What's new

This Hindu Ideologue Wants India to Divide Bangladesh into Two, Names New Country as ‘BangBhumi’ for

Nope Gangudesh Is A Dirty God Forsaken Land Don't Want It Anywhere Near My Pak Watan

Afghan People Are Not Pro India It's The Puppet Government That Is Itself Hated By The Common Afghanis
Didnt know. I thought afganistan has elected government.

Afghan People Are Not Pro India It's The Puppet Government That Is Itself Hated By The Common Afghanis
The Afghan govt represents all segments of afghan society. It has been the normal even before soviets, Talib or Americans took control of Kabul

The Afghan govt represents all segments of afghan society. It has been the normal even before soviets, Talib or Americans took control of Kabul
Fair point but then you will be referring to the monarchy and thats where your argument collapses.

Would like to certify was your last quote of my comment, mockery or a typo?

Little past Delhi anything beyond is a swamp of munafikeens

This approach won't sit well with the millions of relatively new entrants in punjab and kp. What if they think the same about kabulis?

This approach won't sit well with the millions of relatively new entrants in punjab and kp. What if they think the same about kabulis?
Is that were they came from? The Indian states under Nepal, I believe.

Is that were they came from? The Indian states under Nepal, I believe.
A plethora of them did come from those states. And while we are taking about expanding why not include even haryana and Nepal to the wish list.

*common farmers of Afghanistan not its elitee

Common American has no say in the military industrial complex but still they enlist when ever America goes to war.

A plethora of them did come from those states. And while we are taking about expanding why not include even haryana and Nepal to the wish list.
Nepal? And haryana is Punjab so I said Punjab didnt I? Or are you going to split occupied Kashmir into its newly divided states, by fascists too?

Common American has no say in the military industrial complex but still they enlist when ever America goes to war.
What's say the muslims that faught the turks under the British flag? Do you want to play this game any further?

Haryana and Nepal is non Muslim. Pakhtun yum wants to add Afghan Muslims in Pakistan and capturing Haryana would be more difficult.

Would like to certify was your last quote of my comment, mockery or a typo?

Yar to itna touchy ku hai? We take humor to another level when we refer to other Punjabi cities. Every city in punjab has a unique meme and jokes about it and they never react adverse . And here you jump at our throats for calling Afghanistan a hostile nation becix you perceive them kabulis and take it as a direct insult towards pakhtoons.

Many a times I make fun of karachites for their elegant urdu accent but they never said a word to me.

Hm sb nay pak studies m Afghanistan he parha and the Punjabi pakhtoons also refer to aghnis as Afghanis be it any Afghan ethnicity. But still I care for the feelings of a fellow paaki and quit calling them afghans from yesterday

Yar to itna touchy ku hai? We take humor to another level when we refer to other Punjabi cities. Every city in punjab has a unique meme and jokes about it and they never react adverse . And here you jump at our throats for calling Afghanistan a hostile nation becix you perceive them kabulis and take it as a direct insult towards pakhtoons.

Many a times I make fun of karachites for their elegant urdu accent but they never said a word to me.

Hm sb nay pak studies m Afghanistan he parha and the Punjabi pakhtoons also refer to aghnis as Afghanis be it any Afghan ethnicity. But still I care for the feelings of a fellow paaki and quit calling them afghans from yesterday
I'm touchy because Afghanistan is a spit on our name and culture. Its revolting to even think of our name associated with them. Pakhtoonwali begins at torkham. I hope this explains how we feel.

Reframe from using racial slurs like "paaki" its Paks not anything else

Haryana and Nepal is non Muslim. Pakhtun yum wants to add Afghan Muslims in Pakistan and capturing Haryana would be more difficult.

Ruling kabulis is not a walk in the park. Al they do is to erase any trace of civilization at the first given opportunity. And there tribal Lords gonna black mail the state of Pakistan for certain favours like keeping a militia armed with mrls and tanks. It gonna be a wild west scenario in the north west Pakistan as they are not acquainted with the basics of a modern state

How about we take Assam back a it had a majority Muslim populace and voted in favor of pakistan too?

Reframe from using racial slurs like "paaki" its Paks not anything else

I see nothing bad in calling Pakistanis as paakis which directly translates to purity in urdu farsi and pashto. It's cool and I've embraced it.

I'm touchy because Afghanistan is a spit on our name and culture. Its revolting to even think of our name associated with them. Pakhtoonwali begins at torkham. I hope this explains how we feel.
Dude Afghanistan is a vintage classic and no Pathan president or political part ever objected to it. Why such a sudden change of mind?

Ruling kabulis is not a walk in the park. Al they do is to erase any trace of civilization at the evert first given opportunity. And there tribal Lords gonna black mail the state of Pakistan for certain favours like keeping a militia armed with mrls and tanks. It gonna be a wild west scenario in the north west Pakistan as they are not acquainted with the basics of a modern state

How about we take Assam back a it had a majority Muslim populace and voted in favor of pakistan too?

I see nothing bad in calling Pakistanis as paakis which directly translates to purity in urdu farsi and pashto. It's cool and I've embraced it.
I know what **** means it's the intent behind the word that I dont stand to tolerate. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..

Also you forget that controlling them is easy, leave it to us. Heck leave it to exFATA to take care of them. With afghania under the flag, the movement of people of the rest of the country will become easy and so people will mix and develop.

Ruling kabulis is not a walk in the park. Al they do is to erase any trace of civilization at the evert first given opportunity. And there tribal Lords gonna black mail the state of Pakistan for certain favours like keeping a militia armed with mrls and tanks. It gonna be a wild west scenario in the north west Pakistan as they are not acquainted with the basics of a modern state

Dude Afghanistan is a vintage classic and no Pathan president or political part ever objected to it. Why such a sudden change of mind?
You say sudden but this exists since the Brits drew its borders and carved out land like some sort of pie on the table. Ever since then it has also been Pak Afghans that look down upon the usurpers in kabul.

From my experience you haven't sat down and talk to one of us, have you? Because the people that you did mention sound like idiots, no offense to your friends

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom