fair to one and all citizens.

As mentioned in the below link, If the current generation of muslims cannot be held responsible for the acts committed by their forefathers prior to 1947, why should not the same rule apply to Hindus. Why the current generation of Hindus be held responsible for any acts prior to 1947?

Pakistan Rangers injured by firing of Iran Revolution Guards | Page 6

Telangana Assembly to Pass Resolution for 12% Muslim Quota

Telangana Assembly to Pass Resolution for 12% Muslim Quota

Now, Christians too demand reservations

Now, Christians too demand reservations - The Times of India

Either the government should following the capitalistic principles and get out of the business of social welfare or implement communism in totality where everyone gets the same portion of bread.

The mish mash principles and selective implementation of them for political purposes should end.

@Spectre @Joe Shearer @indianBong @lavenge lavenge @vsdoc @SarthakGanguly @zebra7 @
Prajapati @The_Showstopper @Stephen Cohen @Samudra Manthan @Mike_Brando @ranjeet @SamantK @Tridibans @scorpionx @Sky lord @Geralt @jamahir @Hindustani78 @vsdave2302 @Darmashkian @homagnibhatt

Come on West Bengal you can do it.

Awardo Quicko Returno re.

Come on West Bengal you can do it.

Awardo Quicko Returno re.

Love it. :cool:

Kashmiri writers who did not return the aware when 400 pandits were killed and 140,000 pandits were ethnically cleansed from the valley had now finally developed a conscious suitable enough to return the award because 1 muslim was killed in dadri, UP ruled by SP. :enjoy:

@Kashmiri Pandit ........ your views on this ? :P These are your "intellectuals" and thinkers, your moral keepers.

Love it. :cool:

Kashmiri writers who did not return the aware when 400 pandits were killed and 140,000 pandits were ethnically cleansed from the valley had now finally developed a conscious suitable enough to return the award because 1 muslim was killed in dadri, UP ruled by SP. :enjoy:

@Kashmiri Pandit ........ your views on this ? :P These are your "intellectuals" and thinkers, your moral keepers.

I am against the stupidity , they are doing .
Nehru was Kashmiri and under him the Kashmir nonsense started .

I loved and enjoyed the way Arnab Goswami went berserk on them .:lol::lol::lol:

You Know what we call them , Pseudo intellectuals . They are a bane for any society .
Sorry they don't represent us . Its MODI who represents us .

Back
Top Bottom