What's new

This Indian Land Is Chinese Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn British, you should not have created "India" . You give them the legacy to claim land from China.

Honor my friend please know a little more about us Ur neighbors,We were not created the British, India existed even before the British

You guys are too diversified! Races, religion and belief are out of the context. The local (mongoloid race) of Southern Tibet (AP) will kick Indian out when times come.

There will be no hope for them under Indian flag.

I don't know how much u agree with me but recently there a study of genomic mapping done by a group of countries (Which also included China) & the study concluded by studying genetic polymorphisms & conserved sequences that Mongoloid population is a subset of Indian origin people

that means first ppl were in Africa then Indian subcontinent & then rest.....so when u talk of it seriously there is not much of a difference my friend

& one more thing what you are talking about is exactly what we call "unity in Diversity"

Honor my friend please know a little more about us Ur neighbors,We were not created the British, India existed even before the British

The culture that exists in Indian subcontinent existed. But India as acountry never exist. India prior to British is more like Western Europe or Eastern Europe. Similar culture but different languages, local custome and traditions.

So each Indian state would be equivalent of England, Ireland, France, Italy, neatherland, Germany and Spain. British conquered all the Indian states and unite the country. Otherwise, each Indian states would be like western European states. Separate countries link by a common cultural base.

The culture that exists in Indian subcontinent existed. But India as acountry never exist. India prior to British is more like Western Europe or Eastern Europe. Similar culture but different languages, local custome and traditions.

So each Indian state would be equivalent of England, Ireland, France, Italy, neatherland, Germany and Spain. British conquered all the Indian states and unite the country. Otherwise, each Indian states would be like western European states. Separate countries link by a common cultural base.

Faithfulguy, he is a tough nut to crack. I am telling him that India did not exist as a country but he cannot seems to comprehend that!

Some study tell us that human evolve from Africa! You "may" be right that Chinese evolve from Indian. I am not arguing on that! However, we are a different races now as we evolve to be different from Indian.

Look at look & IQ for African and us!!! We are different!

What about Indian & Chinese? We are different too!

ha ha :what: what logic ? ill prove India's existence even though its no where related to this thread

Faithfulguy, he is a tough nut to crack. I am telling him that India did not exist as a country but he cannot seems to comprehend that!

Some study tell us that human evolve from Africa! You "may" be right that Chinese evolve from Indian. I am not arguing on that! However, we are a different races now as we evolve to be different from Indian.

Look at look & IQ for African and us!!! We are different!

What about Indian & Chinese? We are different too!

"tough nut to crack" yes i am :cheers: thank u :smitten:

Can u just explain to me more clearly pls dont mind am not able to get u Point of view :what:

"tough nut to crack" yes i am :cheers: thank u :smitten:

Can u just explain to me more clearly pls dont mind am not able to get u Point of view :what:

It is clear enough! It is you who do not want to admit it! The whole world knows how India is formed except you.

It is clear enough! It is you who do not want to admit it! The whole world knows how India is formed except you.

oh yes ..and by the way u have wrong doubts...
as no one is interested in ur bs on this forum...

better stick to topic...

Cant believe but am deviating way off topic just to prove that India did exist hope i can convince Honor

Here i go

1.Epic India is the depiction of Greater India in the Sanskrit epics, viz. the Mahabharata and the Ramayana as well as Puranic literature (the Itihasa). 1500 BC–AD 1200.

9f862b53154ca60bae123c36ef3a49c3.jpg

The whole subcontinent was conquered by the Maurya Empire during the 4th and 3rd centuries BCE.

Much of India was once again united in the 4th century CE, and remained so for two centuries thereafter, under the Gupta Empire. This period, of Hindu religious and intellectual resurgence, is known among its admirers as the "Golden Age of India."

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/c9/IndiaGuptaEmpire.jpg

10th and 15th centuries CE from Central Asia, leading to the formation of Muslim empires in the Indian subcontinent such as the Delhi Sultanate and the Mughal Empire.

66df7b6b71df62e524bf388b2a365920.gif

kingdoms such as the Vijayanagara Empire, the Maratha Empire and the Ahom Kingdom, flourished contemporaneously in Southern, Western and North-Eastern India respectively.

96680407531e9fbb153294c292397d70.gif

The Mughal Empire suffered a gradual decline in the early eighteenth century, which provided opportunities for the Afghans, Balochis and Sikhs to exercise control over large areas in the northwest of the subcontinent until the British East India Company gained ascendancy over South Asia.

Beginning in the mid-18th century and over the next century, India was gradually annexed by the British East India Company.

that was the gist of it during all this period India was largely united
and the princely states came after the British thanks to there divide and rule policy

India then was known as Bharata

Bharata (emperor) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

or
Hindustan (Hindi:हिन्दुस्तान Hindustān [ɦɪndʊˈstaːn]), meaning either "land of Hindus" or "land of the Hindu River", is one of the names of India

then we have what u are talking about

The British Raj (rāj (राज, راج), lit. "reign" in Hindustani[1]) is the name given to the period of British colonial rule in the Indian subcontinent between 1858 and 1947

0364407a833963c2b6903821d05ea0a9.jpg

Last edited:

ha ha its not all that different :cheers: from down here may be for u in China it might look odd but here at ground zero nothings the way u think it is.

I never mind another say what to this problem, I only think it important that all chinese how to think about it.
I believe it will be solved by the way chinese:china::china::china:
:sniper:

I never mind another say what to this problem, I only think it important that all chinese how to think about it.
I believe it will be solved by the way chinese:china::china::china:
:sniper:

ha ha :cheers: nice confidence :what: let time decide But one thing is for sure Chinese call Arunachal as south Tibet but have nothing to claim apart from Tawang.

At least India has sufficient proof to justify its claim

We are well prepared for the Chinese way :welcome:

ha ha :cheers: nice confidence :what: let time decide But one thing is for sure Chinese call Arunachal as south Tibet but have nothing to claim apart from Tawang.

At least India has sufficient proof to justify its claim

We are well prepared for the Chinese way :welcome:

As posted earlier in another thread, Indian justification for claims to the dispute land between China and India is base of the British imperial claim and Simla. There had been many dyansties and state in the Indian subcontinent. And certainly there is a distinct Indian subcontinent culture. The one thing that unify the Indian culture through out its history has been Hinduism. But a strong culture history does not represent a nation. The one force that created the Indian nation is the British. So the claims that India makes now is base on British claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom