What's new

This is America " Whites don't kill Whites " ..

No, you said this:

Judaism is NOT a religion, it's a race :-)

European Jews, just like there are European Pakistanis, Arabs, Chinese, etc... :-)
The answer lies in what i said i refute claims of Jews being a race they are not
They can claim to be one but that would be a false claim
No, you said this:

European Jews, just like there are European Pakistanis, Arabs, Chinese, etc... :-)
Not even remotely a similar thing

No, you said this:

The answer lies in what i said i refute claims of Jews being a race they are not
No, you said this:

Ah great another Bengali-Pakistan troll fest fight anyways J..ws only consider themselves J..ws first then race then whatever nation they are like gypsies tbh but rich ones tho lol

Buddy you didn't refute anything Mr. Basement scientist. Have you personally done genetic tests on Jews to confirm your opinion?

Whereas Israelis conduct genetic tests to confirm Jewish ancestry through internationally recognized methods.
If you say so Mr. Armchair race expert. But the rest of the world still believes lab tested forensic results over your personal opinion :-)

The Global Terrorism Database. The disparity in media coverage is particularly out of sync with the reality given that white and right wing terrorists carried out nearly twice as many terrorist attacks as Muslim extremists between 2008 and 2016.

Not sure what I find more funny your denial of reality or Pakistani Caucasian thanked this!

"Out of Sync" equals you not excepting reality, because everyone knows it was "white right wing terrorists" that committed thousands of suicide bombings in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and elsewhere, it was whites that executed thousands of people and then posted it on line, it was whites that flew airliners into the World Trade Centers and Pentagon, whites that committed dozens of attacks on civilians in France, Russia, Spain, UK and other places in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

To put things in perspective there have been thousands of terror attacks, many have hundreds or thousands of victims such one day in Iraq were there were over 600 people killed and injured from suicide bombings, in Paris over over 500 in 1 attack, on 911 over 6,000 killed or injured. Now show me white right wing extremists causing this kind of carnage. Besides Timothy McVeigh, Stephan Paddock and Anders Breivik there is not much.

"Out of Sync" equals you not excepting reality, because everyone knows it was "white right wing terrorists" that committed thousands of suicide bombings in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan and elsewhere, it was whites that executed thousands of people and then posted it on line, it was whites that flew airliners into the World Trade Centers and Pentagon, whites that committed dozens of attacks on civilians in France, Russia, Spain, UK and other places in Europe, Africa and the Middle East.

To put things in perspective there have been thousands of terror attacks, many have hundreds or thousands of victims such one day in Iraq were there were over 600 people killed and injured from suicide bombings, in Paris over over 500 in 1 attack, on 911 over 6,000 killed or injured. Now show me white right wing extremists causing this kind of carnage. Besides Timothy McVeigh, Stephan Paddock and Anders Breivik there is not much.

Lmaooo white people caused two world wars

Lmaooo white people caused two world wars

Typical response from someone utterly ignorant with nothing meaningful to contribute. Let me turn it around and ask you the following:

And who invaded and bombed the US and conquered the Pacific, including large parts of China during WW2? Who invaded Europe for 800 years and started dozens of wars in the Baltics and Caucuses, could it be Ottoman? What about the Chinese Vietnamese war? Rawanda Genocide? Armanian Genocide? Who caused the Arab Israeli wars of 1948, 1967, 1973, 1980, Irans Iraq wars, Yemen war, Korean War, invasion of Kuwait, Indo Pakistani wars? Sudanese war, North Yemen war or dozens of other conflicts?

And who invaded and bombed the US and conquered the Pacific, including large parts of China during WW2?
White men who disguised themselves as Japanese. In 'fact', there is no 'Japan' or 'Japanese', only white men who disguised themselves as Japanese and created the fiction we know as 'Japan'.

Typical response from someone utterly ignorant with nothing meaningful to contribute. Let me turn it around and ask you the following:

And who invaded and bombed the US and conquered the Pacific, including large parts of China during WW2? Who invaded Europe for 800 years and started dozens of wars in the Baltics and Caucuses, could it be Ottoman? What about the Chinese Vietnamese war? Rawanda Genocide? Armanian Genocide? Who caused the Arab Israeli wars of 1948, 1967, 1973, 1980, Irans Iraq wars, Yemen war, Korean War, invasion of Kuwait, Indo Pakistani wars? Sudanese war, North Yemen war or dozens of other conflicts?

Doesnt change the fact that WW2 was the most devastating conflict in history.

Look this blame game can go on and on. What history had proven to me that White people killed more of their own. White on white violence then again I see the same trends with when it comes Muslims and Africans.

White people do commit terrorism nobody is immune to terrorist acts. Terrorism has always been done for a political statement. Hence why to me all terrorists are scumbags.

With your comment your overlooking terrorism committed by white people. I dont deny terrorist acts done by Muslims but I dont try to deflect it by doing whataboutism like your doing.

Last year a white man opened fire from a hotel room in Las Vegas killing as many as 58 people indiscriminately. Nearly all the victims were white.

Bitch please!!!!

I. Jozef Stalin (
23 million deaths)

2.Adolf Hitler (17 million deaths)

3.Leopold II of Belgium (15 million deaths)

That's actually not true. Jews consider themselves a distinct racial group

https://blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Also, in order to get Israeli citizenship one has to prove they have the "Jewish Gene" which proves that you have to be a racial Jew, not a Jew by religion only.

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/P...etermining-Jewish-status-in-some-cases-506584

The OP (@Starlord) is a bigoted hypocrite and racist who wants to immigrate to America and brags about his Blonde haired girlfriend [emoji38] (talk about inferiority complex).

These people are hypocrites, no wonder their country is a mess. This is why Bangladesh separated from Pakistan because of their racism and hypocrisy. From terrorism to acid attacks, Pakistan is the sick man of South Asia.

Bangladesh is now ahead of Pakistan.
She is not my girlfriend , she is my wife .. and she is the one send me that video , I am racist ? How ? Please explain ... Have I shown hate against any particular race or support discrimination against a certain skin colored people? That's stupid

As for me hating white, if I was a white hater than my would not marry me , my white brother in law would not become my joint sponsor , my white father in law would not let me stay in his home or buy a car for us , or my white mother in law would let us stay ..

Rest of your rant about Pakistan and Bangladesh is just useless.

Bitch please!!!!

I. Jozef Stalin (
23 million deaths)

2.Adolf Hitler (17 million deaths)

3.Leopold II of Belgium (15 million deaths)

Stop acting like a wannabe gangster. See post#24 for an education lesson. Now how many people were murdered by Ottomans, communist Chinese, how many were slaughtered due African genocides, or the various other wars and genocides in places like Cambodia?

There has been dozens of wars, from Arab Israeli wars, to Indo Pakistani wars, to Middle East wars.

Back
Top Bottom