What's new

This is America " Whites don't kill Whites " ..

jews have abraham as their beginning, who had come from Ur, modern day iraq...
at abraham's days there was no judaism until they received the law in mt sinai out of egypt at exodus.

Stop acting like a wannabe gangster. See post#24 for an education lesson. Now how many people were murdered by Ottomans, communist Chinese, how many were slaughtered due African genocides, or the various other wars and genocides in places like Cambodia?

There has been dozens of wars, from Arab Israeli wars, to Indo Pakistani wars, to Middle East wars.

As suspected from KKK Moran, best you can do now is irrelevant gibberish.

Stop acting like a wannabe gangster. See post#24 for an education lesson. Now how many people were murdered by Ottomans, communist Chinese, how many were slaughtered due African genocides, or the various other wars and genocides in places like Cambodia?

There has been dozens of wars, from Arab Israeli wars, to Indo Pakistani wars, to Middle East wars.

Whatabout
Whatabout
Whatabout

As suspected from KKK Moran, best you can do now is irrelevant gibberish.

I'm Jewish with family that died fighting nazis you moron and my girlfriend is Asian. Making these slanderous accusations should get you banned.

But this is typical behavior from ignorant fools. This is not the first time I have been called a KKK white supremacist by racists that don't know anything other then bashing whites because of their own poor life choices, close mindedness and hate. The topic was how evil whites were, it was about how they start wars, now that I pointed out dozens of wars with no whites involved now its conveniently "irrelevant gibberish" :lol:

I'm Jewish with family that died fighting nazis you moron and my girlfriend is Asian. Making these slanderous accusations should get you banned.

But this is typical behavior from ignorant fools. This is not the first time I have been called a KKK white supremacist by racists that don't know anything other then bashing whites because of their own poor life choices, close mindedness and hate. The topic was how evil whites were, it was about how they start wars, now that I pointed out dozens of wars with no whites involved now its conveniently "irrelevant gibberish" :lol:

I am not racist "my best friend is black"

It’s usually uttered when a White person is caught unintentionally doing something racially problematic. The statement is used as proof of the person’s ability to have meaningful interactions with people of another race. It is used as a buffer against current and future claims of anti-Black tendencies: “I’m not racist. My best friend is Black.”

The problem with the statement is that it assumes that a person, by virtue of being Black, cannot be an agent of White supremacy—and that is just not true.

I am not racist "my best friend is black"

Beautiful tap dancing....
Again I'm Jewish with no history of prejudice so by calling me KKK you only look like a fool. There is no comparison to your stupid black analogy. Nor does that weak garbage work on me, so nice trying thinking you'll guilt me with that crap, in which is mostly from popular culture and is rarely used.

It’s usually uttered when a White person is caught unintentionally doing something racially problematic.

And racists like you resort to calling everyone KKK members when they lose arguments and look like utter fools.

You would fit perfectly with the racists harassing these blacks because because they refuse to act like mindless bots where they chant stereotypical slogans similar to the propaganda you speak.

IMG_2809.JPG

The statement is used as proof of the person’s ability to have meaningful interactions with people of another race. It is used as a buffer against current and future claims of anti-Black tendencies: “I’m not racist. My best friend is Black.”

The problem with the statement is that it assumes that a person, by virtue of being Black, cannot be an agent of White supremacy—and that is just not true.

Again, you want to find a single post of mine were I praise "white supremacy"? Its only okay for people like yourself to openly bash other races but start throwing hissy fits and going into convulsions when someone throws down some facts. What "meaningful interactions" have you shown so far? You called me names, made untrue accusations and have been unable to actually debate or debunk anything i mentioned.

Let's get back to the debate. Remind everyone again how many people Moa Killed? (Hint it was more then Hitler and Stalin) remind everyone who invaded Europe for 800 years, waged dozens of wars and committed the worst massacre in history. Who invaded Kuwait? Who was responsible for the Arab Israeli wars? Who started the Indo Pakistani wars? Who was responsible for the Sino Vietnamese war? Who committed the Rwanda genocides? Who attacked Pearl Harbor? Who attacked on 911? Who colonized North Africa through wars? Who is bombing Yemen? You want me to keep going or are you going to continue calling me names and crying like a little girl?

Back
Top Bottom