What's new

This Indian Land Is Chinese Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nagaland", "Mizoram", "Zang Nan", "Sikkim" .... these are ALL not Indians, the people are NOT Indian, the culture is not Indian. :cool:

What is Indian Culture? What is India?

Many Indians and Pakistanis (especially in Punjab) follows the same culture. On world map where we should place these territories, in India or in Pakistan?

My Neighbor, who is a Muslim, does not follow the same culture which I do. Should I mark his house as Pakistani territory; since, Pakistan was made for Indian Muslims?

I don't know what culture is followed in south India though I can ensure you that it is different from mine.

India was ruled by different rulers of different religions. Hence, we have such vast diversity here.

the people are NOT Indian

Why? :azn: just because :china::pakistan: ? :blah: :blah:

At that time, was India divided into many princely states? Wasn't it. So there was not a country that the Portugese took Goa from except the local ruler. On the other hand, India took Goa by force, which at the time was a Portugese territory. As Portugal was not capable of defending that territory, India was successful in taking it over.

Yes, It was divided in many princely states.

Do we attacked Nepal stating that it is our because majority of them follow Hinduism?
Do we attacked Srilanka?
Do we attacked Maldives?

What time-line do you think that should be considered while deciding the boundaries of a country?

At that time, was India divided into many princely states? Wasn't it. So there was not a country that the Portugese took Goa from except the local ruler. On the other hand, India took Goa by force, which at the time was a Portugese territory. As Portugal was not capable of defending that territory, India was successful in taking it over.

Alright buddy we are talking abt India(Aksai Chin & Arunachal) & China

lets just come back out here. If u really want to discuss Goa u can open a new thread :cheers: "abt India's Imperialistic ambitions against Portugal" :wave:

Your India is based on the so-called McMahon demarcation of the border is purely nonsense, southern Tibet is an inalienable part of China too.

indian hijacked china defence by talking to themselves

indian hijacked china defence by talking to themselves

We didnt hijacked the thread..if you have credible arguments to refute what he is saying feel free to join ..no body is stopping you

Your India is based on the so-called McMahon demarcation of the border is purely nonsense, southern Tibet is an inalienable part of China too.

But where are the Facts ? :what:

If its an inalienable part of China...:china:

Why ? is it so can u substantiate :welcome:

you do realize that India is not going to give up any land under its control.

The same way it would be daft of us to expect. China to give up land under its belt.

It simply is not happening and neither government, seeks The Use of Military force to push the issue.

Military's job is to prepare during peace time. so that's what it does prepare for every possible scenario. However unlikely.

Indians have their point of view
Chinese have theirs.

Whatever CCP and GOI come up with in the end is what we are all stuck with.

Its not the question of the Land but to let the people of china know that India has never occupied their territory, But the reality is reverse of what they have been thought and believed in :toast_sign:

I would rather be happy to see the Line of Actual control as a permanent boundary :cheers:

With Peaceful Co-existence, Mutual growth & Prosperity. There is enough room for all of us :angel: All this discussion is more about telling the Truth & not to prove anypoint

We didnt hijacked the thread..if you have credible arguments to refute what he is saying feel free to join ..no body is stopping you

there are hundreds similar threads in this forum if you do some seach,we have no more interest wasting our lives on indian,most chinese knows that illegal “McMahon Line” will only be solved by force

there are hundreds similar threads in this forum if you do some seach,we have no more interest wasting our lives on indian,most chinese knows that illegal “McMahon Line” will only be solved by force

Well well,stop flaming :flame:

I dont know what Chinese philosophy says but No matter how much force u apply Truth is always victorious :cheers:

We are ready for the FORCE ;) u can come and get us :toast_sign: Jai Hind

Yes its better not to argue with a guy with adiquate backup links and knows what he saying..then its better start flaming and telling that we are hijacking

Well well,stop flaming :flame:

I dont know what Chinese philosophy says but No matter how much force u apply Truth is always victorious :cheers:

We are ready for the FORCE ;) u can come and get us :toast_sign: Jai Hind
dalai was born in ST, “McMahon Line” is an illegal line ,that's the truth,let the time tell us who will be victorious

Yes, It was divided in many princely states.

Do we attacked Nepal stating that it is our because majority of them follow Hinduism?
Do we attacked Srilanka?
Do we attacked Maldives?

What time-line do you think that should be considered while deciding the boundaries of a country?

When India gained independent, the British didn't made it clear what land would be part of India and what land would be part of muslim countrol contry. That is what cause all these conflict. The modern India would be restricted to its current boundary. As for the bondary between China and India, the Actual line of control would eventually be the actual border. Once both government would come to their senses and agree.

The issue is not China Indian border but India Pakistan border. That is what cause the conflict between India/China.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom